Chapter 3

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook POV

“Hyesu, I’ll see you after school.” I said.

I started walking down the hall, when I came face to face with Daehyun. I raise my hand to say hi, when he just continue walking past me. I put my hand down and walk towards my classroom. I looked over to my old seat in the middle of the room, before realizing that I now sit next to the window with Lay-ssi. I walked over to sit down at my desk. I pulled out my math homework and start to work on it, but my thoughts keep bugging me. I put my pencil down and look outside the windows, noticing Lay-ssi talking to his group of friends. I accidentally made eye contact with him, before returning to my homework.

“It’s been a couple of days since the incident with Jieun, Daehyun hasn’t talked to me since then. We just either nod or say yes or no to each other in class. I miss talking to him, what am I saying. Lay-ssi has been bothering me even more ever since an incident. More girls are going to want to beat me up. Urgghh..” I thought.

I pushed it aside and continued to do my homework before school starts.

(Authors Note: But what she didn’t know was that there was someone who saw her do that.

“She’ll pay for that.” -Jieun smirked.)

Lay POV

I was talking to EXO, when I suddenly made eye contact with Ae Sook. Baekhyun saw me and started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“Hyung. Do you think that nerd is hot, why do you keep looking at her?” He laughed.

“Hey, Lay we have to be correct on choosing our one and only mate. You can’t just decide that NERD is going to be it.” Kris said.

“Hyung, I know.” I said.

“Kris, that is not nice saying that about her. Let me say it differently, we are here to find our one mate. That means 12 of us are tied to one girl, like the prophecy stated. She will be the one to save us in the end.” Suho said.

“But, hyung I don’t get it. Why is she the only one, there are 12 of us. Shouldn’t there be 1 for each of us. I don’t like sharing!” Tao said while crossing his arms.

“We can’t change anything, or do anything to change it. So far are any of you guys feeling pulls to anyone here.” Suho said.

“No.” we all said.

“It’s weird. We should've felt something, or a pull towards a girl, it’s been a couple of days already.” Suho said.

“Well, I know it’s not that nerd.” Baekhyun said and high fived Chanyeol.

“Well, you wouldn’t know. If you weren’t even there to see her.” I said.

I grabbed my stuff and left for math class.

“She was pretty and cute and aishh.. they didn’t even see her.” I grabbed my hair and pulled it a bit.

-Flashback-

“We’re home from school!” We shouted.

“How was your first day in a new school?” Ms. Oh asked.

“It was okay, just trying to find her and all.” Suho said.

“Any luck?” She asked.

“No.” All of us replied.

“Well, maybe you boys want to go exploring around here.” she said.

“Oppa, I’m home!” Sumin yelled.

“How was school?” She asked.

“I want to go to school with oppas.” She pouted.

“Well, you are in your last year of middle school. We’re also in our last year of high school. That means we’re never going to go to the same school ever.” Tao said.

“Omma!” she said.

“Now, Tao..” she looked at him.

“I’m just kidding.” He said.

“When will you guys stop acting like kids.” Ms. Oh said.

“Well, then. I guess we should heading out to look around.” Suho said.

“Yeah, I will make dinner.” Ms. Oh said.

“Let’s go and get changed and meet back here in 20 minutes.” Kris said.

(In the town, they bought some ice cream.)

“Hey, when do you think we'll be able to find her?” Chen asked.

“Don’t know, it could take a month or more?” Suho said.

“Is going to be pretty?” Chanyeol asked.

“Hope she is not tall.” Baekhyun said

“Well, I don’t know.” Suho said.

I smelled something, it smells familiar. I saw a girl on her board with her back facing us, skating down the sidewalk.

“Weird, how come she is the only one scent that stands out.” I thought.

“Lay, is she the one?” Luhan asks me.

“Is she?” Everyone turns towards me.

“No, I was just thinking about that… flower and it’s scent” I pointed at the flower pot.

“Well, then… Let’s get going.” Kris said.

We all started walking around and people were looking at us. Mostly girls and they were screaming and yelling at us. We ran around trying to lose some of the girls, successfully we did. We walked and talked and bought some clothes and other stuff. But the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter