Chapter 52

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome.” He said.

Everyone froze, he sent them a smirk.

“Looks like you all made it fine here, why don't we turn up the lights a bit.” He said.

He lifted his hand and small orbs appeared around the room, lighting up the room.

“Why is nobody talking?” He said.

“Jaejoong.” Suho said.

“Afaid?” Jaejoong said.

“No we’re not. What are you doing here?” Kris said.

“I sent the invitation.” Jaejoong said.

“What do you want from us?” Lay asked.

Jaejoong folded his arms across his chest and leaned back in the chair.

“I want Ae sook, stay away from her. This destiny is only going to end when you give up.” Jaejoong said.

“Why don’t you just hand her over and we’ll let you go.” Sehun said.

“Never, she belongs with me. I’ve waited long enough for this day, I’m not afraid to loose. Every single one of you in this room knows that who has the upper hand here.” Jaejoong said.

“Strength doesn't matter.” Luhan said.

“Really?” Jaejoong said.

“Let’s leave.” Suho insisted.

“No one is leaving from here.” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong snapped his fingers and all the doors and windows disappeared, leaving them in the room trapped.

“We can just break through the walls.” Sehun said.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” JAejoong said.

“Why there is nothing to be afraid of.” Sehun said.

Sehun was getting ready to smash the wall, Luhan stopped him.

“Don’t, he is right. If you break the wall, then the poisonous gas will be leaked through and we can all die from it.” Luhan said.

“No way, when was there poisonous gas outside?” Chen said.

“Welcome to my little game, now shall we continue to talk ours.” Jaejoong said.

“What is there to talk about?” Chanyeol said.

“You know this house belongs to?” JAejoong questioned them.

“It’s Ae sook’s old house.” Baekhyun answered.

“Correct, now let me tell you one little secret. I’ve found Ae sook even before she was born.” Jaejoong said.

“Not possible, in the book it said that you can’t discover her until we all bond.” Xiumin said.

“Well I was able to by tracking down people from the past and the bloodline of hers, then it lead me to this couple. I worked as an inter at the research hospital, I worked for her father. Her mother was seven months pregnant with Ae sook. Ae sook grew up with me, she would call me uncle.” Jaejoong said.

“Who would believe what you're saying?” Lay said.

Jaejoong snapped his fingers and books came off the shelves, they were photo albums. Everyone flipped through the pages. Pictures of Ae sook with Jaejoong, her parents, people they didn’t know.

“Believe me now, I told you so. Ae sook was the love of my life, until she turned seven. She fell terribly ill, her parents went to get help from a shaman. Then was my life forever changed, she was taken from me. Her father and mother found out the truth of why I came into their lives. He went on a search for the crystal, of course I killed him.” Jaejoong said.

“You monster!” Kai yelled.

“Oh, it gets better. I couldn’t find the crystal, returning to this exact home. I lost her, they disappeared without a trace. Leaving no clues and evidence of where they have gone. I’ve spent the last decade searching and finally I’ve found her by accident. You can say I literally walked into her life, I’ve came to claim her now.” Jaejoong said.

“You can’t just think things will happen your way.” D.O said.

“It doesn't matter what you did or what we did, Ae sook should be the one to choose.” Tao said.

“Pathetic, you already know who she is choosing. I’m not even an option for her.” Jaejoong said.

“Then return her to us.” Suho said.

“You don’t understand what it feels like to wait.” Jaejoong said.

“We know what it feels like, to have her separated from us. Our bond is getting weaker by the day, I’m not even sure if she is alive.” Luhan said.

“I’ve also notice this too, maybe because she has my blood in her.” Jaejoong said.

“What blood?” Xiumin asked.

“Remember when I brought her home, she was in an unstable condition and she was going to die. So I gave her some of my blood, she survi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter