Chapter 38

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong felt something in his arms moving, he thought it was probably someone he had picked up yesterday. He pushed her away in disgust, Ae sook fell off the bed and woke up due to the pain. Jaejoong turned away, pulling the blanket over him. Ae Sook stood up and rubbed her bottom. She walked to the door and opened it, Jaejoong sensed something odd. He opened his eyes and looked at who the girl was, he was only able to catch a glimpse of the sweat pants. He didn't care, he just went back to sleep. Ae Sook closed the door and limped out, she didn't know where she was going.

“Excuse me, but how do I get home?” Ae Sook asked.

Just then Sebastian made his entrance, he bowed to her.

“Please excuse me, I am very sorry for taking you yesterday.” Sebastian said.

“It’s okay.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook’s stomach growled, she put her hands on her stomach in embarrassment.

“Are you hungry miss?” Sebastian asked.

“Yes, also I got pushed off the bed. My back is hurting, it better not bruise. Now let's get some food.” Ae Sook said.

“Yes, please follow me this way.” Sebastian said.

Sebastian lead her to the dining room, he motioned for her to sit down. Ae Sook sat down at the big engraved wooden table.

“I’ll instruct the maids to bring you come breakfast.” Sebastian said.

“I’m fine with anything.” Ae Sook said.

“Then I’ll be right back.” Sebastian said.

Ae Sook looked around the room and saw the many paintings on the walls, the shades where pushed to the side. Letting the light come through the big windows, she looked out there. There was a beautiful lawn and flowers, many sculptures and bushed. It was amazing to her, then she heard the door opening. Two maids walked in with a cart of breakfast, they bowed to her. One set the table while the other talked to her.

“Excuse us miss, we didn't know what you would like.” She said.

“No, I’m fine with anything. I practically eat anything.” Ae Sook smiled.

“Then please enjoy.” She bowed.

“Thank you for the food. I’ll enjoy it.” Ae Sook said.

They bowed one last time and left her alone, Ae Sook didn't know where to start. It was mostly western food, from toast two eggs two pancakes. Her eyes zoomed everywhere, then she settled for the eggs and hashbrowns. She was eating and enjoying her view of the garden through the window. Then she felt a dark aura, she stopped eating.  

"Who are you? What are you in my house?" Jaejoong rubbed his temple.

Ae Sook could feel the coldness in his voice, she didn't dare turn around to face him.

“Answer me. Before I kill you.” Jaejoong said.

Ae Sook was terrified, she immediately turned around and faced Jaejoong. His face changed, he was surprised. He wondered what she was doing in his house.

“What are you doing in my home?” Jaejoong asked.

"Ask your butler. I was sleeping and the next thing he woke me up and then we were in your house. I saw you breaking things and then you almost killed me. Then we went to sleep and you pushed me off the bed this morning. Yeah, that's what happened." Ae sook said.

“What?” Jaejoong said.

“Are you having a hangover?” Ae Sook asked.

"No.” Jaejoong lied.

Ae Sook looked at him suspiciously and turned back to her breakfast. Jaejoong went to the other side of the table and sat across from her. He watched as she ate her breakfast, Ae Sook didn't want to speak rudely of him since she was afraid he’ll snap her neck. Jaejoong chuckled and laughed, Ae Sook looked up at him weirdly. She gulped the rest of her breakfast down, wiping her face.

“Whats so funny?” Ae Sook asked.

“I thought I was dreaming yesterday? But you’re actually here, I feel happy.” Jaejoong said.

Ae Sook cut his happiness by what she said next.

"I need to get home to Exo, they might of discovered that I'm gone by now." Ae sook said.

It pained Jaejoong to hear her say she wanted to leave, then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Jaejoong said.

The door opened and revealed Sebastian, he walked over to Ae sook.

"Miss, you have to leave now. They are getting suspicious of you." Sebastian said.

"Let's go now." Ae sook said.

"No, just stay a little longer." Jaejoong said.

"No, we have the bet remember. If I lose, I'm going to be here to annoy the crap out of you every single day. Now let me go home to them. This was an exception because Sebastian begged me yesterday. I wouldn't even come if he didn't treat me nicely." Ae sook said.

Sebastian held onto her arm. Just then right before they were going to leave Jaejoong spoke.

"See you then." Jaejoong said.

Just like that they disappeared, Jaejoong was left alone in the room. He made his way to his bedroom again, his hangover was bad. He looked back over to his bed, he walked over to it and laid down on it. He could still smell her and feel the warmth that was left on his bed, he missed her already.

“When will I get to hold you in my arms again?” Jaejoong sighed.

Ae sook and Sebastian appeared in the room and he bowed to her one last time and disappeared. Ae sook lied down on her bed, she covered herself in the blanket. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, but was awoke by someone knocking at her door.

"Who is it?" Ae sook asked.

"Just me, checking if you're awake yet." Xiumin said.

"Yeah, I just woke up. Are you guys leaving for work?" Ae sook asked.

"Yeah, came to say goodbye. See you later when we get back." Xiumin said.

"Bye Xiumin." Ae sook said.

Ae sook went back to sleep, she was tired and felt lazy. She looked out her window, she finally drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Ae sook got up from her bed and went to her bathroom. She took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes. She wore a shirt with with no sleeves, and she had on a pair of ripped shorts. She braided her hair to the right side, she wore Suho's gift in her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror and decide if she wanted to wear it or not, but she kept it in her hair. She left her room and found Sumin watching tv.

"Morning unnie." Sumin said.

"Morning Sumin. I must of overslept this morning." Ae sook said.

"It's okay, we don't do anything. We're just home all day long." Sumin said.

"Yeah, true to that." Ae sook said.

"Unnie, you and oppas are going on a vacation to Busan. I want to go too" Sumin whined.

"You can come too." Ae sook said.

"No, omma told me I'll only be in the way of your love." Sumin said.

"Do I seem like a selfish person? I have all twelve of your oppas. I think they deserve better than me." Ae sook sighed.

"What are you talking about. They love you, that is all you need to worry about." Sumin said.

"Tell me honestly, have they dated before?" Ae sook said.

"Well...."

"Tell me the truth." Ae sook said.

Ae sook sat down next to Sumin and Sumin looked away.

"Please tell me." Ae sook said.

"I'll tell you but you can't let oppas know." Sumin said.

"Okay, promise." Ae sook said.

"Well... All of them have actually dated before we moved here. I guessed they were young and wanted to experience love before they settled down. I'm not saying it was anything bad about you, but they wanted to actually see how it was like. You know to fall in love, they didn't want to accept this destiny either like you. When we moved here, I don't know if they are still in contact with them or not. I remember them saying they broke up with the girls and decided to face this destiny. I was mean to you because I thought you would hurt them more, but I was wrong. Sehun oppa was hurt by his girlfriend from before, it took him a while to become close to you. There now you know everything, I didn't know how long I could keep it from you." Sumin said.

"After hearing this, I felt like I've been lied to." Ae sook said.

"No unnie. They're starting over like you too." Sumin said.

"No, then they would of been honest with me, like I was with them." Ae sook said.

"Please don't tell them." Sumin said.

"I won't, you know I keep my words." Ae sook said.

"I know that." Sumin said.

"Now let's eat something." Ae sook smiled.

"What are going to eat?" Sumin asked.

"We'll make something from scratch." Ae sook said.

They walked into the kitchen together and made themselves breakfast. Then Ae sook's phone rung and she walked over to pick it up. Sumin was still cooking her egg omelet, when she notice Ae sook was gone.

"Hey Hoya." Ae sook smiled.

"Jungmin port, now. If you come late, then there dead." He said.

"Who are you?" Ae sook yelled.

"You'll know when you come." He said.

"Let me hear them!" She yelled.

"Noona, we're alright. Don't come for us." Hoya yelled.

Then Ae sook heard a bunch of screams and ruckus.

"Hoya, Hoya!" Ae sook yelled.

The phone was disconnected and Ae sook threw her phone on the couch, leaving Sumin still cooking.

"Unnie, where are you going?" Sumin yelled.

Then Ae sook came running down stairs dressed in black jeans and a black shirt, her hair tied back into a high ponytail.

"I'll be back later before they get home." Ae sook said.

"Where are you going?" Sumin yelled.

"To help someone, promise you'll stall for me if they get home early." Ae sook said.

"Unnie!" Sumin called.

Ae sook put her shoes on and ran out the door, she hailed a taxi cab and went her way to save infinite. She arrived later to the port and she was greeted by the entrance. There were too many guys surrounding her.

"Where is infinite!" Ae sook yelled.

There was no reply, they charged at her and she got into her fighting mode. She ran towards them, she jumped and kicked some of them. They fell down, then she punched some people and hit their pressure points. There were just too many, she fell to one knee and started breathing hard.

"What am I going to do?" Ae sook thought.

More men started to appear before her, she got up and put her fist up ready to fight. They ran towards her and she waited patiently, she was running out of energy. She rather have them attack her then using her energy. She began to dodge and punch and kick them, she was becoming breathless. Her body began to feel like jelly, she couldn't stand any longer. Then she was getting beat by the men and she fell down to the ground. They hit her and she started to bleed, she felt numb all over and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter