Chapter 10

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun POV

“Ae Sook!” I scream.

She just keeps on running, I watch her figure disappear around the corner. I see some step out of the corner. Lay walks towards us, mad. He walks right up to me.

“Stay away from her, she belongs to us.” He said.

“Also, what kind of friend are you?” He points towards Hyesu.

“Friends don’t turn on each other if they like the same guy.” He said.

“Remember stay away from her.” He looks me in the eyes.

He walks runs down the hallway after her. I turned to face Jieun and Hyesu.

“Why did you do that to her?” I said.

“I like you, she is in my way. I had to get you back.” Hyesu said.

“I never liked you more than a friend.” I said.

“You want to know of her past.” Hyesu said.

“No, I don’t care about that.” I said.

“She has a tattoo of a pair of wings on her left wrist. Ask BAP about it and they will tell you?” She said.

“I don’t care.” I walked away.

-A couple of days later-

When I got to BAP table at lunch, it has been bothering me. So I decided to ask about it.

“Yongguk hyung. What if I know someone who has a tattoo of black wings on their wrist?” I said.

“You’ll probably not make it out alive in a fight.” He said.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Whoever that is, is a gang leader of the group called Black Wings. They have been a gang for a couple of years, they disappeared. But when we fought against their new leader, all of us ended up in the hospital for a week.” He said.

“Hyung, Zelo was in the hospital for about a month. He told himself he would get payback.” Jongup said.

“What did they want from us?” I asked.

“We killed their previous leader. Not because we wanted to but by accident. I was the one who accidently stabbed him.” Zelo said.

“Their new leader fought with Zelo, but didn’t kill him. Instead he just walked away.” Youngjae said.

“I have to go to class now.” I got up and left to class.

I have to talk to Ae Sook about this.

Ae Sook POV

Two month already went by and that leaves me a month left. I still haven’t talked to Daehyun since that day, nor did he try to talk to me either. I had to talk to him, so that we can be friends again.

“Okay, class as you know there is only a month left of school.” HOmeroom teacher said.

The class was screaming with happiness, I wasn’t that happy with it.

“Prom will be next week, as some of you already know. Okay, now you can do your homework.” He said.

I don’t even think I will be going to it. I will go out and play with Lucky at the dog park. The bell rung and I went to my next class, but was in too much of a hurry and walked into someone.

“I’m sorry.” I bowed.

“What the heck nerd.” Jieun said.

“I’m sorry.” I looked up.

When I looked up I saw Kris, what is he doing with her. Why Is her arm around his arm? Don’t tell me that was who she meant by replacement.

“Yah, get out of my way.” Jieun screamed.

I stood there shocked kind of at the fact that he would date a girl like her.

“Oh, not moving. Girls want to have some fun with her.” Jieun said.

They grabbed me and pulled me away, I just watched Kris look at me and then back to Jieun. They walked away from me, the girls pulled me into the abandoned gym. They beat me and I was bleeding and hurt everywhere. They locked the door on me and I just laid on the mat, to hurt to get up. I felt my eyes slowly closing, I hope this is the last breath for me. Let me die, please. My eyes closed on me.

Daehyun POV

“Daehyun, can you go and get extra matts from the old gym?” Teacher asked me.

“Yes.” I said.

I walked to the old gym, and found it locked, weird it would never be locked. I kicked the door open and it was dark. I heard someone breathing, I saw a dark figure laying on the ground. I ran over to it, I pulled her up. I removed the hair from her face, to find it was Ae Sook.

“Ae Sook… Ae Sook…. Ae Sook…” I shook her.

No response from her, I carried her to the nurse’s office. When I got their the nurse looked worried.

“What is she doing here again like that.” She asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“She has been here a couple of times, all beaten and bruised.” She said.

“Oh… I didn’t know.” I said.

“Lie her down on the bed and I will treat her wounds.” She said.

I lied her down on the bed. I grabbed a pencil and paper and wrote a note on it.

“When she wakes up, give this to her and tell her that I’m Daehyun.” I said.

I returned to the old gym to get mats and got scolded my gym teacher.

Ae Sook POV

I woke up to realize that I didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter