Chapter 29

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai, Sehun and Ae Sook teleported right into the middle of the living room. Where Xiumin, Chen and Kris were watching tv. They were startled, but got up from the couch right away.

“What happened?” Kris said.

“We….”

Kai collapsed on the floor out cold, Sehun on the other hand was still cradling Ae Sook in his arms.

“Hyung, she got into some sort of problem and is hurt. She jumped out of the school window, two floors above the ground.” Sehun said.

“I’ll get Lay.” Chen said.

“I’ll carry Kai to his room, so he can get some rest.” Xiumin said.

Sehun was still holding on to Ae Sook, then Lay showed up with Chen following him.

“What happened to my Sookie?” Lay said.

“Hyung, just heal her now. She is loosing too much blood, she can’t die yet.” Sehun yelled.

Sehun set Ae Sook down on the wood flooring and Lay tried to heal her, but it wasn’t working.

“Why is she not healing?” Lay said.

“I don’t know.” Sehun said.

“Is she wearing the necklace?” Lay said.

Sehun saw a chain on her neck and he grabbed it and lifted it up. It was the crystal, he unhooked it and took it off.

“Hurry hyung and heal her now.” Sehun said.

Lay put his hand over her wounds and healed them, not leaving a single scar.

“Now, we just have to let her sleep it off.” Lay said.

“I’ll carry her…..”

Sehun fell to his side and Lay shook him.

“Sehun, Sehun….” Lay called.

“I think he must be exhausted, I’ll carry him to his room.” Kris said.

Kris picked up Sehun and went to his room, Lay picked up Ae Sook and headed for their rooms. Lay set Ae Sook down on her bed and went to Sumin’s room.

“Sumin, are you in there?” Lay called.

“Deh Oppa.” Sumin said.

“Can you go to Ae Sook’s room and change her clothes. They’re stained with blood, she got into another fight probably.” Lay said.

Sumin opened her door and ran past Lay to Ae Sook’s room. There she changed Ae Sook’s uniform and cleaned up blood stains on her skin.

---------------------------------------------

Ae Sook woke up, she didn’t feel so good and looked at her alarm clock it was 5 in the morning. She laid back down and rolled over and over again in her bead due to a headache and a dry throat. She felt some pain here and there but she could withstand it.

“I want some water and some headache pills.” She thought.

She laid on her bed and kept rolling around, until there was a knock at the door. She sat up and looked at her door, thinking who would be awake at this time.

“Who’s there?” Ae Sook said.

“It’s me, can I come in.” Sehun said.

“Oh, Sehun. Come in.” Ae Sook said.

Sehun opened the door and he was holding a bottle of water and a couple of pills in his hand.

“You said you needed water and pills.” Sehun said.

“Yeah, thanks.” Ae Sook said.

Sehun handed her the pill and opened the water bottle and handed it over. Ae Sook took the pills and closed the bottle of water. She looked up at Sehun and he was just standing, looking at her.

“Do you want to sit down?” Ae Sook asked.

“Can I?” Sehun said.

“Yeah, just let me move over a bit.” Ae Sook said.

Sehun sat down on her bed and looked at her, Ae Sook felt kind of awkward. She looked in a different direction, to avoid his gaze.

“Umm……” Ae Sook said.

“I’m sorry about bonding to you, I inflicted more pain on you.” Sehun said.

“No, its fine. I can take the pain.” Ae Sook said.

“But I feel bad…..” Sehun said.

“No, if I didn’t take the pain. I wouldn’t be able to do this.” Ae Sook said.

Ae Sook looked towards her closet door and focused on it. She then lifted her hand, controlling the amount of wind she used and close the door. Sehun watched in amazement as she made the closet door close.

“Wow……” Sehun said.

“I know, I can’t believe it either….” Ae Sook said.

Then it became awkward and there was a long silence between them.

“Ummm…. Why are you awake at 5 in the morning right now?” Ae Sook said.

“Because I just woke up and went to the bathroom. Then I heard you, so I decided to come. Since Luhan is dead asleep and Lay, Tao, Kris might be dead asleep right now too.” Sehun said.

“Oh, sorry for bothering you.” Ae Sook said.

“No, its no big deal. At least I can make it up to you.” Sehun said.

“Thanks.” Ae Sook said.

Then it became awkward again, but Ae Sook was thinking of how to get closer to Sehun. She kept looking at him, but he was looking away from her. Then she worked the courage up to talk to him.

“Let’s try to get along, tell me more about yourself.” Ae Sook said.

“Um… okay.. Where do I start?” Sehun scratches his head.

“From when you were a little to now. I want to know everything.” Ae Sook said.

“Wow, sounds creepy of you…. did you do this with the other hyungs?” Sehun said.

“No, but you're going to be the first one right now.” Ae Sook said.

“Okay, here goes nothing…” Sehun said.

Sehun told her about his childhood and how his hyungs bullied him. She made sure to get revenge on them, but they laughed and talked things out. Then there was a knock at the door, both of them turned to the door.

“Ae Sook, I know you’re awake and I can smell Sehun too.” Lay said.

“Morning Lay.” Ae Sook said.

“It’s almost time for school, get dressed. You too Sehun.” Lay said.

Then Ae Sook and Sehun looked at her alarm clock and it was already 6:30 am. An hour and thirty minutes had passed, but it felt like they only talked for ten minutes.

“I’m going to get ready, meet you downstairs.” Sehun said.

“Okay, see you downstairs.” Ae Sook smiled.

Sehun got up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter