Chapter 36

Make Your Move

Amber's POV

Hooray! Krystal and I are okay now! I felt really sad when she got angry at me because of Ailee but I can't do anything about that, she is really the jealous type and I accepted that. Now, I just need to assure her that she doesn't have any reason to be jealous because I am loyal and faithful to her. We are now in our dorm for the weekend party as Onew called it. Sulli and the noonas were so happy about this plan that they volunteered to prepare the food. The boys insisted on cleaning our messy dorm while Krystal and I made the decorations. After all the preparations, we were finally ready for the party!

"Woohoo! It's time to party!!!" shouted Key. He his mp3 player and played Turn Up the Music by Chris Brown.

"YEAH!!!" screamed everyone. We all jumped to the beat of the music. Krystal and I held hands while jumping while Taemin made his way to be next to Sulli. Sulli happily faced Taemin and danced with him. When everyone noticed that, all of us teased the two by circling around them. 

"SSULMIN SSULMIN SSULMIN SSULMIN!!!" cheered all of us. The two were such good sports and just played along with us. When everyone ran out of breath, we decided go to the dining area and eat.

"Noona, you girls really cook well!" exclaimed Minho after swallowing a mouthful of food.

"I agree, thank you for cooking noona!" said Jonghyun.

"You're welcome boys, we're like family now." answered Victoria noona while smiling.

"Noona, if you need help like boys' work, just call us. It's the only way we could repay you." said Onew.

"Yes, we're a family now so we should take care of each other. It's good to know that we can count on you guys if ever we'll need help." added Luna noona.

"Of course noona, we belong to the same company, the same dorm, so it's impossible not to care for each other." said Taemin.

"Plus you like Sulli and Krystal is Amber's girlfriend." said Victoria noona jokingly which made all of us laugh but Taemin and Sulli's faces were flushed. Haha!

"Hey Unnie, why don't we play games later?" asked my princess.

"Games? What games?" asked Sulli excitedly.

"Uhm... truth or dare, charades... anything! To make this party even more fun!" answered Krystal.

"Alright! How about you guys, are you game?" asked Victoria noona while looking at us.

"OF COURSE!!"

"Then let's eat up fast so we can start!"

After eating and washing the dishes, we all positioned ourselves in the living room. Our first game is charades, The Strings' VS f(x)! Actually the boys and I were a little nervous about this because we never played this game before and the punishment for the losers is to drink half a glass of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Not just that, they should still keep a straight face while drinking it, if not, they have to dance a silly dance that would be recorded and uploaded on youtube. T_T I think we're doomed.

The Strings' will be first and Key will be the one in front.

"Okay you have 3 mins, start!" said Victoria noona. Key started acting out the word. He was constantly waving his body while flapping his arms. The boys and I were so confused.

"Bird!" shouted Jonghyun.

"Worm!" answered Taemin.

"Pizza delivery!" said Minho which made all of us look at him. So weird.

"Butterfly!" I said but Key still shook his head.

"What the hell is that?!" Onew said in frustration.

"3, 2, 1, time's up!" shouted the girls. The boys and I were hopeless.

"What was that anyway?" we asked.

"Dragon! How can you not guess?!" asked Key.

"WHAT?!" The boys and I chorused while the girls laughed on the other side.

"How can that be a dragon?" asked Taemin.

"A dragon's body is waving while it's flying and it has wings." Key exaggeratedly explained. We just scratched our heads still confused about that dragon. How? Ugh. 

Now it's the girls' turn and Sulli will be the one to act. She was doing the Gwiyomi song action. Aaw she looks so cute!

"Cute!" shouted Luna but Sulli shook her head.

"Uhm... Gwiyomi!" answered Krystal but it's still a no.

"Child. You're copying a child!" answered Victoria noona enthusiastically. Sulli still shook her head. They only have a few seconds left. Key already started with the countdown when Krystal shouted.

"Math! You're doing Math!!!" Sulli nodded her head with that answer.

"Yeah!!! We got a point!!!" cheered the girls.

"My princess is so smart!" I said while giving Krystal a hug.

"Haha! Having fun?" she asked.

"Of course!" I answered. The game continued and just like we predicted, the boys and I lost so we didn't have a choice but to drink the lemon juice. I think it was worse than alcohol. It sent a tingling sensation to our spines. Ughh... After the terrifying drink, we proceeded with our second game, spin the bottle. There is no punishment but everyone sould answer the questions and do all the dares.

The first spin landed on Jonghyun and he chose dare.

"Okay, for your dare, I want you to go to the balcony and scream the full name of your ex-girlfriend." said Onew.

"Ha! Easy!" Jonghyun immediately got up and ran to the balcony. When he got back, he spun the bottle and landed on Luna noona.

"Truth or dare?" asked Sulli.

"Truth!" she answered with her eyes closed.

"Okay... in the K-pop industry, who are you most attracted to?" asked Victoria noona. All of us got curious.

"Uhm... Teentop's L Joe."

"KYAAAHHH!" screamed Sulli and Krystal. Luna noona blushed a little and spun the bottle. This time, it landed on Minho.

"Truth or dare?" Onew asked.

"Dare!" he said while throwing a fist in the air.

"Hmm... kiss the most beautiful girl for you here in this room." He pondered for a while then walked towards Sulli and Victoria noona. He knelt down, held Victoria noona's hand and pecked it.

"WOAHHHH!" the guys and I muttered while the rest of the girls giggled. The bottle was again spun and it pointed at Taemin. He chose dare.

I will I will!" said Key while raising his hand. "Taemin, ask Sulli a question."

"What?" asked Taemin. 

"Ask her any question. Go!" Taemin looked a little nervous but still did the dare.

"Uhm... Sulli... do I have... a chance... with you?" he said while rubbing his palms together. All of us cheered and laughed while Sulli hid her face behind Victoria noona's back.

"It's okay Sulli you don't need to answer... for now." said Key and all of us chuckled. We continued playing and after two spins, the bottle finally pointed at Sulli.

"Truth or dare?" all of us chorused.

"Dare!" she said bravely.

"Okay, answer Taemin's question." said Luna noona. All of us looked at her and waited for her answer. She closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened her eyes, she looked at Taemin's direction.

"Yes." she answered and our voices roared in the livingroom. Taemin can't hide his smile. The boys and I gave him a hug while the girls teased Sulli. The game finally ended and all of us were tired already so we decided to finish the party. The girls decided to go home to their dorm except for Krystal who still wanted to stay with me. As usual, we spent time at the balcony to talk.

"Am... I'm really sorry."

"For what?"

"For being jealous..."

"I told you it's okay..."

"But... I just feel guilty..."

"You shouldn't be..." I pulled her closer to me and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Be friends with anyone you want... it's okay... I won't be jealous anymore... I'll try..." Krystal said still hugging me. I chuckled at what she said.

"My princess... it's okay to be jealous because it means you love me, right?" I said now looking at her.

"Yeah... but maybe it might annoy you... and make you just give up on me..." she said worriedly.

"I would never do that. Just remember this, I love you. Just you. So even if I meet many other girls, at the end of the day, you're still the girl I want to see, okay?" she nodded her head.

"Thank you for always understanding my crazy mood."

"I love you. I love everything about you. I accept everything about you Krystal Jung." I said with a smile.

"I love you Amber. I love you I love you I love you. I will take care of your paper heart." She smiled after saying the last part. I hugged her again. I brought Krystal to their dorm and put her to sleep. While staring at her sleeping face, I can't imagine my days without her. I am sure that I'll do what I can to keep us together. Like what I said before, I'll never stop loving her unless she tells me. 

 

Author's note: What a crazy party right? Hihi.. Hello readers! What do you think of this chapter? Comment your thoughts please! <3