Chapter 24

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook stirred in her sleep, she tried to turn but something was holding her back. She tried to raise her hand to scrub her eyes, but it was also held back. She then tried to open her eyes, slowly she opened then and adjusted her eyes to the light shining through the window. She saw Baekhyun looking at her, he smiled at her.

“Morning Ae Sook.” Baekhyun said.

“How long have you been awake?” Ae Sook asked.

“Since 5, I couldn’t sleep. So I just watched you.” Baekhyun said.

She felt something touching her stomach, she looked down and saw that Chanyeol had hugged her and her shirt must of lifted up and he was touching her skin.

“Well, couldn’t you help me?” Ae Sook said.

“Yeah, but I want something in return.” Baekhyun said.

“What do you want?” Ae Sook asked.

“A morning kiss.” Baekhyun said.

“Really….” Ae Sook said.

Baekhyun stuck out his cheek and puffed it up, for her to kiss. Ae Sook leaned closer to him and kissed his cheek. Earning Baekhyun to blush, and couldn’t hold back his laughter.

“Help me now.” Ae Sook said.

“Okay, okay.” Baekhyun said.

Baehyun stood up and walked to up behind Chanyeol, he bent over and whispered something into Chanyeol’s ear.

“Channie, you might want to wake up.” Baekhyun said.

“No, I’m tired. Let me get 5 more minutes.” Chanyeol said.

“Well, how can you be tired. When you hogged Ae Sook all to yourself last night?” Baekhyun said.

“What do you mean, I was holding on to you.” Chanyeol said.

“Well, then who are you holding now?” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and saw that he was holding on to Ae Sook and he looked at their position. His hand were under her shirt, and he was touching her bare skin. He pulled his hands away and sat up, his hand went up to his head and scratched it.

“Morning Ae Sook, how did you get here?” Chanyeol said.

“I came home late and Lay, Luhan and Kris were sleeping in my bed. So Baekhyun invited me to join you guys, but you were sleeping. It’s okay, you didn’t know I was here.” Ae Sook said.

“Oh, I see now.” Chanyeol said.

“Let’s go and eat something, I’m hungry.” Ae Sook said.

“Let’s go.” Baekhyun said.

They pulled Chanyeol up from the bed and exited the room, they were greeted by Lay, Luhan and Kris. They just happened to woke up and was searching for Ae Sook.

“Sookie, where were you last night?” Lay asked.

“I was with them.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook grabbed Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s hand, Luhan and Lay’s eyes were wide open and Kris was just blinking.

“What did you do to her!” Lay said.

“Nothing, she just slept in between us.” Baekhyun said.

“She was very warm and I cuddled with her the whole night.” Chanyeol said.

“What, it was supposed to be me!” Luhan said.

“Well, too bad.” Baekhyun said.

“How can this be happe……”

“Now, let’s get breakfast.” Ae Sook said.

They headed down stair hand in hand, to where D.O was probably making breakfast. D.O’s back was facing them, when they sat down by the table. Ae Sook got up and backed hugged D.O.

“Morning D.O.” Ae Sook said.

He turned to face her and hug her.

“Morning Sookie.” D.O said.

“What’s for breakfast?” Ae Sook asked.

“There is toast and eggs and bacon.” D.O said.

“Do you need any help?” Ae Sook asked.

“Yeah, can you get the plates and set them up on the table.” D.O said.

“Yeah, I’ll have Channie and Baekkie help me.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook grabbed the plates and forks and spoons, she walked over to the table and had Chanyeol and Baekhyun help her. Then Sumin ran down the stairs and hugged Ae Sook.

“Morning unnie.” Sumin said.

“Morning Sumin.” Ae Sook said.

“Why are you guys up so early?” Sumin asked.

“I slept with them yesterday, since some people hogged my bed.” Ae Sook said.

The trio made it downstairs and sat down around the table.

“We were waiting for you to come and sleep with us.” Lay said.

“But she slept with them, who haven’t even bonded yet.” Luhan said.

“So, there will be plenty of other times.” Ae Sook said.

Just then Tao came downstairs with Xiumin and Sehun and Chen and Kai, Suho. Tao gave Ae Sook a hug.

“Yesterday, Kris was still in his bed but then when I woke up this morning he was gone. Where did you go?” Tao asked Kris.

“Yeah, Luhan was there too. But he was gone too.” Sehun said.

“Same thing with Lay.” Xiumin said.

“D.O always wakes up to make food, so I’m used to it.” Kai said.

“Me and Suho were both sleeping, and we were still there.” Chen said.

“They were sleeping in my bed. But I was sleeping with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, since there was no room for me.” Ae Sook said.

“Why didn’t you sleep with me?” Tao said.

“Well, your room was at the end and There room was right before mine. I opened their door to say thanks to Baekhyun for turning on the lights.” Ae Sook said.

“Oh…” Tao, Sehun, Xiumin, Suho said.

“Yeah, now lets eat and go to school.” Ae Sook said.

They all sat down and ate their food, D.O and Ae Sook cleaned up while the other went to get dressed for school. Then when they were done, they went to get dressed. They walked to school and entered the gates. They were greeted by Jimin and Jungkook and V, they greeted Ae Sook.

“Morning Noona.” They said.

“Morning V, Jimin, Jungkook.” Ae Sook said.

Exo was just looking at them, like why are they greeting their mate? But they grabbed Ae Sook and walked her to class. Dropped her off with Kris and Lay and Suho for their first hour.

After class ended, Ae Sook ran out to go to the bathroom. She knew she should of not eating eggs in the morning. But she ran into Jieun, and her girls.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Jieun said.

“To the bathroom.” Ae Sook said.

“Heh.. really, you’re not going anywhere.” Jieun said.

“And why would I care.” Ae Sook said.

“Yah! Don’t think you have Kris, this is over.” Jieun yelled at her.

“Whatever, I gotta go use the bathroom.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook walked to the bathroom, but Jieun kept looking at her.

“Don’t think this is over, you’ll get it soon.” Jieun said.

Exo was looking for Ae Sook, but didn’t know where she had gone. They divided themselves up into pairs and walked around the school building. Luhan and Sehun ran into Ae Sook, who just came out of the restroom.

“Where were you, it's lunch time already.” Luhan said.

“I was not feeling well, and doing my thing in there.” Ae Sook pointed at the bathroom.

Luhan and Sehun looked there and though that she must be having cramps. Luhan ran over to her and hugged her.

“you should've told me you were having cramps. I can take you to the nurse.” Luhan said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter