Chapter 23

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re home!” Ae Sook said.

“Unnie, you’re back.” Sumin said.

Sumin ran and hugged Ae Sook, not letting her go.

“Yeah, let me get changed.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook walked into the kitchen to greet Ms. Oh.

“We’re home Ms. Oh. Can I talk to you about something, in private later.” Ae Sook said.

“Yeah, sure. Go and get changed. I have the food prepare.” Ms. Oh said.

Ae Sook went up to her room and got changed into basket ball shorts and a gray t-shirt. She came down hallway and was greeted by Sumin.

“Unnie, why don’t you wear the girl clothes. You always wear boys clothes.” Sumin asked.

“Because it makes me feel comfortable.” Ae Sook said.

“But the oppas want to see you in some girl clothes. You should wear girl shorts and make up and do your hair.” Sumin said.

“Well, you are here to do that. I’m here to be me.” Ae Sook said.

“Wae unnie. Let me dress you up once.” Sumin said.

“Why not Luhan? He looks more like a girl than me.” Ae Sook said.

“I already did, want to see some pictures.” Sumin said.

“I want to see.” Ae Sook said.

Sumin pulled out her phone and showed all the picture she took of Luhan. There were some of Luhan in a maids outfit with a wig and also in a girls school uniform.

“Why don’t you send those pictures to me, I want them.” Ae Sook said.

“Sure unnie.” Sumin said.

“I’m going to make it into a collage and put it as my phones wallpaper.” Ae Sook laughed.

“Did you get the pictures unnie?” Sumin asked.

“Yeah, thanks. Let’s go down and get some food.” Ae Sook said.

As Ae Sook walked down the stairs, she made the pictures into a collage and set it as her wallpaper. She smiled at it, how cute Luhan was.

“There you girls are, let’s eat now.” Kris said.

“I thought I was going to starve, because you guys didn’t want to come down.” Sehun said.

“Sehun.” Suho said.

“No, it’s alright. Let him be.” Ae Sook said.

“Let’s sit down unnie.” Sumin said.

Ae Sook sat between Ms. Oh and Sumin, but Lay and Luhan wanted her to sit by them.

“Come over here.” Lay said.

“No, I want to sit next to my omma and sumin.” Ae Sook said.

“Come on, just come over here.” Luhan said.

“Oh, speaking of the devil. I seem to be into this crossdresser these days. You want to see, he is really pretty and I just love his looks.” Ae Sook said.

All the Exo members wanted to see who it was, Sehun had no care and just continue to eat with Kris.

“I want to see!” Tao said.

“Here, he is my wallpaper. Tell me who he looks like.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook pulled her phone out and handed it over to Tao. Tao took her phone and looked at it, his jaw dropped.

“Ae Sook, isn’t this Luhan?” Tao said.

“How did you know, isn’t he very pretty.” Ae Sook said.

Tao passed her phone around and even Sehun looked at it. Kris didn’t even care, everyone was laughing at Luhan.

“Sumin!” Luhan said.

“Deh... oppa.” Sumin said.

“How did she get those photos.” Luhan said.

“I don’t know.” Sumin said.

“You are so….”

“Don’t be mad, you can sleep next to me tonight.” Ae Sook said.

That made Luhan be quiet, because the only one who actually slept next to her was D.O and he hadn’t even bonded with her yet. So he wanted to sleep next to her, since his bond night didn’t count because Ae Sook was unconscious.

“I really can…..” Luhan said.

“Oh, but I’m sleeping next to Sumin, just incase you decide to hurt her.” Ae Sook said.

“I’m fine with that.” Luhan said.

“Let’s just eat, then you guys can do whatever you want.” Ms. Oh said.

They continued to eat, after that Ae Sook and D.O washed the dish and talked about many things. They were growing close, she knew more about D.O than her three bonded mates. She knew he like to cook and that he is very clean like person, also he slept with a stuffed teddy bear. He doesn't like to eat spicy thing and more. She felt bad about not even trying to know the other guys, especially Sehun. He must of hated her in her past life or something. When they finished, Ae Sook went to Ms. Oh’s room and knocked.

“Can we talk now.” Ae Sook said.

“Yes, what is it dear.” Ms. Oh said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter