Chapter 44

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had made it back to the festival, enjoying the last night together. They were seated by the stage, they watched as people sung and danced on stage. Xiumin grabbed Ae Sook’s hand and she followed but Baekhyun pulled her hand back.

“Where are you guys going?” Baekhyun asked.

“Going to spend time together, so I can bond.” Xiumin said.

“Fine, go.” Suho said.

“Why!!” Baekhyun whined.

“Just let them be, Baekhyun. If something happens, Xiumin will take responsibility.” Kris said.

“We'll be back.” Xiumin gave them a wink.

Xiumin pulled Ae sook along, the other sighed and complained.

“Why did you let one of us go too?” Tao whined.

“Tao, stop it.” Suho said.

“Who know what they'll do?” Lay said.

“They’ll be fine.” Kris said.

“No, I just bonded!” Chanyeol complained.

“Stop it, you guys. Watch the show please.” Kris said.

Everyone stopped and continued watching the show, all they had in there mind was where Ae sook and Xiumin doing.

 

Xiumin and Ae sook on the other hand, held hands and walked down the street. They watched people dance and sing, they looked around at vendors booths. They didn’t buy anything besides food since they were getting hungry. They sat down on a bench, after buying themselves some food. Xiumin gave Ae sook a bite of his sandwich, she took a bit and gave him some of her chicken.

“Isn’t it good or what?” Ae sook took a bite.

“Yeah, I love it.” Xiumin smiled.

“Cute.” Ae sook said.

“No, its manly.” Xiumin said.

“Fine, whatever. How are you liking it so far?” Ae sook asked.

“It’s fun, being with you. Wherever you are, it’ll bound to be fun.” Xiumin smiled.

“Really, I had fun these past few days.” Ae sook said.

“It feels good to be out of the work place to have fun. I can’t believe I’m still the last one to bond, its sad.” Xiumin said.

“It’s okay, it doesn't matter. As long as we have eachother, I’m happy.” Ae sook smiled.

“You should smile more, you’re prettier.” Xiumin said.

“So, I’m ugly when I don’t smile.” Ae sook said.

“No… You know what I mean.” Xiumin said.

“I’m just kidding, I know what you mean. Thanks, I’ve never been complemented before.” Ae sook chuckled.

They finished the food and Ae sook got up and walked over to the trash can, Xiumin stood up and watched her back.

“How long will you continue to lie to us?” Xiumin said.

Ae sook threw the trash away and turned to face him, she saw the hurt expression on his face.

“Xiumin, what are you talking about?” Ae sook said.

“Don’t lie to me, you think we’re all too dumb to know but I’m smarter than the rest. I know what you’re hiding.” Xiumin said.

“I don’t know…” Ae sook gulped.

“I’ve known since you stepped a foot in the house, this strange aura on your back. I’ve seen the other symbol and I’ve witnessed you with Jaejoong. You were with him, swimming to be exact.” Xiumin said.

“Xiumin, believe me. We need to bond right now, I don’t want to loose you guys.” Ae sook said.

“Don’t even dare say anything about the bond, how could you do this to us. We love you and you go behind our backs.” Xiumin yelled.

Ae sook ran over to Xiumin, she tried to hug him but he pushed her aside.

“Xiumin, listen to me. I can explain, I had to do it. I had to protect you guys.” Ae sook said.

“Don’t ever say it was for protection, it is our duty to protect you.” Xiumin scoffed.

“Xiumin, you don’t understand. I love you guys, you don’t know what i had to do.” Ae sook said.

“Oh, don’t use “I love you.” you would never say it from the beginning. What’s wrong afraid that I know everything and you can’t hide it anymore. I never knew you were this low.” Xiumin said.

“Xiumin…” Ae sook said.

Ae sook let out a couple of tears, the rest of Exo had found them. It was getting late, the street lamps over their heads.

“This is where you guys are.” Lay said.

Then they noticed the tense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter