Chapter 19

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook rolled over and her hand ended up hitting someone’s stomach. Earning a scream of pain from beside her. She kind of paused for a moment and tried to open her eyes, she realized she had hit Sumin in the stomach. She got up and saw the  blanket over Sumin’s face, so she rubbed Sumin’s stomach back and forth.

“I’m sorry Sumin for hitting your stomach.” Ae Sook said.

“It’s okay.” He replied.

“Wait, don’t tell me this is…”

Ae Sook pulled the blanket off of who she thought was Sumin and it was Luhan. Then she got flashbacks on what had happened yesterday, and she had gained another mate.

“This can’t be…. No!!!!!!!” Ae Sook screamed.

Luhan grabbed her and pulled her down on the bed, he got on top of her and tried to shut . But then Lay busted through the door and saw a bare top Luhan on top of Ae Sook.

“What is going on in here?” Lay screamed.

“Nothing, we were trying to sort things out.” Luhan said.

Lay ran to Ae Sook’s side and pulled her up from underneath Luhan.

“Did he do anything to you my mate?” Lay said.

“No… I just over reacted….” Ae Sook said.

“What are you talking about, you’re my mate now too.” Luhan said.

“No, that can’t be.” Lay said.

“Check her the shoulder.” Luhan said.

The next thing Ae Sook knew, Lay had ripped her shirt in the back revealing the a new mark on the opposite side of the circle and it was Luhan’s mark.

“No…” Lay screamed.

“It’s true, you got the evidence there.” Luhan smiled.

“Guys, really. You just had to tear my shirt to prove something like this.” Ae Sook said.

“Sorry, couldn’t think of a better way to tell him.” Luhan said.

Lay ran out of the room and Luhan picked up his shirt and walked to the door, he was about to leave but he turned around to say something.

“Now I understand why he is so clingy, maybe I’m clingy as well.” He winked.

“Don’t you dare be clingy!” Ae Sook said.

Luhan waved and left to his room, Ae Sook fell down to her knees. She sat there thinking about what she did yesterday, and that Luhan had kissed her. Then she got a flashback of Lay’s kiss with her.

“I’m so selfish, I have twelve of them.” She said.

Just then Chanyeol walked past her room door and saw that her shirt was torn and fall down on her arms revealing her sports bra.

“Ummm… You might want to close the door. We can see your sports bra.” Chanyeol said.

“Ahh.” Ae Sook yelled.

Chanyeol laughed, She pulled her shirt back on and got up to close the door. Her back was touching the now closed door and she slid down the cold wood door.

“What am I going to do now. I shouldn’t of let Luhan bond to me. How stupid could you be, Ae Sook. You told yourself you wouldn’t open up again.” She said sadly.

Then there was a knock at the door.

“Ae Sook, we’re going to have breakfast in a bit.” D.O said.

“Thanks D.O, I’ll be down in a bit.” Ae Sook said.

He left and Ae Sook got up and walked over to her closet. She opened it to find that it was very organized, everything was sorted by color. She pulled her ripped t-shirt and threw it to the side and grabbed a black tank top and plain white t-shirt and put it on. She took off her pajama pants and put on a pair of blue jeans. She walked over to the bathroom with a towel and washed her face and combed her hair into a high ponytail. She threw her towel on the chair by her desk. She left her room and walked down the stairs. She was greeted by quite Exo members, they were not even looking at eachother.

“Morning Ae Sook. Here, sit next to me.” D.O said.

“Morning guys.” Ae Sook said.

She was walking over to D.O side until Lay and Luhan called her.

“Come and sit by us, mate.” Luhan called.

Ae Sook went and sat right next to D.O and Luhan and Lay whined like four year olds.

“What’s wrong with Luhan, he acts likes everything is okay.” Sehun said annoyed.

“Well you want to know Sehunnie, I bonded to her yesterday and I also kissed her.” Luhan said looking at Lay.

“Remember Luhan, I kissed her first and bonded first to.” Lay said.

“I don’t really care, either ways I’m doomed. Both of them are clingy.” Ae Sook said.

“Why did you do this.” Sehun said.

Sehun was mad and annoyed by Ae Sook, how could they just act like nothing happened yesterday. He hit his hand on the table and got up and left. He didn’t even touch his food. Ae Sook felt sad that she was kind of hurting him and decided not to eat.

“I’m not that hungry either.” Ae Sook stood up.

“Then I won’t eat either.” Lay said.

“Me too Sookie.” Luhan said.

“Omg. Fine I’ll eat.” Ae Sook sat down.

“Don’t mind him, he’s like that. Let’s just eat.” Suho said.

“Where is Sumin?” Ae Sook asked.

“She’s a deep sleeper, no matter how much you wake her. She will not wake up.” Chen said.

“What are you talking about oppa!” Sumin said.

She walked down the stairs, still in her pajamas and rubbing her eyes. She came and sat down right next to Ae Sook.

“Morning unnie.” Sumin smiled.

“Morning Sumin.” Ae Sook said.

“Where did you go yesterday, I woke up in my bed this morning.” Sumin said.

“Well.. I.. umm..”

“She was with me yesterday, we bonded and I slept next to her. I took you to your room.” Luhan said as he ate.

“That’s great, now there are ten left to go.” Sumin said.

“You got to be kidding me. I can’t afford for more people to be clingy to me. I don’t like it.” Ae Sook said.

“Not all of us are like that.” Baekhyun said.

“Trust me, I thought like that too. But look at me, you have to figure it out for yourself.” Luhan said.

“I want to bond too.” D.O said quietly.

“Your turn will come soon.” Lay said.

“Let’s just eat. I’m hungry.” Ae Sook said.

They were eating the food quietly and no one made a sound. When they finished, Ae Sook went to wash the dishes with D.O.

“Do you always washed the dishes?” Ae Sook asked.

“Yeah, they won’t do it. I cook and clean.” D.O said.

“Now you have me, we can do that together.” Ae Sook said.

D.O started to blush and he turned his head to the other side.

“What’s wrong?” Ae Sook asked.

“I’m just happy that it’s you. I couldn't ask for more.” D.O said.

Ae Sook blushed and looked down towards the dishe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter