Chapter 51

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After trying to convince Sehun to go home didn’t work, force would be the only answer.

"Sehun, stop it right now or I’m going to use force." Kris yelled.

"No, just go home. I'm going to find Ae sook." Sehun said.

"We’re not going to leave you alone, you know how dangerous it can be if you ran into him." Baekhyun said.

"I don't care, I can die. I’m not afraid." Sehun said.

"Don't talk like death doesn't scare you." Kai said.

"Yes, death doesn't scare me anymore. Only the thought of not seeing or being near Ae sook is death itself." Sehun said.

They stopped walking when they realized they were in town by the big stores and market companies. They decided to walk away but Sehun kept on walking forward, they followed him. Searching for her and passing by a group, only one thing stood out from the group was a tug. They felt it as they passed by, Sehun was the first to stop and look back. He caught a glimpse of the girl but she didn't look like Ae sook or anyone he knew. Her hair was slightly pulled into a ponytail, her bangs covered her face. Her outfit was not how Ae sook would dress but her eyes were luring. They caught Sehun and he was locked in, not knowing what was going on with himself. Kai stopped and so did the rest, Sehun didn't move.

"What's wrong?" Kai asked.

"That girl." Sehun said.

They turned around and looked, catching a glimpse of the girl. Only to turn back and point fingers at him.

"How can you already look at another woman, when we still have Ae sook." Kai said.

"No, something is weird about her." Sehun said.

"What..." Kai said.

"I feel the..."

Sehun was cut off by Kris, whose phone was ringing. He groaned and pulled his phone out from his pocket, it was Lay.

"What is it Lay?" Kris asked.

"Suho wants everyone to return home, we found something in the book." Lay said.

Kris eyes widen, "We'll be there." Kris said.

He hung up and put his phone back in his pocket.

"We have to go, Suho found something in the book." Kris said.

"No, we can't..." Sehun said.

"Now." Kris said.

Sehun groaned and followed behind, he turned around one last time and she was gone in the crowd. He felt pissed and annoyed, he thought she could of been a link to Ae sook or something. They arrived home, everyone was in the study room. Suho sat at the desk with the book opened in front of him, one page with writing out of the blank pages. Luhan traced his fingers over the, trying to get anything from it.

“What do you think this could be?” Suho said.

“I don’t know, I touched it to trace anything but there is nothing. It doesn’t make any sense, I can pick anything up. Even the smallest thing left behind, there's nothing.” Luhan said.

“What does it say?” Kris asked.

“809 Kyungmin road, 7:00 pm. Come and find out.” Chen said.

Sehun sat down on the couch, he placed his legs over D.O’s lap.

“Hyung, didn’t you feel the tug earlier.” Sehun said.

“No, I didn’t notice anything.” Kai said.

Sehun lets out an annoyed sigh, he glares at them. His eyes turned a gray color, his inner wolf wanted to come out.

“Calm down.” Kris said.

Sehun’s eyes stayed gray and he looked at them.

“I don’t know who that girl was but I’m going to find her. She could be a clue to finding Ae sook.” Sehun said.

“You don’t know, she might be a trap.” Suho said.

“I don’t care, it’s better than sitting here and not doing anything.” Sehun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter