Chapter 30

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No way, Chunji.” Ae Sook said shockingly.

“Hey, I guess you really did come back.” Chunji smiled.

“What are you doing here? I thought when I disbanded, I specifically said to never meet each other again.” Ae Sook said.

“Well, technically you went into hiding and also I ran into RapMon the other day. He said you’re back, basically everyone in our gang knows that you’re back. I… I need your help. I helped you once, you do remember?” Chunji said.

-Ae Sook Flashback-

“Hyung, the new gang is attacking us from the south side.” Ae Sook said running in.

“Let’s go now. Stay back Ae Sook, you need to watch from here. Its your last warning, or else you're out. Also watch her you guys.” Dongwoo said.

“Hyung……….” Ae Sook said.

Dongwoo heads outside from their hangout and the rest of the group follows along, Ae Sook was left with Rapmon and Chunji in the hangout.

“Why can’t I go!” Ae Sook said.

“Because you’re a girl.” Rapmon said.

“Will I be a guy if my fist hits your face.” Ae Sook said.

“Ha ha ha ha….” Chunji laughed.

“Why are you laughing!” Ae Sook yelled.

“Because….. you are. You talk big, but you can’t hurt us in the end.” Chunji said.

“Argh!” Ae Sook slammed down on the couch.

“Ha Ha… nothing else to say.” Rapmon said.

Rapmon and chunji high fived each other, they looked at Ae Sook who was annoyed by them. Chunji felt bad, but he wanted to help her prove to Dongmin that she was capable enough to be in their gang.

“Hey, let’s go.” Chunji said.

“To where?” Rapmon said.

“To the fight.” Chunji said.

“Really.” Ae Sook yelled.

“Yeah, let’s go and have some fun.” Chunji said.

“But it’s my last strike, or else I will get kicked out.” Ae Sook said.

“Fine, I’ll take the blame. But you owe me, promise.” Chunji said.

“Fine. Now, let’s get going. We’re going to miss the fun part!” Ae Sook said.

-End of Flashback-

“You really didn’t forget……” Ae Sook sighed.

“Why, you wanted me too.” Chunji said.

“I was hoping so….” Ae Sook said.

“Hyung, can you just get to the point. It’s cold and we’re hungry, also we've been following her all day. Let’s go eat something.” One said.

“What’s your name?” Ae Sook looked at him.

“Ric.. Ricky.” Ricky said scaredly.

“Well then, we can go to my house but I live with my gang. There is twelve of them, also they might kill you. But let’s go there since it’s going to get dark, and I’m also hungry too.” Ae Sook said.

“You’re just going to invite us over that easily?” Chunji said.

“Well…. Do you want to keep standing here? It’s cold, can’t you see I’m wearing a skirt.” Ae Sook said.

Chunji looked down at her bare legs, they were shaking a bit.

“Fine, let’s go.” Chunji said.

“Okay, now let’s walk.” Ae Sook said.

As they walked to her house, she tried talked to some of them, since she didn't want to make it awkward and uncomfortable.

“What are your names?” Ae Sook asked.

"My name is Cap, I'm the leader." Cap said.

"How about you." Ae Sook pointed towards a guy with thick lips.

"I'm Neil." Neil said.

"Oh, how about you?" Ae Sook asked.

"The names Chanjo...." Chanjo said.

"Don't try to act like so tough, it doesn't suit you. Names L.joe." He chuckled.

“Our group is called Teen Top, CAP is the leader. You know how I don’t like to be in charge.” Chunji said.

"Oh, nice to meet you guys. I'll introduce myself now then. My name is Yang Ae Sook, use to be the Leader of Black Wings. Now I am solo, but I live with my wolf gang. Ah... We're almost there to my house, a couple of blocks more." Ae Sook sighed.

Ae Sook could almost feel the energy coming from the house because she was coming home late. She hated being lectured by them, but she had to face it anyways. They walked right up to the door and Ae Sook put her hand on the door bell, but it sprung open. Lay pulled her into his embrace and Teen Top all looked at her. Chunji on the other rolled his eyes and chuckled, he got the attention of Lay.

“Who are these people?” Lay demanded.

“Um… the guy next to me, his name is Chunji. One of my old gang members from a long time ago. He needs help and I promised him, so I can’t break it.” Ae Sook said.

“What…..” Lay sighed.

“Here, see for yourself.” Ae Sook said.

She used Luhan’s power to show him what she meant, Lay just stared at her.

“You need to stop using our p… uhmmm. Ow...” Lay said.

“Let’s head inside, I’m pretty sure we have food enough for all you guys.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook stepped aside and let them in, Lay on the other hand was having a staring contest with Chunji. Chunji noticed and smirked at Lay, causing Lay’s anger to rise. After they walked in, Lay shut the door and Ae Sook took her shoes off.

“Just so you know, the others will not like them.” Lay said.

“So, I invited them. Also I can’t go back on my words.” Ae Sook said.

When they walked into the living room, they were greeted by Exo’s stares. Ae Sook gesture them to sit down, they did so.

“Okay, guys this is my friend Chunji. I owe him a promise, he needs help.” Ae Sook said.

Just then Sumin came running down the stairs, she was w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter