Chapter 38

Make Your Move

Amber's POV

I was shocked at my own reaction but I didn't care. Just yesterday the boys and I were talking about Krystal and L then suddenly Krystal mentioned about L's invitation? What the? Now I'm bothered.

"Why?" I asked again in a not-so-amused tone.

"I don't know. I thought he already went home so I was surprised when he suddenly appeared outside my tent." Krystal said while playing with my hands. "The director filmed his scenes first so I expected that he already left." she added.

"So he waited for you?" 

"Maybe... I mean he is just being friendly, I think. But I told you because I don't want to hide anything from you... that's how we should be, right?" she said while smiling as she intertwined our fingers.

"So what did you tell him?" 

"I said I can't because I want to go home early for someone is waiting for me." She said with a grin.

"Who is waiting for you?" I teased.

"My baby." she answered before she pecked my lips and I pecked back. After a few moments, my princess started yawning which means it's time for bed. I went with her to their dorm and accompanied her inside her room. She wanted me to stay with her until she falls asleep. We were now on her bed, my arms wrapped around her waist while she rested her head on my chest.

 

Krystal's POV

It's funny how Amber reacted about L oppa. Was she jealous? But she shouldn't be, I love her and she knows that. However, I want to ask her just to make things clear.

"Am?"

"Hmm?"

"Were you jealous a while ago?" I said as I gazed up at her and my question made her look at me.

"What? N-no..." she answered defensively but I know that she was... hihi..

"Really? Then why did you react that way if you weren't? Huh?" I said while giggling.

"Okay okay... Since I know that you won't let this go tonight... yes.. I was jealous and somehow worried..."

"Worried? Why?"

"Because... you and L were rumored to be dating before... and now that you guys are working together, I am just... you know... afraid..." I can really feel that she was really bothered about this. It was so clear in her voice.

"Am... stop worrying... please? I am telling you now that you don't need to be afraid or jealous because I don't feel anything for him."

"But... about that rumor... was it true? Have you dated? I've been thinking about that all day yesterday." Oh Amber... 

"Okay... let me tell you the story... Before, we got really close because we endorsed some products together with our members, right? Then sometimes he would always send me text messages... but nothing happened after that because we didn't had the chance to work together again."

"Uhm... did you like him?"

"Yeah but not romantically... more of like a brother."

"Hmm... okay..." she answered but I know she is still not at ease.

"My Amber, I love you. Don't get jealous or worried. I love you. "

"Haha... it's like you told me what I told you the last time." she said while wrapping me in her embrace.

"Haha... yeah... we are so cute, aren't we? Hihi.." We laughed at our silliness together.

"Good thing I had that interview on Hello Counselor, now everyone knows that I'm yours and you're mine." she said while smiling at me.

"Oh... so my Amber is possessive now... hihi..."

"Yeah... like how you're possessive of me." she said then stuck her tongue out. "Hey princess, you need to wake up early tomorrow so you should sleep now, okay?"

"Okay." We now lay down comfortably and Amber started my hair. My eyes started to get heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

 

Amber's POV

I already heard light snoring which means my princess is now asleep. I kissed her forehead and slowly stood up from the bed and walked out of their dorm. Whew... I felt better now that I already know the truth about that rumor. Better sleep now because I need to wake my princess tomorrow. I know some might say that I pamper Krystal too much but it's okay. I want to take care and serve her. I'll do everything for my princess. 

 

 

Author's note: I apologize for this tiny update. I'm so sorry but this is all the idea I had today. I hope you won't get disappointed though.  And I didn't want to put drama yet because today is my birthday!!! It's already 12:13 am now in my country... hihi... I wanna give a shout out to my new subscribers! Hello!!! I'll try to update later okay? Take care guys and I love you!!! <3