Chapter 4

Make Your Move

Amber froze with Krystal's question. She looked at the girl with big eyes thinking whether she heard it right or not. Seeing the girl is being serious, she contemplated on what to answer.

"Amber? I'm sorry for bothering you. It's okay if you can't let me stay here." said Krystal in her most sincere tone.

"No no! Of course you can. It's just that..." Amber didn't finish her sentence. She is not worried about Krystal Jung sleeping over. What she's worried about is what Krystal Jung will see in her room because her room is full of pictures of Krystal!

"What are you trying to say Amber?" asked Krystal obviously not knowing what's going on inside the vocalist's head.

"Uhm... Uhm... Wait!" Amber left Krystal dumb founded. She quickly ran upstairs to check her room.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh.. What should I do?" She asked herself while clearing her room from dirty clothes. She even sprayed air perfume to make it better. But there is still one major problem. The posters on the wall.

"How can I hide those?! Omg I will look like a stalker when she sees these." she said to herself. "Should I rip them off? But I spent a lot just to enlarge her pretty pictures! What will I do what will I do?!" After spending 2 minutes of thinking, she finally gave up and head downstairs.

She then saw Krystal still sitting on the couch. 

"Krystal, you can come up now." Amber said

When Krystal finally reached the second floor, Amber pointed her room.

"This is my room." Amber said.

"Oh okay. But why is it so dark? Let me turn on the switch." answered Krystal

"No leave it off please don't don't!"

Amber was too late. Krystal's eyes were wide open. Her pictures were everywhere, literally. She then turned around and saw Amber covering her face with her hands. Amber can't hide how embarassed she is.

"Please, I really like you so your pictures are all over my room... But I am not a ert. I just really like you." mumbled Amber through her hands.

Amber removed her hands away from her face when she heard nothing from the girl. She then saw Krystal looking at her own pictures, somewhat amazed by how Amber captured all those stolen shots.

"I like your face more when your unconsciously beautiful. I think it's more natural." Amber said softly while standing behind Krystal.

"Wow... I didn't even know I have these photos." answered Krystal not taking her eyes away from the pictures.

"Well, you're still prettier in person." Amber answered with a smile.

"Thanks." Krystal answered showing a sweet smile.

Amber turned around because she can't hide her flushed cheeks anymore. She then let Krystal rest on the bed while she placed a thin cushion on the floor. Krystal didn't want Amber to sleep on the floor but of course, Amber insisted. 

It's getting too quiet so Krystal broke the silence.

"Amber, who writes your songs?"

"Me." answered Amber while leaning against the wall.

"Why do you like writing songs?"

"Uhm...  I don't know... Maybe because I can express myself more when I write. It makes me express what I feel. How about you? Why did you want to be an idol?"

"Well... My sister debuted when I was young and I've always imagined myself being like her. Seeing her perform with her members and getting people's attention is what pushed me to be an idol myself. I thought fame is something to be enjoyed because we get special treatment and were always in the spotlight. But now, I realized that it is not all that. Fame comes with a lot of things and responsibilities. We should always be careful with our actions and accept that we no longer have privacy most of the time."

I've never imagined seeing Krystal like this. She is so human. I thought fame is the best thing that a performer might receive but now hearing it from her, I now understand why she always walks with her head low, covering her face with a cap or sunglasses. Fame didn't leave her anything, not even a little privacy. Eyes are always on her wherever she goes. 

To remove the gloomy mood, I started strumming my guitar.

"You really play well. I like he sound of the guitar. So calming." Krystal said

"Thanks. Wanna hear a song I've been working on? I'm not done with it yet so maybe you can help me out."

"Sure! C'mon play it." Krystal said excitedly.

Amber started to play the intro. Krystal intently listened to the melody but noticed that Amber isn't singing.

"Wait, why aren't you singing?"

"Oh.. I don't have the lyrics yet. I just made the melody then I'll put some words later on. So, did you like how it sounds?"

"Yes! I would love to hear the whole song when it's finished." Krystal said with a smile.

"You'll be the first one to hear it I promise!"

They then decided to sleep. They both slept with a smile on their faces.

The next day came and it was time for Krystal to leave. Amber brought Krystal to the dormitory.

"Are you sure you don't want to have anything to eat?" asked Amber hoping Krystal could stay with her a little longer.

"I would love to but I really have to go. I think my members wouldn't be happy anymore if I don't get back early." Krystal said with a tint of sadness. "Thank you for everything Amber."

"You're welcome Princess." Amber smiled a little.

When Amber turned around, she heard Krystal's voice.

"Amber! Here." Krystal said while holding out a piece of paper.

"What's this?" Amber asked.

"As promised since you took me with you yesterday. Thanks again Amber. Goodbye."

With that Krystal disappeared in the dorm building. Amber looked at the paper then a smile drew on her face. Written on the paper is Krystal Jung's signature and... phone number. Lucky Amber!

 

 

Author's note: hello readers! Please tell me what you think about this fic. <3