Chapter 1

My Inescapable Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ae Sook’s Mom POV

“What should I wear today? Maybe this. He’ll probably like it.” I smiled.

Beep…. Beep… Beep…

I realized it was Ae Sook alarm clock. Why is she not turning it off. That deep sleeper. I put my lipstick down and sat up from my dresser and walked down the hall to Ae Sook’s room. I knocked.

“Ae Sook, are you awake?” I said.

No answer, I put my hand on the doorknob and opened the door, there she was sleeping with half the blanket on the bed and floor and her big teddy bear next to her. I walked over to turn off the alarm clock. Then I walked over to the curtains and pulled them over to the side. A whole bunch of light lit up the room and I turned over to look at Ae Sook, who just shifted her position to avoid the light. I went to her side and sat down on the bed trying to wake her up.

Ae Sook POV

“Ae Sook, honey wake up.” “Yah!” Screamed.

“Omma, just five more minutes.” I raise my hand.

“No, you’ll be late to school.” She crossed her arms.

“But I had the nightmare again.” I said.

“What happened in this one, was it the same.” She asked.

“Yeah, but instead it adds more to the end where it left off the other times.” I said.

My Mom laid down and hug me and rub my back.

“It’s okay, honey. Your Appa is protecting you.” She looked in my eyes, I could feel the sadness.

“Okay, I’m going to get up and get changed.” I said.

I sat up and walked over to my bathroom door, before I could even enter.

“How does my outfit look?” She asked.

“Good, but wear a lighter lipstick color, you look like you drunk blood.” I laughed.

I turned over to see my Mom with her hands crossed over her chest and doing a sad face at me.

“Omma. I’m just kidding, just make it look lighter and not so seductive.” I said.

“Thanks, honey.” She hugged the teddy bear.

“Are you going out with Mr. Bang, later after work?” I said as I walked into the bathroom.

“Yes, honey. He’s taking me somewhere special.” She smiled and giggled.

“Omma, you act like a little girl.” I said while washing my face.

“So, you don’t know what love is anyways. Ms. I don’t need a man.” She laughed.

I wiped my face with a towel and brushed my teeth not caring what she said.

“Honey, I have to leave now and lock the doors. Have a good day at school. Also never take the necklace off. Bye now. Also remember to buy food for Lucky, when you get home.” She kissed my forehead and headed out the door.

I took my right hand and touched the crystal on my necklace. While looking at it, I thought “Why do I have to wear it until my 18 birthday? It’s just at the end of the school year.”

I looked at the clock and it was 6:45, was supposed to meet Hyesu at the bus stop at 7:00. I rushed to put on my uniform and comb my hair and braid it to the right side and I grabbed my glasses and put them on and ran out of my room to the door. I sat down to put my black converse on. But then something was poking my back. I turned around to see Lucky, my dog with his leash in his mouth.

“Sorry, boy. I gotta go to school right now. I’ll walk you laker when I get out of school.” I patted his head.

I walked over to the living room to get my backpack and saw that my mom left me a long list of things to buy at the store. I tucked it in my backpack. I put my backpack on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter