Chapter 33

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo watched as the car disappeared down the corner, they got all these things and gathered in the living room again.

“Time to get going guys.” Suho stated.

“Okay, everyone ready?” Kris asked.

“Are we going into this without a plan?” Tao asked.

“What does it look like?” Chen said.

“Both, since we don’t know what could happen.” Suho said.

“But we don’t know where she lives?” Kai said.

“We can ask Ms. Oh, she went with Sookie.” Luhan said.

“But there out buying things.” Sehun said.

“Well, I’ll ask Ae Sook. Maybe she can send me a clip of it.” Luhan said.

“Okay, good. Get the direction Luhan.” Kris said.

Luhan sat down and had a piece of paper in front of him, with a pencil.

“Sookie, we need directions.” Luhan sent her mentally.

Ae Sook was in the car next to Jaejoong, staring out the window, when Luhan voice came into her mind. She looked at Jaejoong and he looked back at her, she turned back to the window.

“Can you hear me?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah, I can hear you.” She replied.

“We need directions to get to Youngji’s house.” Luhan asked.

“I’ll send you it.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook sent Luhan a visual clip of them walking to Young Ji's temple, Luhan quickly used his powers to write it down.

“Thanks.” Luhan said.

“Don’t try to make contact, it feel like he can read through me.” Ae Sook said.

“Okay, bye. Stay safe.” Luhan said.

Luhan opened his eyes and there on the paper was a perfectly drawn out map to Young Ji's temple.

“Great job Luhan.” Suho said.

“Let’s move out now before they return.” Kris said.

Exo got out of there house and Luhan lead the way to the Temple. When they got there, there were no lights on or people. They rung the doorbell and there was no reply.

“Hyung, let’s just bust in.” Tao insisted.

That earned him a smack in the back of his head form Chen.

“Are you dumb, they can do more to us that we can to them.” Chen said.

“Sorry.” Tao mumbled.

They decided to try to open the door, but it was unlocked. They walked into the temple, they noticed how the garden was dead. The aura was dark and they didn’t know what would hit them. Luhan still lead the way, it was dark. Baekhyun used his light power to create some light, so they can see. They made their way to Young Ji's book room, Luhan slid the door to the side. Baekhyun entered first, he adjusted his light power and the whole room was lighted up. Everything was a mess, books thrown around and the table was flipped over and windows broken.

“Wow, what happened here.” Kai said.

“There must of been a struggle.” Suho said.

“How are we going to find the books we need, when this room is basically a puzzle.” Sehun said.

“We’ll divide and conquer.” Kris said.

“Let’s hurry.” Xiumin said.

They divided and search through the floor and walls, Chen came across something on the lower corner of the wall by the broken window.

“Luhan, does this look like the symbol on the paper?” Chen asked.

Everyone stopped and came over to the corner, they all saw it. It looked just like the sketch, Luhan reached his hand over to it and touched it. It zapped him a memory of what had happened.

-Flashback-

There was a knock at the door, Youngji looked at the door. She was reading a book, and sitting down by the table. She faced the door, but she didn’t answer. Her face was emotionless, her breathing quickened. Then there was the knock again, she stared straight into the door. She saw the shadow it casted on the white paper door.

“So, you’ve found me. You managed to get through the barrier I created. Impressive, but you’ve got a long way to go.” Youngji smirked.

The door flew opened and there he was, Jaejoong.

“Surprised you knew it was me. I know I’m weak now but I still have to wait till the time comes. Then I shall awaken, take over this world.” Jaejoong said.

“But it seems like this time would be different, I know it.” Youngji looked down at her book.

“What makes you so sure?” Jaejoong sits down at the table.

“She’s stronger and knows more. You can’t have her, nor will the crystal help you.” Youngji said while reading her book.

Jaejoong flipped the table and grabbed Youngji by the neck, pushing her down on her back.

“Tell me, where she is.” He demanded.

“Oh, I can’t even get a please.” Youngji smirked.

“Shut up, before I rip your little face apart.” Jaejoong said.

“There something about your tone, living for 500 years without a love. You seem weak, pathetic. Do you really need her that bad?” Young ji said.

Jaejoong applied more pressure onto her neck, causing Youngji to struggle for air.

“Are you not afraid to die? You should be.” Jaejoong said.

“I’m not afraid, I’ve foreseen this from a long time ago.” Youngji said.

“Tell me now, where is she?” Jaejoong said.

“Oh, I will. But why does it seem like you came too early for my life? Anxious to claim her as yours, ha. Or are you just lonely, being rejected every single time?” Youngji smirked.

“I don’t need this from you. I need to have her now.” Jaejoong yelled.

“Oh, you will. Destiny can’t separate you just yet, you’ll see her later.” Youngji said.

“Oh, still no answer. Fine then, I’ll see you in hell if I die this time but I’m pretty sure I’m not.” Jaejoong smirked.

He cracked her neck, killing her in an instant. She turned to dust and the air blew her away. He got up and looked around the room, trying to find anything that can lead him to her. He threw the book off the shelves, he walked back and forth trying to find anything, but there was nothing. Luhan stood in the corner the whole entire time,watching. Then he noticed how, there was this one book, that was never touched. He saw Jaejoong leave the room, went into many others and search more, but there was nothing. Jaejoong decided to leave, as he got further away from the temple he bumped into someone. She got up and bowed to him, but he immediately knew it was her. He felt like she was the one he was looking for. Luhan saw Ae Sook with a terrified look on her face.

-End of Flashback-

Luhan came back and he fell backwards due to the shock. D.O was behind him, managing to catch him before they both fell.

“Luhan, you okay?” Kris asked.

“I’m fine.” Luhan said.

Luhan stood up immediately, he made his way to the book. It still sat there, he reached his hand for it. Exo followed behind him, he grabbed the book and opened it. A piece of paper fell out and Sehun picked it up. He opened it and read it to them.

 

Exo,

If you found this because of the memory I just showed you. You did good, this book contains everything you are going to need to know. I can no longer guide you anymore, it is up to you. You must not let him win again, you need to put an end to this cycle. He is weaker this time, I can sense it. He came too early, it should of been a couple more months before he showed up. Protect her, and you shall be freed also. I put my faith in you.

Youngji

 

Then there was a loud crash, Exo was startled. They hear it running down the hall, getting nearer.

“Kai, do you have enough energy to at least transport us somewhere safe?” Suho said.

“I’ll try but I don’t know if it would work.” Kai said.

“Kai, hurry. It’s getting closer.” Kris said.

Just them it broke the door down, a bigger wolf than them. It’s eyes the color red, its fur was dirty. There were scars and newly fresh cuts on its body, it growled loudly at them.

“Now Kai.” Suho yelled.

Just then all of Exo grabbed on to eachother, Kai teleported them out before it could attack them. They landed safely outside of the gate doors, there were a few couple of people walking around.

Jaejoong laughed, Ae Sook stared blankly at him. They had just arrived at the expensive restaurant, and he had just ordered their dinner. They were in a private room, but there were a couple of tables outside from the room.

“What so funny?” Ae Sook said.

“Oh, how they managed to get away from my pet.” Jaejoong smirked.

“What.. What did you do?” Ae Sook demanded.

“Just gave them a surprise.” Jaejoong said.

“Tell me now!” Ae Sook said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter