Chapter 28

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook woke up to her head pounding and due to her alarm clock. She sat up in her bed and to her surprise it was quiet, too quiet. But she didn’t care, she looked at her alarm and it was 6:30 am. It’s the last week, just 3 more days after today and she graduates high school. She gets up and does her morning routine and puts her uniform on and ties her hair up in a high ponytail. She puts her bag over one shoulder and walks down the stairs to where Exo were eating breakfast. She sat down in between Xiumin and Chen, who eat eat quietly.

“Why is everyone so quiet today?” Ae Sook asked.

No one answers her, Ae Sook got mad and yelled.

“Answer me! What happened!” She screamed.

Tao got scared and answered back.

“I did something stupid! I bonded with you, without your approval.” Tao said.

Ae Sook paused and remembered back to yesterday night, on how Tao had bonded to her.

“Argh….” Ae Sook said.

“I’m sorry. I will take full responsibility, I’ll do anything!” Tao said.

“Who cares… It’s gonna happen anyways.” Ae Sook said.

Exo was all surprised about what she said, Ae Sook continued to eat her breakfast.

“So, we can bond without your approval now.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah, but not now. I need my strength to be able to go to school. It’s the last week, I need to graduate.” Ae Sook said.

“Really, I call next.” Chanyeol yelled.

“No, I’m next. I asked her!” Baekhyun said.

“I don’t care.” Ae Sook said.

They continued to talk about who would bond next, until Chen brought something up.

“Sehun will never bond, because he is too picky and mean to you.” Chen high fived Xiumin.

Sehun got sad and stop eating breakfast. He stood up and left the table, he grabbed his bag and left for school. Ae Sook felt bad and forgot she had rewinded time, due to Tao’s power and Sehun ended up at home again.

“What am I doing here, I just got to school.” Sehun said.

“Oh, sorry. I must of rewinded time.” Ae Sook said.

“That’s so cool, Sookie can use my power now.” Tao smiled.

“Here, I’ll rewind it so you’ll be at school.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook rewinded the time and Sehun was now at school and Exo were home, cleaning up. They left the house, and Tao and Lay grabbed on to both sides of Ae Sook. They walked to school together.

“When will I ever get use to this…..” Ae Sook sighed.

“Better get use to it now.” Tao smiled.

“Can I go to class now.” Ae Sook said.

“I’ll let go for now.” Tao said

Tao let go of Ae Sook and walked with Exo to their classes. Ae Sook walked with Lay, Suho, Kris to first hour. After first hour was over, Ae Sook was walking in the halls to her second hour, but she was confronted by the role model student again.

“Why didn’t you show up at the meeting place.” He said.

“I don’t even know your name?” Ae Sook said.

“My name is Kim Dongmin. I’ll meet you at the same place. Science hallway, after school.” Dongmin said.

He then ran off, Ae Sook thought of going or not. But she just continued walking to class. What she didn’t know was that Dongmin ran to Jieun, who was behind the corner hiding.

“Make sure to finish her off.” Jieun commanded.

“Yes.” Dongmin said.

-------------------------------

Ae Sook was going to her last class with Tao and Xiumin, they talked the whole hour and did nothing. The bell was going to ring in a couple of minutes, Ae Sook packed up her bag and waited for the bell. Tao on the other hand would not let go of her hand, Xiumin was holding on to the other side too.

“Guys, we’re going to go home. My hands are sweating.” Ae Sook said.

“No, I want to hold on longer.” Tao said.

“What about it Xiumin, let go please.” Ae Sook said.

“No, because Tao is holding on too.” Xiumin said.

“Arghhh. Let’s go then, the bell rung.” Ae Sook said.

They walked down to the front gate to meet the rest of Exo, but Kai and Sehun were missing.

“Where is Kai and Sehun?” Ae Sook asked.

“Oh, they are practicing their dance for the graduation day.” Suho said.

“They can dance… wow…” Ae Sook said.

“I can dance too.” Lay said.

“Why are you not then?” Ae Sook said.

“Because I only want you to see.” Lay said.

“Oh, I forgot I have to meet up with a teacher later.” Ae Sook said.

“What, so you're not going home.” Chanyeol said.

“No, Channie. I’m staying, I’m going to talk to a teacher.” Ae Sook said.

“Okay, just walk home with Kai and Sehun.” Kris said.

“Umm.. Tao can you and Xiumin let go of my hands.” Ae Sook said.

“Fine.” Tao pouted.

“Okay.” Xiumin said.

“Thanks guys. I’ll be back later.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook walked away from them and entered the school building, she was walking towards the school’s science building. She kept walking, but then something came up behind her with a white cloth of chloroform. He came up to her, but Ae Sook already knew and was playing along. He attacked her from the back and covered and nose with it. But Ae Sook used her elbow to stab his stomach, earning him to drop the cloth on the floor.

“Who sent you?” Ae Sook yelled.

But then there was another person who came up and covered with another cloth. She struggled and breathed it in. He spun her around and the last thing she saw was him.

“Dongmin.” Ae Sook said.

“Yeah, now have a nice sleep.” Dongmin said.

Ae Sook closed her eyes due to the chloroform, she fell towards him and he carried her. Then he looked back to the other guy on the floor.

“Is this the best you could do?” Dongmin said.

“I’m sorry leader, she was too strong.” The guys said.

“Then we don’t need you in this gang.” Dongmin said.

“Leader, I’m sorry. Please give me another chance.” He said.

“You’re out.” Dongmin said.

Dongmin walked away with her in his arms, he walked towards one of the science rooms. One of his men opened the door to reveal two other guys in there. Then he set her on a chair and tied her wrist to the chair. He then tied her ankles to the legs of the chair.

“Let’s wait for sleeping beauty here to wake up.” Dongmin said.

“Yes, sir.” One of them said.

They sat there around Ae Sook, whose head was hanging over her chest.

-------------------------------------------

Kai and Sehun were practicing their dance for the upcoming graduation, it was coming closer and closer. Sehun was having trouble dancing properly, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter