Chapter 47

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae sook gave Jaejoong a glare, he just glared back at her. It was weird, his eye color changed from brown to light green color.

“Not yet, just let me see the others.” Ae sook said.

“No, we’re leaving.” Jaejoong said.

“Fine, at least let me get something from my room.” Ae sook said.

“Hurry up then.” Jaejoong said.

Ae sook looked down to Xiumin, she gave him an apologetic look. She used one hand and ran it through his messy bed hair, smiling at him.

“I’ll be back.” Ae sook said mentally to Xiumin.

Xiumin nodded and hugged her one last time before Ae sook stood up and left his room. Tao on the other hand followed Ae sook, he backed hugged her and they walked to her room. Jaejoong glared at Tao but Tao glared back, Jaejoong followed behind them. Ae sook entered her room, it still looked the same as she left it. She walked over to her desk and pulled the draw out, she lifted out a small box. She put the box in her pocket, closing the draw and turning to face Tao. Ae sook pulled Tao into a tight hug, she stood on her tippy toes and whispered into his ear.

“I’ll come back one day, I promise. For now, wait for me. No matter what happens, believe in me.” Ae sook said.

Tao nodded and kiss her cheek, Jaejoong stood by the door and called her.

“We’re leaving now, hurry up.” Jaejoong hissed.

Ae sook pulled away from Tao, she turned to face him one more time.

“Tell the others, that I came by and to keep training hard.” Ae sook smiled.

Just like that, Ae sook and Jaejoong disappeared. Leaving Tao with a tear sliding down his cheek, he wiped it away and hope she was right.

 

Ae sook and Jaejoong appeared in the front of the stairs in his mansion, she walked off but Jaejoong pulled her wrist. She gave him a look and turned to avoid his gaze, his eyes still a green color.

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong said.

“To get some food.” Ae sook said.

“What did you bring? I didn’t see it.” Jaejoong said.

Ae sook covered her pocket with her other free hand, Jaejoong grew suspicious and pulled her to him. Ae sook struggled but Jaejoong managed to slip his hand into her pocket, pulling the box out. Jaejoong let Ae sook go and turned his back towards her, he opened the lid and saw a bracelet. Ae sook finally snatched the box from his hand and closed the box, placing it back into her pocket.

“It’s just a bracelet…” Jaejoong sighed.

“What did you think it would be?” Ae sook asked.

“Some sort of communication device.” Jaejoong said.

“Damn it, I could of at least asked where my phone was…” Ae sook sighed.

“Too sad, you choose a stupid item that can’t even help you.” Jaejoong laughed.

Ae sook punched Jaejoong in the stomach when he would least expect it, making him cough and spit.

“What was that for?” Jaejoong said.

Ae sook looked at him with tears in her eyes, Jaejoong stopped and tried to pull her into a hug. Ae sook pushed him away, she glared at him.

“It’s more than a bracelet, you would never understand. Someone so cold and heartless would never know.” Ae sook said.

“You think I’m cold and heartless.” Jaejoong said.

“That’s why you can’t understand me, we can never be together. All we do is fight, there is never a moment we can be understandable.” Ae sook said.

“If you wouldn’t keep fighting back then…”

“Then what? You actually think that there is a reason to be together. Get over it, I died so many times to escape this destiny and still you’re a huge bastard as ever.” Ae sook said.

Jaejoong used his power and pinned her against the wall, he walked over to her. His eyes were now a dark green color.

“You think it’s easy to move on and forget?” Jaejoong said calmly.

“You think its easy to live my life so many times?” Ae sook said.

“Then what do you want me to do, let you go so easily after I waited all this time.” Jaejoong said.

“Just kill me already, I can’t wait to see what I look like in my next life.” Ae sook dared.

“Tell me, are you not afraid to die that much?” Jaejoong asked.

“No, I’m not afraid of death. We’re still connected, death is not even a choice that will help me escape.” Ae sook said.

“Don’t talk about it so lightly.” Jaejoong said.

“What, you’re afraid to die?” Ae sook scoffed.

“No, I’m not. I can’t die so easily like you.” Jaejoong said.

“Good to know, now let me go.” Ae sook said.

Ae sook tried pushing Jaejoong away but he pinned her arms above her head, he smirked.

“Why couldn’t you be more like Sunhwa?” Jaejoong said.

Ae sook realized he was talking about her other past life, she rolled her eyes at him.

“You really are that low, you took advantage of me. I came from an abusive home, my dad would beat me. You saved me, tricking me to fall to your level. I almost killed my mates and I gave myself up too many time to you. It's not going to be li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter