Chapter 60

Make Your Move

Amber's POV

The next day, we were at the airport waiting for our flight to Malaysia. It's a good thing we had a rest day yesterday. Our trip to Thailand is definitely a memorable one because of our new friends. I wish Krystal and I could visit together soon. Sigh... Krystal... I really want to be with her. I hope L won't bother her anymore.

"Amber, you look troubled. Are you sick?" I heard manager hyung say.

"No hyung... just thinking."

"Do you want me to call Junho?"

"Wouldn't that be a hassle? I mean we call him all the time..."

"No... I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Oh okay... Thanks hyung." I looked at my phone and sent Krystal a message. It's too early and I don't want to wake her up.

To: My Princess

         Hi princess, we're at the airport now waiting for our flight. We'll see each other soon. Have a good day, okay? I love you!

After a few minutes more, we finally boarded the plane.

"WELCOME TO KUALA LUMPUR, THE STRINGS!" The dome roared with cheers of excited fans surrounding the stage.. We introduced ourselves and had interviews just like the rest of our tours before performing.

"We would just stay here for two days and then head to the Philippines." said manager hyung.

"Really? Woah! I heard the Philippines has really beautiful beaches!" said Minho excitedly.

"And they also have yummy tropical fruits!" added Onew.

"Hyung, how many days will we stay there?" asked Taemin.

"3 days. 2 for the tour and 1 free day." he said with a grin. My boys and I cheered though I wasn't that enthusiastic. Not because I don't like the country but because I'm still worried about what L might do. This whole tour wasn't that fun because of the problems he makes. 

"Dude, come on. Lighten up, will you?" nudged Key.

"Yeah, Am. Hyung already talked with her manager, right?" said Jong.

"Yes... sigh... Sorry if I'm killing the mood." I said.

"Ambro, only a few days more, a week exactly... just endure a little longer. So no more worries, okay?" said Onew. I nodded. Krystal and I talked on the phone before going to bed. She said L didn't bother her and that made me relieved. After two days in Malaysia, we went straight to the Philippines to meet our Filipino fans. We were so over-whelmed because we didn't know we were already this famous there.

"MAHAL NAMIN KAYO THE STRINGS!!!" we heard somewhere from the crowd. We asked our translator what it meant and made us feel giddy. The guys and I asked the Filipino answer for that and shouted, "MAHAL DIN NAMIN KAYO!!!" The fans screamed in happiness. After the show, we went directly to our next city for our show tomorrow. I took out my phone to make a phone call.

*phone ringing*

"Hello Am?"

"Mahal kita, Krystal." I said with a grin. I'm anticipating her confused tone. 

"Huh? Am? What are you saying?"

"Haha! I knew you would say that."

"What does that mean anyway? Wait, are you cursing me?' she asked jokingly.

"What? No! It means I love you in Filipino. Hihi."

"Oh... Haha! Say it again."

"Mahal kita, Krystal!"

"Then mahal kita, Amber!"

"Haha! We're on our way to the airport. We will be going to Cebu."

"Really? Wow! I heard that place is good."

"I know why you're so interested in that place." I said teasingly.

"Why?"

"Because that place is famous for dried mangoes!"

"Hahahaha! Yeah... that's probably the reason."

"I will buy a guitar from there, too! We have one free day so we can roam around the city."

"Cool! Have fun my Amber! After that you'll be in Japan then home, right?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes my princess! And no more virtual hugs!"

"Right! Haha! Have a safe flight! I love you! I mean, mahal kita!" Aaw... so cute!

"Mahal kita!"

We finally arrived in Cebu and checked in the hotel. We were so tired that we immediately fell asleep after dinner. The next day, we went to the concert area and performed three songs which our fans happily sang. I love the energy and warmth that the people have here. It really made us feel welcome. After our show, the boys and I can't wait to have our free day tomorrow. We listed down all the things we will buy and foods we will taste. Morning came and we quickly went out. The boys and I were so fascinated with the food especially the roasted pig. It's so crispy. We also visited a famous guitar store and like what I told Krystal, I bought one with the word Cebu engraved on it. We also passed by food stalls and bought dried mangoes. We only shopped until lunch time because we still needed to pack our things. Next stop, Tokyo.

Krystal's POV

Today is Amber's last day in the Philippines. I think they will just be in Japan for two days. I can't wait!!! Just when I was in a happy mood, I saw L oppa on his way towards me. Oh no.

"Krystal, are you alright?" I heard manager oppa say. I looked at where L oppa is but he has stopped walking. "I saw him walking towards you, that's why I came." manager oppa said again while I curiously looked at him, waiting for an explanation. "Oh... you must be wondering... Well, Amber's manager called me the other day and told me not to let you be alone with L. I didn't know he still bothered you. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Uhm... because I don't want to make a big deal out of it."

"But still, you should've told me. I'm your manager so I need to protect you. Okay?"

"Okay oppa. I'm sorry. Just stay here, I don't want to talk to him ever."

"Alright alright... But Amber and the guys will be home soon, right?"

"Yes! I want to see her so bad!"

"Haha! Aigoo... you kids... you really are crazy for each other, huh?"

"Yes oppa." I answered shyly.

"I'm happy you chose her. I thought you would end up dating L before."

"What? Oh my gosh oppa why would you think that?"

"Because you were so close when you were younger."

"Yes, but I never imagined myself dating him. Ugh.."

"Haha! Then good." 

Manager oppa stayed with me during my breaks so that L oppa can't go near me. After filming, I just washed up and went to my room. I then heard my phone beep and saw Amber's message.

From: My Amber

         Princess, look what I bought for you!

A photo of a bunch of dried mangoes appeared on the screen.

To: My Amber

         Wow! They look so delicious! What did you do today?

Amber and I exchanged messages about her day. She also showed me the guitar she bought and it looks so cool. After a few minutes, we needed to bid each other good night since both of us needed to wake up early the next day. Just two days more, and I'll have her in my arms again. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Sorry for this short update. I hope you aren't disappointed.