Chapter 40

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae sook was woken up by someone tugging on her shoulder, she rubbed her eyes and open them. It was Kris, she noticed that everyone was out of the car and it was dark outside. She slowly moved towards the door, with Kris behind her. Everyone was carrying in their luggage and other things, Ae sook gasped at the sight. They were going to stay by a house on the shore of the beaches, the house was big and had a big porch and was surrounded by a small forest to the right.

"Come on, it's late already. Let's get inside." Kai said.

Ae sook immediately turned back and helped them take things inside. Inside was even bigger and everything was so cool. There was a spiral staircase that she had to know where it went too, setting the bag down she made her way up the stair. She went up a level and there was a big room and it faced the beach. Then she went up again and it was a small room, more like children's play room. She returned down the spiral stair, everyone was sitting in the living room. Ae sook grabbed her luggage, she was going to claim the room from earlier.

"I'm going to change, be right back." Ae sook said.

"Sure, we're going to find rooms." Suho said.

"Okay." Ae sook said.

She brung her luggage up and set it on the bed. She opened it and was shocked, she picked something up she thought she would never wear in a million years, a crop top and booty shorts. She turned the suitcase upside down and everything was either see through or revealing. She sighed and laid down on the bed, ruffling her hair in frustration.

"Sumin, just wait till I get back." Ae sook said.

"What is that?" Tao asked.

Tao and Chen had managed to get in and now was holding some of the item of clothing in there hands. Ae sook sat up and grabbed the clothes, she pulled the blanket over it.

"Yah! What are you guys doing in here?" Ae sook yelled.

"We just wanted to see how your room was like." Chen asked.

"Well feel free to look around, can I borrow someone's clothes?" Ae sook asked.

"You can wear my clothes." Tao said.

"Fine, lets go." Ae sook said.

Ae sook followed Tao down the spiral stairs and towards his room, when they arrived Kris was sitting in a chair and looking outside.

"What's Kris doing in your room?" Ae sook asked.

"He's my sleeping buddy." Tao said.

"Well... That sounded dirty..." Ae sook said.

"Not what your thinking." Kris replied.

"Just playing, now give me some of your clothes." Ae sook said.

Tao walked over to his suitcase to get her some clothes.

"Why do you need clothes?" Kris asked.

"Because Sumin screwed me over. She packed me some very unnecessary clothes, that no you guys don't need to know." Ae sook said.

"Sumin packed her some see through clothes and everything was too revealing.... But I would like to see her wear it." Tao said.

"I'm in too." Kris said.

Tao and Kris air fived each other, leaving Ae Sook with an irritated expression.

"Yah! Just give me your clothes now." Ae sook yelled.

"What if I don't want too..." Tao said.

"Then I'll go and get it from the others." Ae sook said.

Kris and Tao gave each other a stare and then they smirked. Ae sook knew what they were doing, she glared at them.

"Don't even..."

"Too late, everyone knows now." Tao said.

"No one will share clothes." Kris said.

"I'm going to kill you guys!" Ae sook jumped at Tao and Kris.

They both got up and ran out of the room, they entered the hall with Ae sook on their tails. Then everyone else just stood and stared at them, Ae sook was able to catch them and she wrestled with Tao for being a big mouth. She sat on Kris, which resulted in her falling backwards from Kris escaping. Kris was smiling and laughing, she didn't really see this from him. Then she gave up, since no one would share clothes with her. She sighed and returned to her room and tried to wear something that was not so revealing or showing. She came back downstairs in some really short jeans and a crop top that kind of covered her tummy when she would stand. Exo was settling in and Tao and Kai noticed her. They ran over and checked her out, Ae sook was irritated. Then everyone eles came over to her and complimented her, she was feeling uncomfortable.

"Guys, please give me some space." Ae sook said.

"But you look so different, in a good way." Chen said.

"It feels weird, it's revealing my tummy and its cold there." Ae sook whined.

"Come on, let's eat now." D.O called.

Xiumin grabbed her hand and walked her over to the table, where D.O was already seated along with Chanyeol, Luhan, and Sehun.

"Let's eat now." Kris said.

"Fine." Ae sook said.

Everyone else gathered around the table and had a light dinner, Ae sook and D.O cleaned up and washed the dishes. While they washed dishes they chatted.

"D.O..." Ae sook said.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Can I get one or two of your shirts?" Ae sook asked.

"Yeah, thought you might feel uncomfortable in that." D.O said.

"Thanks! You're the best." Ae sook said.

"Let's finish up, so you can choose." D.O said.

"Okay then." Ae sook smiled at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter