Chapter 35

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook was awoken by another nightmare, she had. She hugged her pillow against her still racing heart. She didn’t know what to do, she was in a tough situation. She looked over at her alarm clock and it was 8:30am like yesterday.

“Argh, really…. I need more sleep.” She sighed.

She laid back down in her bed and couldn't go back to sleep, she decided to get up and go to get some water. She slid out of her bed in her black sweat pants and a baggy white t-shirt, which was tucked in the front and loose in the back. Her hair looked like a birds nests, messy and tangled up. She opened her door and walked down the stairs with her pillow and got a bottle of water. After drinking it, she turned the corner back to her room but bumped into someone and almost fell.

“Oh, you’re up. Look at that bed hair, dazzling.” Suho said.

“Yeah, make fun of it. I couldn't sleep much….” She said.

“Oh, want to go for a jog?” Suho suggested.

Ae Sook looked up at him and he was wearing jogging suit. She thought about it, but she couldn’t sleep and it was better than anything eles.

“Are you awake, and sleep walking right now? That’s cute of you.” Suho chuckled.

“No, apparently I’m not. Plus it gives me the chills when you say that to me.” Ae Sook shivered.

“So are you not going with me?” Suho asked.

“No, I’m going. Just wait for me to get changed.” Ae Sook said.

“Okay, I’ll be here.” Suho said.

He watched as Ae Sook ran to her room, he sat down by the tv. Then he heard Tao’s voice, he sighed.

“Suho, where are you going?”  Tao said mentally.

“I’m going for a jog.” Suho replied.

“With who?” Tao asked.

“With Sookie.” Suho smiled.

“Oh.. hyung I like Ae Sook, but I want my sleep. Bye.” Tao said.

“Okay then.” Suho said.

Suho smiled as he heard Tao back down.

“That means I get her all to myself today.” Suho said.

“Sounds creepy…. but lets go.” Ae Sook said.

Suho turned and saw that she was wearing blue jogging pants and had a gray t-shirt on.

“Let’s go.” Suho said.

When Ae Sook walked past him, he raised his hand to her. Suho hoped she would take his hand, but he got a complete different reply.

“What now? I can’t go?” Ae Sook said.

“No…. I just… um….” Suho said.

Suho turned red and faced the other direction. Ae Sook chuckled and laughed out loud at him.

"Come on, let's go." Ae Sook said.

She grabbed his hand and they put their shoes on and went out. When the door closed, all of Exo got up and Sumin and her mom came down to the meeting room also known as the living room.

"Okay guys, Ae Sook took the bait. She won't be back, but Suho will notify us." Kris said.

"Um... Where is Tap?" Kai asked.

"Must still be sleeping, did he forget?" Xiumin said.

"I'll go and get him." Kai said.

Just like that Kai teleported and then return in his same spot but dropped Tao onto the sofa, next to an angry Kris.

"Did you forget already." Kris said.

"No hyung, never." Tao yawned.

"Okay, everyone is here now." Kris said.

Everyone was still in a daze but Kris was demanding and had a strong voice, that boomed in everyone's ears.

"Okay, first task. D.O and Kai and Tao, will go to a bakery and pick up a cake. Then Chen and Chanyeol and Baekhyun and Sehun will get presents and decoration for the house. Ms. Oh and  Sumin will go and get food. Lay, Luhan, Xiumin will stay and help me clean the house and set up the backyard. Are we clear, now let's move out people." Kris cheered.

Everyone got up and moved to their places, Luhan and Lay began cleaning up the living room. Ms. Oh and Sumin headed out to get ingredients for the food they will cook later. D.O, Kai, Tao left the house and went to the cake store to get a customized cake. Chen, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Baekhyun were getting the list for decorations and they headed out. Xiumin and Kris started to clean the kitchen and were deciding whether to do the birthday part outside or inside.

Suho and Ae Sook gotten to the park nearby and started to jog, they stayed side by side. Suho watched her as her hair was getting damp by her sweat, it to her face. He just smiles at her, he watched as she works hard. Ae Sook on the other hand was too busy thinking about her nightmares that she almost tripped. She held herself up, and kept jogging.

“Are you okay? If you’re tired we can rest over there by that bench.” Suho said.

“Yeah, lets go. I’m tired.” Ae Sook said.

She walked breathless to the bench, with Suho following behind her.

“I want some water.” Ae Sook said.

“I’ll go get some, the store isn’t far from here.” Suho said.

“Let’s go together.” Ae Sook said.

“No, just stay. I’ll go, you’re tired.” Suho said.

“Really…” She asked.

Suho stood up and was walking the direction to the convenience store.

“Wait here for me and do not, do not go anywhere.” Suho said.

“Yeah.” Ae Sook yelled.

Ae Sook watched as his figure disappeared from her sight, she leaned back on to the bench and stared up at the sky, it was blue sky and fluffy white clouds.

“What do you want so early in the morning?” Ae Sook said.

Then a bunch of guys came out, seven to be exact.

“Heh.. you’re like they said, good at everything. You’ve seen us from the beginning, didn’t you?” Sunggyu said.

“Yeah, Infinite. What do you want, I’m not in the mood right now.” Ae Sook said.

“I see, you sent that boy of yours away. Afraid we’ll hurt him.” Dongwoo said.

“No, I’m afraid he’ll just tear you into shreds in a blink of an eye.” She chuckled.

“Who are you kidding? He’s probably weak.” Woohyun said.

“Are we going to talk about this all day? What do you want? Say it, I don’t have time.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook was still sitting on the bench, but she turned her gaze to them. They were now in front of her, she didn’t care a bit.

“We want to take you down, we rule at the top now.” Sunggyu said.

“Oh, I see word does get around fast.” Ae Sook said.

Then she stared right into Sujong and Hoya, she meet their gazes. She smiled at them, they stared back at her with no emotion.

“Did you guys miss me?” Ae Sook said.

“Who are you talking about?” Hoya yelled.

“We never cared about you anymore!” Sungjong said.

“Oh, I see. You think you’re at the top now.” Ae Sook said.

“Who do you think you are?” Sungyeol said.

“Black Wings, simple as that.” Ae Sook said.

It kind of pained Ae Sook to see her maknae from Black Wings, she knew they hated her. They hated her because she caused Dongwoo to die to get the Leader position, but they didn’t know she wasn’t the one who decided to be leader.

“Enough talking, lets settle this.” L said.

“Let’s do this, before he comes back.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook stood up and got ready, Sungyeol came charging at her. She dodged his fist that came flying at her face. She was only able to get  punched through his attacks, it landed on his stomach. He backed away, ready you counter her attacks. Ae Sook watched there was only one guy fighting her and five were standing by and the she realized one was gone. She immediately turned and launched a punch at his chest, sending him down to the ground.

“Not bad.” L said.

L got up and tried to attack her, instead Ae Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter