Chapter 26

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today will finally be the last week of school, and Ae Sook will graduate from high school along with Exo. Ae Sook walked into the school with Exo next to her, she walked hand in hand with Xiumin and Chen. Since this morning they wanted to get closer to her, hoping for a bond. But Ae Sook was fine with it, since she stated that she wanted to know them. Lay on the other hand was…

“Sookie, come back to me. This is no fun, they haven’t even bonded yet!” Lay said.

“So, they will sooner or later.” Kris said.

“I know, but let me have my time.” Lay said.

“Your so clingy, just let her be.” Luhan said.

“Surprised you’re not clingy yourself Kris.” Suho said.

“I’ve learned how to not be, unlike someone who has bonded from the beginning.” Kris looked at Lay.

“What, so you’re…” Lay was cut off.

“Let’s go to class guys. I still have 1st hour with Suho, Kris and Lay.” Ae Sook said.

“Look, she came back for me.” Lay said.

Ae Sook walked over to them, but she only grabbed Kris and Suho’s hands. Leading them to class, with Lay still standing there lost at her actions.

“Sookie! Why!” Lay screamed.

But they continued to walk their way, Lay running after them. From the corner of the school hallway entrance was Jieun and she was with some guys, they were watching them. Jieun turned to face the group of three guys.

“Get it done, or eles I won’t pay you.” Jieun said.

“We’ll make sure to finish her off.” The guy said.

“Good. I won’t be disappointed in you guys then.” Jieun walked away.

------------------------------------------

Ae Sook was walking down the hallway, when someone ran and tapped her shoulder. She turned around to face someone who she didn’t know. He had glasses and his hair was combed nicely to the side. His uniform was nice and tidy, he looked like a role model student to Ae Sook.

“Um… what do you want?” Ae Sook said.

“I…. I want to meet you by the science hallway, at the end of the hall. I’ll be waiting.” He said.

“What…” Ae Sook said.

He then ran off down the hall disappearing, she stood there dumbfounded and lost. Suho was walking with Sehun when they had saw her and approached her. Suho waved his hand over her face, until she snapped out of it.

“What are you doing here?” Suho asked.

“I think I just got a love confession from someone who looks like a role model student.” Ae Sook said.

“That’s it. Why you’re acting like that.” Sehun said.

She was still looking down the hallway, dazed at what happened. No one in her whole entire life has she had a love confession. Suho on the other hand was just looking at her, how she was so affected by a confession. Sehun could care less about what she was thinking, he thought how could she be affected by something like that. When she had them, he didn’t like it one bit.

“Don’t tell me that… you’ve never been confessed to before.” Suho laughed.

“Yah, so. I never been confessed to before. What so funny, it’s not like girls ask you guys anyway.” Ae Sook snickered.

“Ha, ha. What, we get confessions from the first day we started here. Also everyday, anywhere and anytime, you should be proud.” Sehun continued to laugh.

“Oh, since you guys are so great, don’t mind me. Go and get another girl then, I’m out of here.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook walked away from Suho and Sehun, who were feeling bad about what they had said. They only wanted to make her not go and think that they were the best. But it turned out wrong and she left, mad and annoyed.

Ae Sook walked away to her class, she had with D.O. She sat down next to him and earned a bunch of stares and girls talking about her. But she didn’t care, she leaned her head on his shoulder. D.O looked at her and sensed her emotions, he felt that she was angry but sad.

“What’s wrong? Who messed with you?” D.O asked.

“A guy made a confession to me and Suho, Sehun just laughed at me and bragged about being asked out by many girls….. Maybe you're the same too.” Ae Sook blew at her bangs.

“I do admit it, it’s true. But I only have you.” D.O said.

Then there were a bunch of girls talking even more about Ae Sook, she got up and grabbed her bag and left the room. D.O looked at her, where would she be going now.

“Where are you going?” D.O asked.

“To the bathroom.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook walked with her back still facing D.O and raised her hand to wave it at him. She left the room and walked down the hall. The only thing on her mind was to skip school and have fun, but at the same time it was the last week too. She wasn’t paying attention when the gym doors opened, a group of people ran into her. She got pushed over and fell to the floor, her bag fell to the side. She got up and walked over to pick it up from the ground. She began walking until someone called her, she turned around and it was Jimin.

“Noona, where are you going?” Jimin called.

“I was debating whether to skip school or not. I need to get my mind off of things.” Ae Sook said.

“Can I tag along too. I wanted to have some time with you too.” Jimin said.

“Sure, come. It’s better to be with someone in this time. Who knows what I’ll do.” Ae Sook said.

“Let me get changed first. I’ll meet  you by the schools field.” Jimin said.

“I’ll wait there then.” Ae Sook said.

“Wait okay, don’t leave me.” Jimin said.

“Deh.. I’ll get going, before teachers catch me.” Ae Sook said.

Jimin ran down the hall, and Ae Sook walked out of the school building and sat down on the bleachers. She waited for Jimin, but her phone was vibrating. She pulled it out and checked it, it was a group chat with Exo.

“Where did you go? I was waiting for you. Are you okay?” -Kyungie

“What do you mean?” -Lay Bear

“Is she gone?” Kris

“Apparently, not. It said that she is reading the message right now.” -Baek

“Yeah, but she is not responding.” -Hannie

“We can tell that.” -Chenster

“Ae Sook, please reply to this. I’m sorry about what happened earlier.” -Suho

“What did you guys do to her?” -Channie

“We didn’t do anything. She got a love confession and ignored us.” -Sehun

“What, when and why?”- Lay Bear

“Ask her yourself. I’m out.” -Sehun

-Sehun logged out-

“Sookie, where are you. Please reply.” -Kyungie

“What’s happening?” -Kai

“I just took a test and check my phone, and get spammed by you guys. But you got a love confession.” -Xiuminne

“.......” -Channie

“Did you have to add everyone to a group chat?” -Baekkie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter