Chapter 55

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of the forest road dropped Exo, all of them fell down onto each other.

“Tao, get off of me.” Kai said.

“No time for yelling, we have to find Ae sook.” Suho said.

Everyone of them got up and dusted themselves off, they looked around to see where they were. They were in a forest, the sun shone above them.

“Where are we going to go?” Sehun said.

“Where in her memories, we have to keep walking to find where she is.” Luhan said.

“How do we do that?” D.O asked.

“Let’s start by not getting separated, I don’t want anyone to get lost in here.” Kris said.

“It’s not like…”

“Chanyeol, be quiet.” Xiumin said.

“Why…”

“Over there, I think I hear crying.” Xiumin said.

Xiumin dashed down a path and everyone eles followed behind closely. Once they reached there, there was a little girl who fell down and her knee was bleeding. She was wearing a pink dress, her stocking ripped and hair was messy.

“Who is that?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t know, why don’t we just walk over and ask her.” Chen jokingly.

“What a great idea.” Chanyeol said.

“Are you dumb or what?” Lay said.

“Ae soo, Ae sook!”

“Run and hide, they’ll see us.” Tao screamed.

“Tao, we’re in a memory. They can’t see us.” Luhan assured.

A man came running over to her, he picked her up into his arms.

“What happened?” He asked.

“Appa! I fell down from the tree and hurt my knee. I’m bleeding, am I going to die?” Ae sook cried.

“Princess, let’s go home and clean it up. You won’t die, it will just hurt but you will be fine after I put a band-aid on it.” He chuckled.

“Appa, it hurts.” Ae sook whined.

Exo fawned over how cute she was, the Ae sook they knew was no where close to this. They decided to follow behind them and tried to find a way into where Ae sook was. Then the scenery changed, they we’re now in someone’s backyard. There was a girl a little bit older than the one before, she was hiding behind a tree.

“1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. 10. Here I come.” He said.

Then came running towards them was Jaejoong, he was still looked the same.

“Princess, where are you?” Jaejoong chuckled.

They watched as Ae sook covered to prevent her laughs, she didn’t want Jaejoong to find her yet. Jaejoong walked around and tried to find Ae sook, Exo watched.

“That bastard.” Chen said.

“I know, he doesn’t deserve to spend his time with her.” Chanyeol said.

“At least he is not hurting her like now he is.” D.O said.

“Just look at that face, I want to rip it off so bad.” Sehun said.

“Sehun.” Suho said.

“Are we back to the old house that was where we were the other night.” Tao said.

“Yeah, look there is her mom.” Lay said.

Ms. Yang opened the door and called for Jaejoong and Ae sook.

“It’s time for lunch now, Ae sook bring your uncle inside please.” She said.

Ae sook ran out from behind the tree and tackled Jaejoong, he caught her and lifted her into his arms.

“Let’s go and have lunch.” Ae sook chuckled.

“You must be hungry Princess.” Jaejoong smiled.

“I’m very hungry.” Ae sook pouted.

Jaejoong pinched her nose and kissed her temple.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter