Chapter 43

Make Your Move

The boys and girls are now in the airport waiting to board. They are still sleepy since they took the earliest flight and Amber is wondering why the managers, staff, and crew are not there yet.

"Uhm princess, where are our managers?" asked Amber.

"Oh wait, Vic Umma, where is manager oppa?" Krystal said while giving Victoria a wink.

"Ah... he said he and the crew will board another plane because there aren't enough seats."

Huh? Really?" Okay."

It's time to board the plane and they all took their respective seats with Amber and Krystal sitting beside each other of course.

Krystal's POV

So far, Amber hasn't been suspicious about this trip yet. Hihi... I can't wait to see her reaction later. We are now on the plane and everyone looks very excited especially Sulli since we we haven't been out of town in a while.

"Princess, smile~" I heard Amber say as I saw her phone in front of us. 

"Aaw we look good! Let's take another one here on my phone." But instead of just smiling, I pressed my lips on her cheek giving her a soft kiss. She smiled at me and kissed me too. We then took different selcas, dorky ones, cute ones and of course, fluffy ones. Each photo makes me smile. Oh I'm so happy that I'm with this girl right now. Throughout the flight, we just kept talking with each other while the guys and my girls are busy playing with their phones. When we arrived, we immediately hailed two taxis and went to the resort.

"Wow! Look at our cottage! It's so beautiful!" said Luna unnie while entering the gate.

"Yes it is! It's so cool!" said Sulli dragging her travel bag with her. We went inside and was amazed by the design of the cottage. I made the right choice! Hihi.

"So, there are four rooms in this cottage. Two rooms for the girls and two for the guys." said Vic Umma.

"But what about our managers and crew?" asked Amber. She's still clueless. Haha! All of us gave meaningful looks to one another. It's time to reveal the surprise.

"Well you see Am, there won't be a room for them here." I said.

"Why?" She said with her confused expression.

"Because no commercial shoot is going to happen."

"What?"

"We're here to celebrate your birthday! Hahaha!" I said while shaking her. The rest laughed because Amber still didn't understand everything.

"You're having a Jeju Island celebration bro!!" said Minho.

"Really? So no commercial?"

"No commercial, just fun!" said Key while jumping.

 

Amber's POV

 No commercial? Just fun? Wow!!

"Wow guys! Thanks!" I said with a wide smile.

"Well, all thanks to your girlfriend here. She planned this." said Luna noona while pointing at Krystal.

"Really? You did this?" I faced her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah... because I want to do something special on your birthday. Good thing I asked Jong what you like."

"Bro? Haha!" 

"You mentioned that you miss the beach so here we are!"

"Aaw thanks bro!"

"So what do you wanna do first Am?" asked Onew.

"Jet ski!!!" I shouted. "But wait, I didn't pack my swim wear."

"You mean, these?" said Taemin grinning while holding my beach shorts and tank top.

"How did you?"

"Well I felt that you won't pack any since you thought we'll be filming so out of my kindness and sneakiness, I slipped these in my luggage. Hihi.

"Aaw... you're so cute Taemin!" said Sulli and Taemin blushed in a flash.

"Alright! Take your things in your rooms and get ready to hit the waves!" Victoria noona said in excitement.

"WOOHOOO!"

End of Amber's POV

The Strings and f(x) changed their clothes and quickly went to the beach. The weather is just perfect for swimming. And since it's early, there aren't much people yet which makes the beach look so clean and calming. The guys got excited after seeing the jet skis parked by the shore while the girls directly laid a picnic blanket on the sand and put on their sun cream. Amber and Krystal decided to go to the snack bar to buy some food for everyone.

"Hey Am, are you happy with my present for you?" Krystal asked while fixing Amber's sunnies.

"Yes princess! I'm very happy! But how did you manage to get your weekend free?"

"I asked the director to film my scenes earlier." Krystal answered.

"Oh... is that why you were filming so early?" Amber asked while tucking some strand behind Krystal's ear.

"Yup! Haha!"

"Aaw... my princess is so sweet! Thank you." Amber hugged Krystal and kissed her forehead.

"So we should just enjoy okay?" 

"Yes my princess!"

"Here's your food, wait Krystal and Amber?! Oh my god! I'm such a huge fan! I love Kryber so much!" said the cashier.  "Why are you guys here? Oh my oh my!"

"Hahaha! Ah because I'm celebrating my birthday here." Amber answered.

"Oh really? Happy Birthday!"

"It's still tomorrow but thank you. Kk.."

"And Krystal, I admire you so much! I use all the products you endorse for Etude House!"

"Oh thank you! What's your name?"

"I'm Jinay! My name is Jinay!"

"Haha... okay Jinay, thank you for supporting us!" 

"Thank you for visiting our resort! If you need anything, don't hesitate to come by!"

"Okay Jinay, thank you!" Kryber waved to the ecstatic fan good bye and left with the food. When they came back, they saw Taemin chasing Key with a big water bottle.

"What's happening?" Krystal asked the girls who were out breath because of laughing.

"Key pulled Taemin's shorts down while he was trying to balance on the surf board. Haha!" answered Luna.

"Ah so that's why Taemin is running like a mad man now. Haha!"

Where are the three guys?" asked Krystal.

"Jonghyun went to the restroom and Onew and Minho are over there." Sulli answered pointing to the ocean. The two boys are enjoying themselves on the jet ski.

"I will ride next with Minho." said Victoria.

"And I will be with Taemin." answered Sulli."

"How about you unnie?" asked Krystal to Luna.

"Maybe later when it isn't too hot." answered Luna.

"Let's ride it too, princess." Amber said looking at Krystal.

"Wh..what? Okay?"

"Scared?"

"N..no!"

"Okay."

They ate first while waiting for the boys to finish jet skiing. Finally, Minho and Onew came back to shore feeling satisifed and happy.

"It was so fun! Noona, do you wanna ride now?" said Minho.

"Yes!" Victoria said and stood up.

"Yah Taemin! You and Sulli can ride now!" shouted Onew.

"Am, we rented three so you can now use the other one." said Jonghyun who came back from the restroom.

"Princess? Let's go?" asked Amber.

"Alright..." Krystal muttered.

The six now wore their life vests. The first two pairs already took off leaving Amber and Krystal.

"Are you sure it's safe Am?"

"Yes princess, the guys already tried it. Are you scared?'

"No... just nervous..."

"It's okay if you don't want to princess."

"Wuhooo!!!!! It's so fun!!!" Shrills of happiness can be heard from afar.

"But it looks so fun..." said Krystal while watching her friends enjoying the ride.

"Then come on, don't worry... I'll keep you safe." Amber said with a reassuring smile.

"O..okay... but not so fast.."

"Okay... hop on." Amber grabbed her girlfriend's hand. They are now on the jet ski but Krystal still looks nervous.

"Don't be scared princess, I promise it would be fun."

"Not too fast, okay?"

"Okay... now wrap your arms around me. 1, 2, 3 Here we go!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DRIVE SO FAST!"

"HAHAHAHAHA! IT WOULDN'T BE FUN IF WE GO SLOW! I KNOW YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW. OPEN THEM AND ENJOY THE VIEW!" Krystal opened her eyes and saw the beautiful scenery of Jeju Island.

"IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!" Krystal said in amazement.

"THAT'S MY PRINCESS!"

The couple jet skied around enjoying the speed and the waves. Krystal eased up and had a blast on her first jet ski ride. Lunch time came and they gathered and went to the stalls by the shore.

"What do you guys want to do after this?" asked Victoria.

"Uhm... maybe just look around first or rest. I heard there will be a fire dance performance in the evening. Let's watch that!" said Luna.

"Fire dance? Woah!" said Minho.

"Okay let's see that later okay?" said Victoria.

"Sulli, do you wanna go scuba diving?" Taemin asked shyly.

"Oh yeah Ssul they have a scuba diving area here." added Amber. "And Taemin is an excellent scuba diver."

"Really? Oh.. can I do that?" Sulli worriedly asked.

"Yes you can, and I'll be with you." Taemin answered with his cute smile.

"Yiheee... another couple coming up!" teased Key.

"How about you Key, maybe you can find a girlfriend here now."

"What?? I'm happy with my single life now." The rest laughed at what Key said.

"Victoria noona, there is a souvenir shop over there, wanna check it out?"

"Alright then. How about you Jonghyun? What do you want to do?"

"I think I'll join Key here and get a tan.. haha!"

"Okay, so let's just meet at the cottage later.

"Am, where do you wanna go?" asked Krystal.

"Let's take a walk?"

"Okay!"

The couple are now strolling on the shore, enjoying this calm relaxing weather.

Krystal's POV

"Am, why do you want to go to the beach? I asked as we walk with our hands intertwined.

"Ah... because when I was young, my mom, Jackie and I would go to the beach during weekends. We love the sea very much. Mom would prepare sandwiches, barbecue and other delicious food and put them in our picnic basket. As soon as we arrive, Jackie and I would quickly go to the shore and have a mini sand castle contest while mom would lay on the sand and read a book. We would ask mom to be the judge but she would always say that it's a tie so Jackie and I won't fight. I really miss those days so thank you for bringing me here, I'm so happy." Amber smiled at me after speaking. I love spending time with her like this. It makes me discover small things about her more. The fact that she is very caring and loving towards her family is just wow... 

"Come on." I said pulling her down.

"What?"

"Let's have a sand castle contest!"

"Hahaha! Okay!" We then made our castles. Amber tried to sabotage mine by throwing sand balls on the towers.

"Hey! Amber Liu that's cheating!" I said protecting my castle.

"It was an accident." she defended.

"No, you did it on purpose." I said and threw a stone on her side.

"Hey Krystal!" In the end, it was just two big piles of sand but we still took a picture. Amber looks so happy. Haha... we got tired and decided to go to the cottage.

"Am, I'm sleepy... can we take a nap?"

"Yeah I feel sleepy too..."

"Let's just stay here on the couch." Amber and I lay ourselves on this big couch and immediately drifted off to sleep. After two hours of sleep, I heard the others enter the cottage which woke me up. Amber is still sleeping soundly beside me.

"Hey love birds, get ready... we're gonna have dinner then watch the fire dancers." said Vic Umma.

"Okay Unnie. Am... it's time for dinner." I said poking her nose.

"Ngh... okay..."

We had dinner in a grill restaurant. We ordered sausages, chicken and pork. After dinner, we went to the spot where the fire dancers will perform. They look so amazing! It was really dangerous but they look good in the dark with torches twirling around. Oh so cool! After the show, we decided to stay out and make a bonfire. Onew, Minho, Jonghyun, Vic Umma and Luna unnie rented a volley ball so they could play while Sulli and Taemin were looking for pretty shells. How can they find one? It's dark. Anyway, Amber and I are lying on the sand now watching the stars.

"Am look at that star, it's so bright."

"Princess, that's an airplane... see it's moving..."

"I'm not pointing at that one, that... that star is what I'm pointing at!"

"Oh sorry... ah that! Yeah it's so pretty." I suddenly remembered that she hasn't mentioned about her dad and I didn't see him when I visited their place. I asked her out of curiosity, I hope it isn't a sensitive topic.

"Am... where's your dad?"

"Ah... he passed away when I was twelve. He had a heart attack... it was so sudden. We didn't even had a chance to say good bye." When I heard that, I quickly tilted myself and looked at her. Oh my god it is a sensitive topic.

"I'm sorry Am..."

"Hey, it's okay... we're okay... You know, if he was still here, I think you two would get along pretty well. He is a cool dad. He taught me how to play the guitar." I smiled at her. She misses her dad, I can tell... but it's good that she has good memories of him.

"He would've been so proud of you Am." 

"I know... I wish he could see me."

"He does Am... he's watching over you..."

"Yeah... he's our angel." She said and smiled. "Maybe he helped me to meet you." I just leaned forward and kissed her.

"Well if that's the case, thank you uncle." I said as I lay down again.

''AAAAAAHHHHH!" Our sweet moment was ruined when we heard a scream. I'm sure it's Sulli.

"There's a bug there's bug!" Remember what I said about Sulli before? 

"Where where??" asked Taemin. Hihi... Taemin the bug killer.

"There! Waaahh!" said Sulli pointing at the sand while stomping her feet. We laughed at how cute this couple will be. The guys asked us to join them in their volley ball match. The Strings VS f(x). Whoever loses will buy the snacks tonight. It was a tough fight since they guys are taller and faster than us. When the game ended, the boys won but they insisted to buy the food. Yipee! We went back to the cottage and enjoyed our snacks. When everyone got tired, we all decided to go to bed.

"Sleep well guys so we can do a lot of activities tomorrow." said Vic Umma.

"Yes noona!"

"Good night my princess."

"Good night my Amber."

 

 

Author's note: Hello readers! Their first day in Jeju Island! What do you think about it? And.. I also had a cameo... I'm Jinay right there! That's my nickname from work... hihi... Well please comment about this chap and thank you for subscribing! <3