Chapter 4

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay POV

“Lay-ssi.” She said before passing out.

“Ae Sook. Ae Sook. Stay with me. What happened.” I shook her body.

There was no response from her, I looked behind to make sure that there was no one. I lifted her onto another mat. I checked around to see if there was anyone there, I then put my hands over her wound and try to heal then with my powers. I kept looking at the door, to make sure no one would come in. I looked back down but there she was still not healing, her blood was still dripping from her cut wounds on her leg and arms.

“Arghh.. Why are you not healing? What am I going to do.” I said.

Then I thought of the school nurse, I carried her in bridal style to the nurse’s office. When I got there the nurse was still there, she looked at me puzzled.

“What happened?” She asked.

“I don’t know, I was… cleaning the gym and the next thing I knew I saw her in the storage room.” I said.

“Put her down and wait outside.” She said.

I laid Ae Sook down on the bed and turned to walk out the door. I sat in the hallway and thought to myself “How could she not of healed. It’s weird, like everyone even Sumin was healed by me, when she got injured. Maybe she was our mate? No, I can’t jump to conclusions yet. The guys are going to kill me.” “Wait, I should call them and tell them. No, I can’t tell them yet. I’ll just call and tell them where I am right now.”

I took out my phone and dialed for Suho hyung.

“Lay, where are you?” He asked.

“Hyung, I’m at school still. But something happened and I’m at the nurse’s office waiting.” I said.

“What happened?” He asked.

“Oh.. um… Ae Sook, fell and cut herself. So I took her to the nurse’s office.” I lied.

“Oh, okay, she’ll be fine it’s only a cut.” He said.

“Yeah.” I said.

“You like her don’t you.” Suho stated it.

“Well, I guess you could say it that way.” I said.

“But, you're going to have to let her go once we find our mate. I just don’t want you to hurt yourself.” Suho said.

“I know hyung.” I said.

“Okay, just get home later. We’re going to go on a run again, but without you this time. Bye.” He said.

Suho ended the call on me, I put my phone back in my pocket.

“Hyung. I won’t be sorry, if I fell for her.” I said.

The nurse came out with her stuff and said that I can go and see her. I bowed and she left, I opened the door revealing Ae Sook without her glasses lying on the bed with bandages covering her cuts. She looks me in the eye, they were a pretty color caramel. I walked over to her and grabbed a chair and sat next to her.

“Thank you, Lay-ssi.” She said quietly.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Nothing.” She said and looked away.

“How could this be nothing. You can tell me, we’re friends.” I said.

“Um.. how do I tell you.” She stuttered.

“Tell me everything, we’re friends. You can trust me, I kept your secret. I didn’t tell anyone.” I said.

“Well, I got beaten up by Jieun and her girls. She saw me this morning talking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter