Chapter 59

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae sook slowly opened her eyes, she was in a meadow. The sun shining brightly at her, she looked down at what she was wearing. A white dress with tan sandals, she didn’t know where she was. She slowly stood up but felt down again, she was weak. Then she was about to get up, but a hand was in front of her. Ae sook looked up and there she saw her dad.

“Appa.” Ae sook said.

“Grab my hand.” He said.

Ae sook grabbed his hand, she slowly stood up. Her dad brushed away the dirt on her dress, Ae sook looked down at her dad.

“Is it time for me now?” Ae sook asked.

“Not quite yet.” He said.

“I just want to go with you now.” Ae sook said.

“You have to go back for a bit and then we can go.” He said.

“What do you mean, appa?” Ae sook questioned.

“Ae sook! Ae sook!”

Ae sook looked off into the direction, she then looked at her dad.

“Who’s calling me?” Ae sook asked.

“Your mates.” He said.

“Wait… but…”

“Go to them, I’ll be here waiting like always.” He said.

“But I can’t leave…”

“Go they need to see you, I’ll still be here.” He said.

“I’ll be back appa.” Ae sook said.

Ae sook ran across the meadow, she didn’t know where she was going but she had to find them.

“Ae sook!”

Slowly Ae sook opened her eyes, she was in pain. She saw Lay first, he had his hand over her wound. Sehun came into view, on the other side of her. The rest surrounding her side, everyone had on a worried expression.

“Hey guys.” Ae sook chuckled.

“Don’t, you’ll keep bleeding.” Lay said.

Ae sook saw how light was emitting from Lay’s hand to her wound, she slowly pushed his hand away.

“You and I know that I can’t be brought back from the death, I’m slowly dying.” Ae sook said.

“Don’t say that!” Chen cried out.

Ae sook was amazed by Chen, who always played, joked around.

“I truly am, no matter how much I didn't want to ruin your dreams. I know you guys can move on, you can. Do it for me." Ae sook said.

"How can we, when we're going to die along with you." Kai said.

"Well, what if I say you're not going to die." Ae sook said.

"What!" Everyone of them said.

"You won't die, I gave up something in return for you guys to live." Ae sook said.

"How could you!" Luhan yelled.

"I gave up my life to fight for you guys, when I was unconscious for three days. I was able to find a broken link in our bond, I destroyed our bond slowly. So it would seem like distance was the problem with our bond." Ae sook said.

"What do you mean??" Suho said.

"I can't be sure either but I know I was able to break it. So you're not going to die..."

Ae sook wince in pain, she coughed up blood. Lay quickly wiped it from , it was making them go crazy. Everyone looked at her with pain, sadness, and love.

"Thanks Lay... I hope you guys will not forget me. I'll make sure to not forget you guys, you guys mean everything to me. I don't know what I would do without you guys, I was always alone. I never felt happy, until you guys came." Ae sook said.

"Sookie..." Chanyeol said.

"Channie, don't cry. I know it will hurt but you have to move on, I'm not going to be here anymore. So I want you guys to look after each other, also don't fight while I'm gone. I don't want to see you guys fight, I hate it." Ae sook said.

"How can you be so calm about dying?" Kai said.

"Because I faced death once before and I can do it again but it's just that this time, I'm going to loos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter