Chapter 13

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyesu POV

I lead Ae Sook to the school’s field, I walked on the field and stopped. I turned to face her, she looked sad.

“What do you want to talk about?” She said.

“I want to tell you, we’re never going to be friends ever.” I said.

“Is it because of Daehyun, I will let him go. You can have him, I want our friendship back.” She said.

“Ae Sook, what happened to the strong leader. Why is she so weak now.” I said.

“That is our past, now is the future.” She said.

“You can never run from your past or it’ll come back to haunt you.” I said.

“I want things to go back to the way they were.” She said.

“You know they will never go back to the way they were.” I said.

“What do you want me to do?” She said.

“I want you to go far away from here.” I said.

“I already am, I’m moving away to the states when school ends.” She said.

“Oh, good.” I said.

I walked around her, I looked at her dress and face.

“Looks like you can never hide your true identity from anyone.” I said.

“I don’t care, like you said I can’t run from it.” She said.

“Well, then it really is a goodbye for our long friendship we had over these years.” I said.

I turned around and was about to walk away, but I had to make her hate me. If she didn’t then it would go nowhere. I turned around and walked back towards her, I walked right up into her face.

“Goodbye, Ae Sook.” I said.

I pulled her crystal necklace and threw it as far as I could.

“No!” She screamed.

I saw her run towards the direction I threw it in. I turned around and began walking, I looked up in the sky. It looked like it was going to rain, but I walked away without a care. I felt bad but I have to do this because I love Daehyun more than anything eles.

Lay POV

I was waiting from Ae Sook to get back, but where could she be. I just stood there next to Exo guys, they were with their dates. Luhan was looking at the door, to see if Ae Sook had come back yet. It sure was a long time, it felt like hours had passed. We spotted Hyesu come through the door, but where was she? Then we heard a zap of lightning, what if she was outside.

“Do you guys smell that?” Suho asked.

“Yeah, the smell is very faint.” Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter