Chapter 31

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook wanted to go and see Chunji’s halmoni, but she was busy preparing for the graduation ceremony. Hyesu wanted them to join the committee, since she thought it would be a good memory. But Ae Sook saw it as another stress factor she wanted to avoid. Ae Sook got done hanging the rest of her things on the side she was assigned and went to find Hyesu. She spotted her on a ladder hanging the school flags.

“Hyesu, are you done hanging up the flags yet?” Ae Sook sighed again.

“Almost done, just this last one. Everything has to be perfect for tomorrow.” Hyesu smiled.

“Hurry up, I want to get some ice cream.” Ae Sook said.

“All you ever want is ice cream.” Hyesu sighed.

“Are you done yet?” Ae Sook said.

“Yeah, now let’s go.” Hyesu said.

Hyesu walked over to Ae Sook and grabbed her hand. They walked over to the teacher, and told her that they were finished and bid goodbye to the other girls who were working.

“Let’s go!” Hyesu smiled.

“Yeah, you’re treating me.” Ae Sook said.

They walked through the hallway and passed the dancing room, they looked at each other.

“Should we see who it is?” Hyesu said.

“I know it’s Kai and Sehun.” Ae Sook said.

“Really, I want to see.” Hyesu said.

“No, let’s go.” Ae Sook said.

Hyesu grabbed opened the door, while Ae Sook made a run down the hall. Kai and Sehun were drenched in sweat and sitting down on the floor. They looked at her, wondering what she wanted.

“Umm.. Ae Sook wanted to see you guys. Right?” Hyesu said.

She turned and Ae Sook was no where to be seen, she felt so embarrassed.

“I’m going to leave now, bye. Have fun practicing.” Hyesu bowed.

“Weird…” Kai said.

“Hyung, we still need to practice more. It’s tomorrow.” Sehun said.

“Okay, let’s do this.” Kai got up.

After Hyesu closed the door, she ran down the hall calling for Ae Sook.

“Ae Sook, where are you! You’re so dead when I find you!” Hyesu yelled.

Ae Sook pooped out of the bathroom and smiled at her friend. Hyesu was giving Ae Sook the glare.

“Oh, come on. I’m sorry.” Ae Sook said.

“No, you left me behind. I was so embarrassed, I just bowed and closed the door.” Hyesu whined.

“Fine. I’ll treat you to ice cream then.” Ae Sook said.

“Really?” Hyesu said.

“Yeah.” Ae Sook said.

“Good, because I don’t have any money on me right now.” Hyesu smiled.

“Dang, I knew I had to pay anyways.” Ae Sook said.

“Let’s go!” Hyesu said.

They walked to a nearby ice cream shop they always go to and sat down at a table. Ae Sook was eating her ice cream and looking out the glass windows. Hyesu on the other hand was looking at Ae Sook, she wanted to say something but she couldn’t. Ae Sook notice and looked at Hyesu.

“What do you want to ask?” Ae Sook said.

“Nothing.” Hyesu said.

“You know I can just read your mind, what would you like? Tell me or I’ll read.” Ae Sook threatened.

“Um… I just wanted to know how it’s like living with 12 other guys who like you?” Hyesu said.

“Well…. it’s not easy. Since they always want to be loved and some of the bounded ones are very overprotective of me.” Ae Sook said.

“Really, then another question.” Hyesu said.

“What is it this time?” Ae Sook asked.

“How many did you kiss?” Hyesu said.

“Um…why do you need to know?” Ae Sook said.

“Come on we’re girls, we talk about that stuff.” Hyesu giggled.

“Not me…..” Ae Sook said.

“Come one tell me.” Hyesu said.

“Fine, I kissed…… still not telling.” Ae Sook laughed.

“So mean, then how many bonded to you again?” Hyesu took another bit of ice cream.

“Like 5 to be exact.” Ae Sook played with her ice cream.

“Are you not in the mood for ice cream? What’s wrong?” Hyesu asked.

“I’m just thinking, it’s graduation tomorrow. I don’t even know what I want to do with my life.” Ae Sook sighed.

“You have Exo, what more is that?” Hyesu said.

“No, you don’t understand. I want to do something for myself, be independent. I don’t want to live off of them.” Ae Sook said.

“Then get a job or go to college. It’s not that hard.” Hyesu said.

“I’ll just do what my guts tell me to do.” Ae Sook took another bit of her ice cream.

“What if my prediction is right, and I hurt Exo….” Ae Sook whispered.

“What did you say?” Hyesu scooped another spoonful of ice cream in to .

“Nothing, let’s just keep eating. Let me have some of yours.” Ae Sook asked.

“Here, Ms. Ice cream monster.” Hyesu laughed.

“So…” Ae Sook kept eating.

After getting ice cream they walked their separate ways, Ae Sook was walking and she bumped into someone.

“Oh, sorry.” Ae Sook said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter