Chapter 25

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook woke up and looked at her alarm clock, it was almost 9 am. She remembered that she was supposed to meet Daehyun today, at 1 pm. She got up from her bed and sat down at her dresser, she looked at herself. She sat there and starting to fall asleep again, until there was a knock at her door.

“Yes, come in.” Ae Sook said.

“Morning, just checking if you woke up yet.” Chanyeol said.

“Oh, well here I am.” Ae Sook said.

“We were going to go out today, since we’re not doing anything. They want to have a picnic today. Are you busy?” Chanyeol asked.

“Ummm…. Actually I have to meet someone today at 1 pm.” Ae Sook said.

“Oh, then I’ll tell them we can go tomorrow.” Chanyeol said.

“No, we can still go, but I’ll just come later.” Ae Sook said.

“Okay, we’ll get things ready and text you where we are meeting.” Chanyeol said.

“Thanks Channie.” Ae Sook said.

Chanyeol closed the door and left, Ae Sook got up and did her morning routine. After she was done, she got dressed in a white see through blouse. She wore a light brown cardigan over it, she wore some skinny jeans and tied her hair up. She grabbed her backpack and put her wallet in it and other things. She left her room and checked her watch it was almost 11 am, she walked down the stairs and was greeted by D.O, Kai, Chen, Baekhyun.

“Who are you going to meet?” Chen asked.

“Oh… um… just a girl friend. We haven’t seen each other in a while now.” Ae Sook said.

“Really, cause look at the way you're dressed. Who wears see through to meet a girl?” Kai said.

“What, I can’t dress up. What if there are other guys I want to attract?” Ae Sook said.

“No, you would never say that!” Lay said.

Lay dropped a box on the floor and came running over to Ae Sook, he hugged her.

“I will go with you to meet her then.” Lay said.

“No, I have to go alone. Please!” Ae Sook said.

“Fine.” Lay said.

Lay walked back over and grabbed his box off the floor and went back out the door.

“Have fun.” D.O said.

Ae Sook put on her shoes and walked right out of the door.

“You know, in less than 5 seconds Lay will show up and follow her.” Chen said.

“Speaking of the devil, here he is.” Baekhyun said.

Lay opened the door and walked back inside the house, he went to the front door and put his shoes on.

“Lay, why would you even follow her?” Kai asked.

“I have too! She could be with other guys.” Lay said.

Just then Luhan popped up with Sehun, Kris and Xiumin, Chanyeol, Suho, and Tao.

“Where are you going?” Suho said.

“After her.” Lay said.

“Why, she just going to meet a friend.” Kris said.

“Well, you didn’t see the way she dressed.” Lay said.

“What is she wearing then?” Luhan asked.

“She only wore a slightly see through shirt, but she had a cardigan over it.” D.O said.

“Let’s go. I want to see if she is faithful.” Sehun said.

“Really, you too know. I thought you didn’t care about her.” Kai said.

“I just want to know, besides Luhan is coming too.” Sehun said.

“I guess so…” Luhan said.

“I want to go too!” Tao said.

“Me too.” Chanyeol said.

“Okay, lets all go then.” Suho said.

“Really, let’s let her have her time.” D.O said.

“No, you’re coming too. You seem odd, did she promise you something so you wouldn’t tell us.” Lay said.

“Yeah, like a date later… Just kidding.” D.O said.

D.O was too busy laughing to realize that Exo had taken his joke seriously. Then he stopped laughing when all eyes were on him.

“Guys, I was just lying.” D.O said.

“Now we can’t trust you. You’re coming along.” Luhan said.

In the end, they ended up not packing for a picnic but a day of tailing Ae Sook. Ae Sook on the other hand knew that they were tailing her, but she didn’t care. She had to meet with Daehyun no matter what happens. Ae Sook sat down on a bench and waited for Daehyun to show up, she checked her wristwatch and it was almost 1 pm. Her phone vibrated, she checked and it was a group chat, with her and Exo. She opened it and looked at it.

“When are you coming, it seems like you’re doing nothing.” -Lay Bear

“I’m still waiting for my friend.” -Sookie

Ae Sook heard all of Exo’s ringtone go off, she turned around to see if they were near. When she turned around, Exo all pushed each other to the ground. Lay was trying to turn his ringtone off, the rest of Exo did the same.

“Hyung, why didn’t you warn us. Now she probably knows where here after her.” Kai said.

“Sorry, I wasn’t thinking.” Lay said.

“Now, will you guys get off of me.” Kris said.

“Hyung, you’re the one on me.” Chen said.

“Well, what about the people on me then?” Kris said.

“Well, tell them to get off. You’re squishing me!” Chen said.

“Guys, isn’t that Daehyun?” Xiumin pointed.

“Yeah, probably he is her person she is meeting with.” Sehun said.

“No. he’s just here to shop.” Lay said.

“Lay, she is here to meet him. I read her mind, she needs to talk to him to get thing over with.” Luhan said.

“If you knew, why did you not say it at home? We came all the way here.” Baekhyun said.

“We could of been setting up the picnic and waited for her.” Chanyeol said.

“No, I wanted to know what she wanted to tell him.” Luhan said.

“Actually, she is stressed out by us. I think since she was crying to Ms. Oh the other night.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah, when she fought with Lay and Luhan it was because of us. She thinks she ruined our brother bond, she hates herself because of that.” D.O said.

“You said she was fine.” Chen said.

“Well, she’s not.” D.O said.

“Guys keep it down, so I can focus on their conversation.” Luhan said.

“What, we can’t hear it.” Tao said.

“Fine, I’ll connect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter