Chapter 58

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Ae sook reached Jaejoong, she swung her sword towards him. Jaejoong dodged and disappeared, Ae sook looked all around her, she tried to see where he went. She slowly closed her eyes and inhaled, try to listen to his movements. Then Jaejoong appeared behind her to he almost grabbed her neck but then she disappeared and Jaejoong was left, turning around in circles try to detect her. He stopped when he felt something pressed up against the side of his neck, he let out a laugh.

“Aren’t you something.” He said.

Ae sook stood behind him, holding the sword to his neck, she let out a chuckle.

“You can’t use anything on me.” Ae sook said,

Then both of them disappeared, Exo kept their gaze at the open field. A couple of seconds later Jaejoong appeared, his arm was bleeding. He crouched over, Ae sook appeared a few feet infront of him, was was covered in scratches. On the blade of her sword there was blood, Ae sook looked at him.

“I don’t want to do this but I have too.” Ae sook said.

“Get ready to see me again, this destiny is not going to end so soon.” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong looked up at her, he glared at her. The whole place started to storm up and it turned dark, Jaejoong let out an evil laugh. His body started changing, she saw how Jaejoong’s nails grew long into claws. Jaejoong hunched over and began shaking, there was a growl heard. The beast in front of them was not jaejoong anymore, it was his evil side.

“What is that?” Chanyeol asked.

“His true form.” Baekhyun said.

“It’s even bigger than our form.” Kai said.

“He’s gone.” Luhan said.

“What do you mean?” Tao asked.

“He’s been sealed by his evil side. His presence is gone.” Luhan said.

“No, way. In the text they said there was only one form and he is not able to obtain it unless…” Suho said.

“He gave her his blood.” Lay said.

“How can that be possible, his blood is poisonous.” Chen said.

“How can they exchange blood, it would of killed Ae sook if it….” D.O said.

“She bonded with the crystal before the blood fusion.” Xiumin said.

Jaejoong stood up and ran towards Ae sook, his eyes were completely black. Ae sook stood firm and held her sword up with both hands, she was not afraid. , he charged at her and she stood there firmly. Then in the split second Ae sook launched her sword towards Jaejoong, he was able to stop it with the help of his claws. They were facing one another, their eyes locked.

“Jae, I know you're in there. You can’t let your inner demon take over.” Ae sook said.

It roared at her and flung her away, Ae sook was able to land on her feet. She held up her sword again and charged right into battle, it ran towards her with blood still dripping down its arms. Ae sook swiftly teleported and she was now on it’s back, she pluged her sword into its back and it went down but still ran. Ae sook was shaken off but she held on, it ran towards the forest again. The beast smashed Ae sook in between trees, Ae sook coughed up blood but she refused to let go of the sword still stuck in it’s back. With one last shake, the sword came out from it’s back and Ae sook flew off. She landed in a field of high grass, the beast lied on the dirt. Slowly it changed back to Jaejoong, his clothes in the back were torn and bloody. He pushed himself off the ground, he swayed back and forth trying to not fall.

“Is this the best you can do!” He shouted.

Ae sook was breathing heavily in the tall grass, she heard him but tried to keep her energy. The tall grass started shaking around her, she reached her hand towards the sword. Ready to struck whatever came her way, then she saw Chanyeol. Behind him was the rest of the pack, she smiled pitifully at them.

“Ae sook.” Chanyeol said.

He bent down and held her, the rest gathered around.

“Youre going to be alright, you hear me.” Lay said.

Lay was about to place his hand on her wound  but she pushed them away.

“No need, the crystal is already healing me from the inside.” Ae sook said.

“Just let him help you.” Kris said.

“I’ll be fine, get back over there to the side.” Ae sook said.

Lay quickly placed his hand over her heart, then there was a white light before he removed his hand.

“It’s going to take you the next couple of minutes to fully recover.” Lay said.

Suho nodded to Kris, the Kris looked at the others.

“Ready for our fight.” Kris said.

Ae sook, held onto Kris’ hand.

“Don’t go, just go back to the side or go and hide.” Ae sook plead.

“Can’t do that.” Kris said.

“Let’s move out, Sehun stay with her.” Suho said.

Everyone stood up, Sehun held onto Ae sook as she struggled to get free. She watched as they ran into the tall grass to the cleared area.

“Sehun, you can’t do this to me.” Ae sook said.

“It’s an order, it must be followed.” Sehun said.

“Sehun…”

“Just be quiet and restore your energy.” Sehun said.

Sehun slowly loosed his grip on Ae sook but still held her in his arms. Exo decided to surround Jaejoong and attack from every side.

“Don’t forget to use everything you got, we’re only a distraction. Leave the rest to Ae sook.” Suho commanded.

“Don’t let him get through any gaps.” Kris said.

They all surround Jaejoong, who was busy trying to heal his arm. They stopped when they gotten closer, Jaejoong sensed them. He stood and waited, from behind him came ice spears. He quickly dodge to the right and then flames came towards him, he ran to the other side and lighting strikes came towards him. He jumped into the air and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter