Chapter 61

Make Your Move

At a hotel in Tokyo, Japan

"Am? Dude? Where are you?" called the youngest member of the band.

"Why are you so problematic early in the morning? What's up?" asked Amber as she came out of her bedroom.

"I need your help. It's Sulli..." said Taemin worriedly.

"Huh? What happened?" 

"She... she said she's going out tonight..."

"With whom?"

"I don't know... What if... she's already seeing somebody else because we're still here... Oh no... Man... I can't... I can't I can't!" said Taemin while flailing his arms everywhere.

"Calm down, will you?" Amber walked towards Taemin and shook his shoulders. "Come here, take a seat." said Amber and dragged him towards the couch. "Did you ask who she is going with?"

"No..."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't think I have the right to ask. I'm not her boyfriend."

 

Amber's POV

"Eh? But I thought things are going well with you two..."

"Yeah... but... she still didn't say anything about us... you know what I mean. And I can't ask her who she's going with, I might sound controlling, possessive, or worse, obsessed!"

"Mm... you're right..." Good point. I can't blame Taemin for worrying about those things... Their situation is different from Krystal and I because we are already in a relationship. "Then... you don't have any choice but to wait dude. If she tells you the details, then that's the only time you'll know about it. But wait, why are you so bothered? Did she say that's she's going on a date with a guy?"

"Not really... she just said she's going out." said Taemin gloomily.

"Uhmkay... by the way... what's the score between you two?" I asked.

"Hmm... We talk a lot on the phone and exchange messages all the time... but I'm not really sure if there's a score in there..."

"Does she at least make you feel that you're somehow getting there?"

"If the heart emojis mean something then I guess yes." I chuckled at Taemin's innocence.

"Then there... just continue what you're doing... I mean why would she spend her time talking and exchanging messages with you if she's not interested, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Relax dude... You'll get there, I'm sure. If not, we'll buy beer for you, okay?" I said while walking out the door.

"What???"

"Just kidding! Peace!"

Taemin is such a dork. Well, it's really hard not to feel insecure about that because he is still clueless about what Sulli thinks. Anyway, we're in Japan, the last country for this tour. We'll be spending two days here and back to Korea! The boys and I are so excited to go home. I need to think of a way to surprise Krystal when I get back. Whew!

 

Krystal's POV

"Alright people, we're now down to our last two days of filming! It's been an honor working with you guys. Thank you for your cooperation! Let's give each other a round of applause." said director-nim as we gather for filming. We are starting our filming early and I'm happy with that because it will make us finish faster. Amber and the guys are already in Tokyo. She called me as soon as they arrived there. I really miss her and hearing that their tour is almost over makes me want to see her more. I can't wait!

"Krystal-ssi, it's time for your make-up." I heard a staff say and I quickly went inside the tent. When I got inside, Rain oppa, L oppa and Ye-ryeon unnie are already having their make-up. I was a bit disappointed but I noted myself to just ignore L oppa.

"Hello Krystal!" greeted Ye-ryeon unnie.

"Annyeong unnie!" I said happily.

"Ooohh... our Krystal seems extremely happy today. I wonder why..." teased Rain oppa.

"Hahaha! Ah... because Amber and the guys are coming home!"

"Oh wow!" said Ye-ryeon unnie "That explains your happy mood." 

"Yes unnie. Just two days left and she's here!" I said trying to keep myself calm. I can feel L oppa's glare at me but I didn't care. I really wanted to show him how happy Amber makes me.

 

L's POV

Still not giving up Krystal. I still have two days. 

"Well, are you planning something special for her Krystal?" I asked.

"Yes..." she answered unenthusiastically. "Why did you ask?"

"Hmm... I thought you might need some help." I said.

"No thanks. I have my friends." she answered coldly.

"Ehem..." I heard Ye-ryeon noona say. "L, why will you help Krystal?"

"Uhmm... nothing... I'm just being kind. Can't I do that, noona?" 

"I'm sure Krystal and her friends can manage that, right Krystal?" said noona while looking at Krystal.

"Of course, unnie."

"But we're almost done with our drama, it's our last chance to get along." I imposed.

"I think it's better if we won't meet after this." said Krystal which took the others by surprise.

"Do we have a problem here?" asked Rain hyung which made us look at him.

"Nothing oppa." said Krystal before getting out of the tent. After that, Rain hyung and Ye-ryeon noona looked at me.

"What?" I said defensively.

"I think we have to talk." said Rain hyung. "Come with me."

 

Krystal's POV

Why does he really have to ruin my mood? Argh. I took out my phone and tried calling Amber but she isn't answering. Maybe she's busy rehearsing. I quickly typed a message hoping she would reply soon. 

"Krystal?" I heard someone call me. I turned around and saw Ye-ryeon unnie walking towards me. "Are you alright?" she said with concerned eyes.

"Yes unnie." I said while nodding my head lightly. "Sorry for my actions. Now even Rain oppa knows what's happening."

"It's okay... And he is talking with L now."

"Oh no... Aish... I shouldn't have said that. It might cause trouble. I don't want all of us to end filming like this. I'm so sorry unnie." 

"Hey... why are you apologizing? L was asking for it."

"Sigh... I really hate him unnie. I didn't want to fight back but he was being too much."

"I understand. I would do the same if I were you." she said with a smile. "Just stay next to me."

"Thank you unnie." I said as she gave me a hug. After a few minutes, my phone rang. "Unnie, can I take this call? It's Amber."

"Okay. Be back at the tent after, okay?"

"Okay. Hello Am?"

 

L's POV

"What are you doing, L?"

"What do you mean, hyung?"

"Do you think I don't notice what you're trying to do?"

"Why? I'm just being kind to Krystal. What's wrong with that?"

"It's wrong because I think you want something more."

"Hyung, I like Krystal."

"But she already has a girlfriend. You know that."

"Who? Amber? Pfft... she doesn't matter. I think Krystal only agreed to be with her because she hasn't met someone else. And that someone is me."

"Can you hear yourself? You're being pathetic. L, if Krystal likes you, she would've been with you in the first place. You've worked together before, right? But still, she didn't like you. You just have to accept that L."

"Hyung, I should just keep trying. I know she'll come to her senses soon and choose me." I know I sound desperately stupid now but I don't care.

"No L... Come on, you are better than this. Krystal loves Amber. Respect that." said Rain hyung before going back to the tent.

Is really time to give up?

 

Amber's POV

"Princess, what's wrong?"

"Come back soon." she said in a very sad tone.

"You're not okay, I can feel it." she didn't say anything. "Please don't tell me it has something to do with L..." she still didn't say a word. "Krystal, no words can express how much I wanted to be there... Last two days princess... last two days..."

"I just want you here."

"Me too..."

"I don't want to see him anymore."

"I know..." We stayed silent for a while, just hearing each other's breathing at the other line. "I promise, when I get back, we'll spend the whole day together and visit other places. We can go to your parents' house and my mom's house too. Would you like that?" I said trying to cheer her up.

"That would be great." she said feeling a little better.

"Alright. I promise we will do all of those things, okay?"

"Okay..."

"Saranghae my princess..."

"Saranghae."

 

 Krystal's POV

I went back to the tent and had my make up finished. Rain oppa and Ye-ryeon unnie just gave me a smile when I entered. evn though they didn't say anything, I can feel that they're looking after me and I'm thankful for having people like them to work with. The day passed without L oppa bothering me. I don't know what he and Rain oppa talked about but I'm glad they did. I wish this peace will last until tomorrow.

 

Amber's POV

We just finished our performance and we really are exhausted. "Alright guys, this tour is officially over! Good job! It was successful!" exclaimed manager hyung and all of us cheered. We then went to a restaurant for our dinner. 

"Hyung, what time is our flight tomorrow?" I asked

"Ooohh... someone is very excited to go home..." teased Key.

"Of course... Why? Aren't you?" I teased back which made the others laugh.

"I think we will leave before lunch time. Why?"

"Really? Then that's great. Because I'm planning to surprise Krystal."

"Cool! What will you do?" asked Minho.

 

Krystal's POV

I know Amber and the guys will be going back today but I'm not sure what time it is. But wait, I need to focus. Today is the last episode so I really need to give my all.

We did a lot of scenes today and I lost track of time. So tired. 

"CUT! ALRIGHT EVERYBODY!!! THAT'S A WRAP!!! CONGRATUALTIONS TO EVERYONE!!!" exclaimed our director. I can't believe this is the last day of filming. Everyone bowed to each other while others started packing up. I'll definitely miss everyone.

"Krystal, let's go to van now." said manager oppa. As I was walking towards towards the van, I saw someone holding a banner, covering the upper part of the body.

"What is this?" I thought. The banner read: YOU DID A GOOD JOB, JUNG SOOJUNG! I walked closer as I got curious about the person behind it, when I pulled the banner down, I saw a familiar face, the face I have missed so much, the face I have wanted to see.

"Hi princess." I heard her say while showing her wide dorky grin.

"Amber!!!" I pulled her towards me and hugged her tightly. "Yah! Why didn't you tell me you're coming?"

"Surprise! Hahaha!!!" she said while hugging me back.

"Aaw..." Amber and I turned around and saw the staff, and others around us. Amber instantly felt shy and bowed to everyone.

"Hi Amber, finally I met you." said Ye-ryeon unnie. "Krystal misses you everyday. Congratulations on your successful tour."

"Oh thank you, noona." Amber answered shyly. We held each other's hand as we talk with the others. I'm so happy that she's back!

 

L's POV

Sigh... there's my last chance... I just stared at them... they look so happy... and in love... Krystal is without a doubt, in love with Amber.

"Hey buddy." I heard Rain hyung say.

"Hi hyung."

"You'll find your girl okay. Let her go." said hyung and went towards Amber and Krystal. I stayed here from afar, still watching them. 

"L oppa?" a voice called out.

"Suzy? What are you doing here?"

"I heard that you're filming has ended. Congratulations!" 

"Oh... thank you."

"Here, I brought some cookies."

"For what?"

"N-nothing... I just want to give you."

"Ah... okay... thanks. Here, let's eat them together."

"Okay!"

I took one last look at Krystal. Yes, I'll let go now.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Sorry to Suzy's fans. I just need someone to pair up with L.. hihi