Chapter 45

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae sook stirred in her sleep, she felt so tired and her head hurted. She didn’t have the strength to open her eyes, then she felt something rubbing bother her eye lids. Slowly she opened her eyes, she was met with smiling Jaejoong. Then it hit her, she was no longer with Exo anymore. She lost the bet to Jaejoong, Ae sook pushed Jaejoong’s hands out of her face. She turned and her back was now facing him, Jaejoong nudged Ae sook’s shoulder. She didn’t care, she pulled the blanket up to cover her face. Jaejoong smirked and pulled the blanket down, flipping her over to face him. He smiled at her, Ae sook looked at him weirdly.

“Morning Sookie.” Jaejoong said.

Ae sook just lower her gaze to his chest, Jaejoong used his hand to lift up her chin.

“Don’t I get a “Good morning” back?” Jaejoong asked.

Ae sook just closed her eyes, she didn’t have the strength to argue with Jaejoong right now. Jaejoong let go of her chin, he watched as she began sleeping again.

“I’m going to work in a bit, have a nice sleep.” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong brushed her hair behind her ear, he planted a kiss on her forehead. Then he got up and covered Ae sook in the blanket, making his way to the bathroom.

 

Ae sook woke up later in the afternoon, she sat up in the bed. Looking around, she noticed it was Jaejoong’s room. Ae sook scratched her head, her head wasn't hurting anymore. There was a knock at the door, Ae sook watched as it opened to reveal Sebastian.

“You’re awake. Master Jaejoong is out and at work right now. The maids will bring you up a change of clothes, they will you down for lunch.” Sebastian said.

“What time is it?” Ae sook asked.

“Right now it is 1:42 pm.” Sebastian said.

“Thank you.” Ae sook said.

Then two maids came into the room, they placed a two boxes on the table. They bowed to Ae sook, who walked over to them.

“Mistress, we were told to help you change and get ready for lunch.” One said.

“No, just call me Ae sook. I’m not a mistress or whatever you call them.” Ae sook said.

“Ae sook, Master Jaejoong bought these and request for you to wear them.” The other said.

“Okay, I guess…” Ae sook said.

Ae sook watched as both maids opened the boxes, the big box revealed a pink, one strap shoulder dress. The length of the dress looked like it could be above Ae sook’s knees, the other box was a pair of heels. It was the same color as the dress and had a big bow on the back of the heel.

“Really…” Ae sook sighed.

“What is the matter, do you not like them. I can tell Master Jaejoong to get you a new dress.” She said.

“No, I like it but I don’t want to wear it.” Ae sook said.

“Then, what are you going to wear?” The other one said.

“Is there something more…. comfortable and moveable?” Ae sook asked.

“I’m sorry Ae sook but Master Jaejoong requested no other cloths could be worn besides the one he bought.” She said.

“I’m sorry but I am going to wear what I want too. You will not get in trouble, I promise you that.” Ae sook said.

“Then what are you going to wear?” The other maid asked.

Ae sook looked around Jaejoong’s room, her eyes landed on his walk in closet.

“I’ll pick something from in his closet.” Ae sook said.

“Are you sure?” She asked.

“Yes, I’m sure.” Ae sook said.

Ae sook walked into the closet, walking past the suits and to the regular clothes. She picked up a gray v-neck shirt, basketball shorts, and a wife beater. The maids watched as she came back out from the closet and walked into the bathroom to change. Ae sook exited the bathroom, she had the shirt tucked into the shorts. Ae sook spotted her high tops that Xiumin bought her on the floor besides the bed, she walked over and put them on.

“Ae sook, there are slippers. Do you want to wear them?” The maid asked.

“No, I’m going to go outside when I’m done eating.” Ae sook said.

“Then please come this way.” The maid said.

Ae sook followed the two maids, as they lead her down to the dining room. Ae sook sat down and had her lunch, she had to be honest the food was so good. She went to the kitchen and thanked the chef personally, before she went outside and explored the outside. Ae sook was outside and wandering the back yard gardens. Ae sook was too busy to see that Jaejoong had arrived home, he came into the backyard to find Ae sook. He stood and watched as Ae sook was touching flowers and walking around, she stopped when she saw Jaejoong looking at her.

“What?” Ae sook said.

“Why are you in my clothes? What about the dress?” Jaejoong asked.

“Oh that dress, it wasn’t my size. Same as the heels, they didn’t fit.” Ae sook lied.

“Really, I was expecting to see you in it. You would of looked breath taking.” Jaejoong smirked.

“Sorry, its not my taste. Now will you please excuse me.” Ae sook said.

Ae sook tried teleporting but she didn’t go nowhere, she was confused.Jaejoong chuckled at her cuteness, he walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

“Baby, you’re powers don’t work in my house. I put up a barrier, I just love it when you’re so confused.” Jaejoong said.

Ae sook pushed Jaejoong away, making her way back into the mansion.

“Sebastian, can you please bring me something that can kill your master.” Ae sook yelled.

Jaejoong chuckled and walked after her, Ae sook made it inside the mansion first. The maids greeted her and Jaejoong, Ae sook didn’t bother to switch her shoes to slippers. Jaejoong grabbed her hands,pulling her back from entering his home.

“Where do you think you’re going without changing your shoes?” Jaejoong said.

“I can do whatever I want, unless you want to change them for me.” Ae sook said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter