Chapter 53

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae sook woke up and she felt kind of sick, she felt like she wanted to throw up. She ran towards her bathroom but when she tried to throw up there was nothing. She rinsed and washed her face, she looked at her messy hair and roughly combed it with her fingers before returning to her bed. She laid down for a couple of minutes and then she decided to get up and find out what the maids were doing. Upon reaching the kitchen, a maid approached her and helped her over to a chair.

“Are you okay? You out yesterday, do you have a cold?” She asked.

“My head hurts, that’s all.” Ae sook said.

“Master Jaejoong was very worried and watched over you all night, he just returned to his room to change and get ready for work.” She said.

“Could you bring me a glass of orange juice, I’ll be right here.” Ae sook said.

“Yes, I will be back quickly.” She said.

The maid bowed to Ae sook and walked to the kitchen door, Ae sook leaned back on the chair and tried not to sleep. Jaejoong was coming down the stairs with his briefcase and was fixing his tie. He walked over to her as he struggled to get ready, he placed a hand on her shoulder.

“How are you feeling?” Jaejoong asked.

“Fine but my head's still spinning.” Ae sook said.

“Oh, then just sleep more.” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong went back to focusing on his tie, Ae sook saw him and it reminded her of fixing Exo’s ties when they go to work. How she missed them, the smiles on there face and packing lunch for them.

“Bend down, let me help you fix it.” Ae sook said.

Jaejoong bent down on his knees and Ae sook slowly reached her hands over to his tie, she pulled him closer so she could fix the back. Jaejoong felt his heart beat faster, Ae sook focused hard on fixing his tie. Jaejoong thought it was cute of her with her tilted head and rounding eyes. Ae sook managed to tie it and then patted it down, slowly tucking it into his suit jacket.

“There.” Ae sook smiled.

“Thanks.” Jaejoong said.

“Are you late for work?” Ae sook said.

“Actually I am but they can wait.” Jaejoong said.

“You mean you can teleport there anyways.” Ae sook said.

“Yeah, I’ll just spend a bit with you and then go to work.” Jaejoong said.

“What’s the point of work if you can do beyond what humans can do?” Ae sook said.

“I told you, living life so long gives me the opportunity to expose what I like.” Jaejoong said.

“What did you do?” Ae sook said.

“In the old days, I was a scholar and then after that I became a carpenter. Then later I decided to be a doctor, then I became a researcher and worked with your dad. Then here I am, a billionaire who owns a top company and will make another deal with a company in the next five minutes.” Jaejoong said.

“Wow… that is a lot. What do you like more?” Ae sook asked.

“Being a billionaire and finally finding you. Now I gotta go or I’ll be late.” Jaejoong said.

Jaejoong kissed the top of Ae sook’s head and then placed one hand on his brief case and vanished.

“I wonder what I will do?” Ae sook said.

The maid that waited by the door with the orange juice came and handed Ae sook the glass cup.

“Sorry for not coming sooner, you were with Master Jaejoong. I didn’t want to…”

“It’s okay, you can go back to work now.” Ae sook said.

She bowed and then walked back to the kitchen, Ae sook took a sip of the orange juice. She finished it and walked around the mansion, bumping into the maids here and there. Finally, she made her way out to the garden. She walked out to the far back, behind the fallen tree branches. There was a pond with a water fountain, water lilies and crystal clear blue water, Ae sook had been taking care of it while she was there. Ae sook slowly sat down by the edge of the fountain, reaching her hand to the water. She stirred the water with her hand and a vortex opened, images appeared. She watched as Exo were training and they were tired, she felt bad for not being able to do anything. She laid down on the fountain edge and continued watching them, she used her power and plucked part of a white rose. She sniffed it and dropped it into the vortex, before closing it and returning back to the mansion. As she entered the house, she felt weak. She slowly swayed over to a maid and she helped her back to her bed, she just needed sleep to get better.

After a couple of days Ae sook wasn’t getting any better. She woke up with headaches, she wasn’t feeling better than the other days. She tried to get up but couldn’t, she did feel sore all over her body. She laid in bed, hoping for one of the maids to come for her. She waited and waited, no one came and she decided to try to get up. Slowly moving, she slid to the edge of the bed. Ae sook could hold herself up and she fell off the side of the bed, hurting all over her body. She coughed up blood and her will was slowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter