Chapter 46

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been almost a week, Ae sook was tired of being locked indoors. Jaejoong was at work most of the time, Ae sook tried to clean or wash things with the maids but Jaejoong forced them to not let her do anything. The only place that makes Ae sook feel free is when she walks in the gardens behind the huge mansion, it calms her down and relaxes her. Ae sook walked out into the garden, she looked towards the sky.

“What am I doing with my life?” Ae sook said.

Ae sook sat down on the grass, she used her hands to support her. She saw butterflies flew by and wind blew, shaking the trees and plants.

“Sehun…” Ae sook wisphered.

The wind reminded her of Sehun, then she thought of Exo. Ae sook tried using her wind power to communicate with the wind. It was her last hope of either escaping or telling them how she was.

“My loyal friend, the wind. Can you please send this message to Exo for me.” Ae sook said.

The wind blew again, blowing her hair and Ae sook smiled.

“Exo, I’m doing fine. How are you guys, what have you been up to lately? I do not know where I am. Please wait for me.” Ae sook said.

The wind blew, Ae sook smiled and continued watching the flowers.

“So cute, your little message got me jealous.” Jaejoong said.

Ae sook turned around and glared at him, Jaejoong smiled at her.

“Don’t be mad.” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong walked over to her side and sat down, Ae sook got up and walked away from him. Ae sook looked down as she walked, suddenly her head hit someone’s chest. Jaejoong wrapped his arms around her, inhaling her scent.

“You used the shampoo I bought you, I like the smell of it.” Jaejoong said.

Ae sook pushed Jaejoong away and continued walking, Jaejoong watched as she got inside the mansion.

“You are sure one tough cookie.” Jaejoong smirked.

Ae sook entered the mansion again, this time she laid down on the sofa. Out of nowhere Jaejoong pops up in front of her, Ae sook turns her back on him. Jaejoong nudges her shoulder and waits for her to reply, nothing.

“Sookie….” Jaejoong said.

Ae sook sat up and pushed Jaejoong away, she stood up and towered over him.

“What do you want from me!” Ae sook screamed.

Jaejoong stood up and tried to hug her, she pushed his hands away.

“Sookie, I just…” Jaejoong pouted.

“Don’t try that, it makes me sick.” Ae sook said.

Jaejoong looked towards Ae sook and he walks away from her, angry. Ae sook sat down on the sofa again, she sighed.

“Why is it so hard for you to understand I want space.” Ae sook said.

Ae sook got up and walked to her room, sitting down on her bed. Just then Jaejoong popped in and was next to her, Ae sook fell on her bed.

“What do you want from me!” Ae sook groaned.

“Sookie, I want us to not fight.” Jaejoong said.

“How is that possible, look what you’re doing to me. You lock me inside this mansion, I can’t do anything at all. You cut my powers and treat me like some sort of prized doll. You’re nice one moment and the next you want to cut off my head, what’s wrong with you!” Ae sook yelled.

“I… I… I know that we didn’t start off on the right foot but I waited for you for a long time.” Jaejoong said.

“I know that, why can’t you just give up.” Ae sook said.

“You don’t understand, you’ve never been in love before.” Jaejoong said.

“So, love can die and restart again.” Ae sook said.

“My love didn’t die for you, it grew. The longer time past, the longer I grew to feel more attached. I know that I can’t win but let me stay by your side. I know you will forget them one day, til then ill wait til you love me back.” Jaejoong said.

“What if that day doesn't come, you’ll die trying.” Ae sook said.

“No, my feelings will be returned.” Jaejoong said.

“I don’t care, I want to see Exo again.” Ae sook said.

“No, I won’t let you see them.” Jaejoong said.

“Why, why can’t I?” Ae sook said.

“Because you’re only allowed to think and see me alone.” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong pinned Ae sook down on the bed, he got on top of her. Ae sook didn’t even try to struggle, Jaejoong stared at her. Instead Ae sook let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter