Chapter 9

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay POV

We walked to school today, but I didn’t want to talk to Luhan, or did he want to talk to me. It was silent and no one dared to talk. I guess Sehun couldn’t take it anymore and was bugging Luhan.

“Hyung, just talk to me. I can’t stand this anymore.” He used his aegyo.

There was no reply from Luhan, instead Suho answered instead.

“Sehun, leave him alone. He and Lay can talk it out whenever they are ready too.” Suho said.

“What happened to that cold face of yours?” Baekhyun laughed.

“Hyung, I can do that when we’re at school.” Sehun replied cutely.

“And I thought Tao was cute.” Kris said.

“I am still the cutest!” Tao used his aegyo.

Then it was quiet again, I felt kind of bad for thinking that Luhan could hurt her. Xiumin told me this morning that yesterday night Luhan kept muttering Ae Sook’s name while they slept. I think he likes her, but I don’t get it. Why does he have to like her, why not someone eles. We got to school and waited by the gates to apologize to Ae Sook. Since Suho wanted us to and also because of how rude Sumin was towards her. I kept looking at the gates, while the others were fooling around. I looked towards Luhan and he was only looking towards the gate too, then I looked towards the gate. She walked in to the gate, but she was with Daehyun. Why is she with him, doesn’t she know that he is going to harm her even more. But she stops and looks toward us, she looks like she saw something. She raises her hand under her glasses to rub her eyes, but then she looks confused. Until Daehyun leads her into the school, I turned and faced Luhan again, he had a smirk on his face. I walked towards him, I grabbed him by the collar.

“What the heck did you do to her this time!” I said angrily.

“Let me go, now. I am your hyung.” Luhan pulled my hands off his collar.

“I won’t forgive you if you hurt her, even if you are my hyung.” I said.

I grabbed my backpack and walked to class, to see Ae Sook and if she was okay.

Ae Sook pov

When me and Daehyun entered the school, I knew immediately that Jieun knew where we were, she showed up and stopped me and Daehyun from going to class.

“Hey, nerd. Didn’t I tell you to stop hanging with Daehyun. How many warnings do I have to give to you.” She rolled her eyes at me.

“Leave her alone Jieun.” Daehyun said.

“Oh, I will. But she won’t.” Jieun pointed behind us.

Both of us turned around and saw Hyesu, she was walking towards us. She walked over and stood next to Jieun.

“What does this mean?” I asked.

“She is not our friend anymore.” Jieun said.

“NO, she is not. You’re telling her to do this only.” I said.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hand, she shook her hand out of my grip.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“We’re not friends anymore, because we both like Daehyun.” She said coldly.

“Is that why you are leaving me.” I said.

“No, I always thought it was time to move on from the past.” She said.

“You like me, Ae Sook?” Daehyun asked.

“I thought you like Daehyun, why are you letting her join your side?” I said.

“Oh, I have another boy who is willing to replace him.” Jieun laughs.

Someone grabbed my arm and I was spun around to face Daehyun.

“Ae Sook, answer me. Do you like me?” Daehyun asked.

“What if I do!” I ran down the hall.

I didn’t care to about school anymore, I just had to get out and away from this place. I ran out of the school gates while tears soaked my cheeks. I heard someone from Exo calling my name but I didn’t dare stop to listen to anyone. I ran to where ever my feet took me, I realized that I was at the park my Dad always took me too. I walked over to the swings and threw my backpack on the ground. I sat down on the swing and started to swing, my tears just kept falling down my cheeks. How could Hyesu turn on me like that, just because we both like Daehyun. I also kind of confessed to him in a way, how can I show my face at school now. He’ll probably reject me and everyone will make fun of me….. we’ll it's okay, I’m leaving anyways. Just have to endure it longer. I notice my watch coming off my left wrist, I try to secure it until all of a sudden I felt someone push me from behind, no one is here besides me. I turned my head around and saw Luhan and Lay-ssi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter