Chapter 21

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was still sitting there with Ae Sook’s head on his shoulder unconscious. The bell rung for lunch and Lay was searching for Ae Sook because he felt her heart beat fast and then it was a slow pace now. He was worried, but then he ran into Luhan. Luhan was also looking for Ae Sook, he was worried.

“Lay, where is Ae Sook?” Luhan asked.

“I don’t know, well probably have to sniff her out.” Lay said.

“Let’s get going then.” Luhan said.

They both smelled the air to see if there was any traces of Ae Sook’s scent. They found a small trace and followed it around the building, until they get to the school’s garden. They saw Kris and Ae Sook, who was unconscious.

“Kris, what happened to her?” Luhan asked.

“I bonded with her.” Kris said.

“What, already. We’re at school, hyung.” Lay said.

“Well, it couldn’t be helped.” Kris said.

“Maybe, you should take her home.” Luhan said.

“I’ll take her home then. Tell the others.” Kris said.

Kris got up and piggy backed her and started to walk away from both of them.

“Hyung, what about Jieun?” Lay asked.

“We’re over.” Kris said.

“What, already?” Luhan said.

“Yeah, because I have her now.” Kris said.

Kris continued to walk away from both of them, until he disappeared and was no longer visible.

“Just when I thought we were going to only get her to ourselves, Kris had to bond too.” Luhan said.

“That makes it no fun now. Kris is so protective of what is his.” Lay said.

“We’ll suffer with her.” Luhan said.

“Hyung, let’s just go back to class.” Lay said.

“Let’s go.” Luhan said.

---------------------

Kris piggy backed her all the way home, Ms. Oh was working and Sumin was at school. So, he brought her up to her bed and laid her down. He took her backpack off her back and took her school blazer off and undid the first button of her button up shirt. He then took off her shoes and set them on the floor. He pulled the blanket over her, until it was over her chest. He brushed her bangs out of her face and looked at her.

“So, this is how they hear your heartbeat.” Kris said.

He looked out the window, it was a clear sky. He could still feel her heart beat, it was slow.

“I wonder if Lay and Luhan thinks your heart beat is like a lullaby. It’s making me tired.” Kris said.

Kris laid down next to the sleeping Ae Sook and fell asleep, to the sound of her heart beat.

----------------------------------------

School was finally over and the Exo members rushed home to see if Ae Sook was fine. Hearing that Kris had bonded to her was hard to believe. When they got home, they went straight to Ae Sook’s room. They opened the door to reveal Ae Sook who had just woken up due to them being so loud. She yawned and stretched her body, then she notice that they were all looking at her. She looked next to her and there was Kris, still sleeping soundly.

“Don’t tell me that we bonded.” Ae Sook said.

“Well, check for yourself.” Luhan said.

Ae Sook took off her bottom up and was in her tank top, she faced her back to the mirror and there was a new mark. It was next to Luhan’s symbol, it looked like a dragon.

“Really…. arghhh.” Ae Sook said.

“So, now you’ve gained one of our alpha.” Tao said.

“I wasn’t planning to, ask him. He just had to change his eye color.” Ae Sook said.

“Well, when we bond. It doesn’t matter when or why. We just bond.” Suho said.

Ae Sook felt kind of weak standing, she wanted to change her clothes. So, she walked to her drawer and grabbed a hoodie and put it on. She grabbed some sweats and walked into the bathroom and changed out of her school skirt. She came out and Exo members were still there.

“I’m sorry, but I’m hungry. I haven’t ate anything besides a slice of pancake this morning. I’m feeling so weak right now.” Ae Sook said.

“I’ll make you something.” D.O said.

“Thanks.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook walked over to D.O and grabbed his hand and walked with him down the stairs. Making sure that she didn’t fall forward.

“Kris, you can get up now. I know you’ve been awake.” Suho said.

“Argh, it was so nice sleeping next to her. Her heart beat is like a lullaby. Makes me want to sleep.” Kris said.

“Hyung, I know. Every night I go to sleep fast because of her heart beat.” Lay said.

“I like to listen to it before I sleep too.” Luhan said.

“I understand now. I feel like I want to cling to her.” Kris said.

“NO! It’s already hard enough with Luhan’s bond to her.” Lay said.

“So, what’s my bond going to do? Remember I’m the alpha.” Kris said.

“Kris, you do know that you're under me right?” Suho said.

“I know, but you haven’t bonded yet. I feel free after my bond.” Kris said.

“You guys do know that she went with D.O and left us here, right.” Chen said.

“Sookie, wait for me.” Lay said.

Lay ran out of the room and left them, Luhan ran after Lay. Kris got up and walked out from her room. The other Exo members walked after them, they made it down stairs. There was Ae Sook and Lay and Luhan sat down next to her and Kris was across from her. The Exo members took their seat.

“Really guys, why do you have to be so clingy.” Ae Sook said.

“Because, you belong to us.” Lay said.

“So I’m a thing now.” Ae Sook said.

“No, you’re our mate.” Luhan said.

“Really…” Ae Sook said.

“Here’s the food Sookie.” D.O said.

D.O placed the bowl of porridge in front of Ae Sook, she was going to move her hands to get the spoon but Luhan and Lay were holding on to them.

“Guys, really. Let me go so I can eat.” Ae Sook said annoyed.

“I’ll feed you.” Lay said.

“No, I still have my hands. There not broken.” Ae Sook said.

“Luhan let go.” Lay said.

“No, you let go.” Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter