Chapter 34

Make Your Move

Amber's POV

It's been a month of promotions for me and the boys and it really made us so tired. We didn't have time to rest even on the weekends but fortunately, promotions came to an end so we have a lot of time to relax again. Throughout promotion time, we met other artists because of our performances in music charts. Recently, we've met Ailee who is from YMC Entertainment. She has really good vocals and also very humorous. She grew up in the States so when she knew that I could speak English well, she and I talked a lot. The boys and I performed at M! Countdown this afternoon. After our performance, we were greeted by Ailee and praised our number. She also sang her single entitled U&I. She really sings well. Her voice is so powerful like Beyonce's which catches fans' attention. The boys and I were about to go when she called me.

"Hey Amber, I was just wondering if I could have your number." she said with her teethy smile. I was suprised with her question.

"Oh? You wanna have my number?"

"Yeah... could I have it? Is it okay? I mean since we're friends already, right?"

"Uhm... yeah sure." I answered awkwardly. She handed me her phone and I quickly punched my number in.

"Alright! Thank you! I'll give you a call sometime, okay?"

"Okay... You're welcome." I said with a smile. After that, she went inside the studio while I joined my boys who were waiting for me by the exit.

"Hey Am, did she just get your number?" asked Key.

"Yeah..." is all I said.

"Oh no... will you tell Krystal?" asked Minho.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" I asked back.

"Because she might get angry or jealous." Onew pointed out.

"Then the more I should tell her, right? I shouldn't hide anything from her and there's nothing wrong with that too."

"Right, the most important thing about a relationship is honesty and trust." said Jonghyun.

"Wow... I am learning a lot from you guys." said Taemin which made us all look at him.

"Hahaha! Planning on somthing bro?" I asked him. He just bowed his head and walked ahead of us. We all laughed at him and followed. When we arrived at the dorm, I immediately went to f(x)'s dorm and asked Krystal to sit with me on our favorite steps.

"Uhm... princess... you know Ailee right?" I asked while looking straight at her.

"Yes, I know her. She really sings well."

"Are you friends?"

"Uhm... we've met before but we never really talked. Why?"

"Oh... because she asked for my number earlier... and I gave it to her because I don't want to be rude... was that okay?" I said looking worried.

"Really?" Her expression changed a bit. "Of course it's okay. I'm glad you made new friends." she continued giving me a smile but I can feel that it somehow bothered her. She then asked me how Ailee and I became friends. She was just showing a smile but I know she wasn't really interested. I wanna know what's going on in her mind. 

"Hmm... looks like you and Ailee will be good friends." Krystal said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked curiously.

 "Because you have the same interests." The way she said it really got me worried.

"Princess, are you sure you're okay with me being friends with her?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Hmm... are you jealous?"

"Why would I get jealous? Am~" said Krystal and quickly stood up obviously trying to get away from the topic. I immediately caught her arm and made her face me. 

"Princess, just admit it... you're getting jealous.. hihi" I said teasingly 

"I'm not! Why are you insisting that?!" She's getting annoyed which means she really is jealous. My princess really won't admit anything.

"Okay okay... if you're really not jealous, then you're not... but, here's what I can assure you, I love you so you don't have to be worried or jealous about anything or anyone, okay?" I said motioning towards her. She just stayed silent. Just when evertything is a mess, my phone suddenly rang and an unknown number showed up on my screen. I looked at Krystal and she gave me a nod to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi Amber, this is Ailee!"

"Ailee? Hey~ Why did you call?" I don't know how my voice sounded like. I was just worried about the girl in front of me. When she heard Ailee's name, she turned around and went back to the steps. Sigh.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to say hi. Haha!"

"Ah, okay.. haha." I laughed awkwardly while looking at my princess. Oh boy.

"Uhm... are you in the middle of something?"

"Uh.. yeah... I'm talking with Krystal right now."

"Oh really? i'm so sorry!" she said apologetically.

"No no it's okay no need to say sorry."

"Alright then let's talk some other time okay and let's hang out soon!"

"Yeah yeah... thanks! Bye.." After the call, I quickly walked towards her but she's still quiet. She won't even look at me. I waited for her to speak but nothing. After what seems like forever, she stood up and told me that she's getting sleepy. We went up to their dorm room without a word. I think she doesn't have a plan on talking to me because she just reached for the door knob.

"Krystal Jung..." I called out which made her look at me. "What's on your mind?" 

"Good night Am." she said then went inside. I'm in trouble aren't I? I went to our dorm with a sad look on my face. The boys greeted me but I just ignored them. I was about to get in my room when Jonghyun called me.

"Dude, are you okay?"

"Krystal's mad at me."

"Because Ailee asked for your number."

"Yeah... and when I was trying to calm her down, Ailee called which made things worse."

"Oh that's tough."

"So now she won't talk to me."

"Maybe you guys will be okay tomorrow."

"I hope so... I don't want her mad at me."

"Well... just get some sleep bro."

"Okay, thanks Jong." Before, sleeping, I sent Krystal a message. I hope she replies.

To: My Princess

         Princess, I love you. Good night. talk to me tomorrow, please.

I waited for her reply but no message came. Sigh. What will I do?

 

Author's note: Hello readers! So our princess is acting like a jello right now. Poor Amber. I wanna say sorry for not updating as often as before. Really sorry. I hope you'll still support me. So here's my update... tell me what you think :)