Chapter 23

Make Your Move

Amber's POV

We were so busy today because of our second album. We will be launching it in two months so our manager asked us to prepare a new set of songs for our fans. The boys and I will record three songs today and believe me when I say that it is not easy especially for us because of our instruments. We have to balance everything to make it perfect. At the end of this month, we will have photo shoots for the album. Just thinking about it makes me so exhausted. But then again, we chose this career path so we have to stick to it. The boys and I are now in the recording studio. We just finished recording the second song for today.

"Are you guys excited for our new album?" asked Onew.

"Of course! New album means new experience." answered Key.

"But we will be very busy in two months." said Taemin.

"True... we will have less vacation and rest time... oh man..." exhaled Minho.

"That's okay guys. This is for us. We became famous because of our fans and the company. We shoud repay them by giving new songs to listen to. We owe everything to them, right Am?" said Jonghyun.

"Correct, we could only repay them by working hard. So guys, fighting!"

After our recording session which lasted until 6pm, we were so tired so we just headed straight to the dorm. I wonder what Krystal is doing... better send a message.

To: My Princess

       Hi Princess! What are you doing?

 

From: My Princess

          Almost done with practice. We'll be going home soon. Where are you?

 

To: My Princess

          Oh okay... The boys and I are here at the dorm resting. Send a message when you're at your dorm already, okay?

 

From: My Princess

          Okay... get some rest Am... good night <3

 

To: My Princess

          Good night my princess...

 

Krystal's POV

"That's a wrap!" said our choreographer. Whoo finally this day is over. The girls and I can't wait to go home and rest. Amber sent me a message a while ago... I wanted to spend time with her but I know she's tired too. Maybe we can just see each other tomorrow. When we entered our dorm, I immediately sent Amber a message. It's okay if she won't see it now, I just want to keep my promise. After sending a message, I left my phone on my bed and went to the bathroom. When I came back, I checked it but there is no message from her. I think she's already asleep. I was about to tuck myself to sleep when a message popped up on my screen.

From: My Amber

          Knock knock...

Huh? Knock knock?

 

To: My Amber

          What?

 

From: My Amber

          I wanna hug my princess... open the door please...

I jolted up from my bed and ran to the door. When I opened the door, Amber was nowhere in sight. I think she's just fooling around. I felt bad so I turned around. When I was about to close the door, Amber's face just popped out from the side which surprised me a bit.

"Aah! Amber!"

"Haha... hello..." she said with her wide grin. I wanna be mad at her but her smile just melted my anger away. I went outside again to talk to her.

"I thought you're already asleep." I said.

"Of course not. I won't sleep until I get to see and hug you first." What she said made me blush. She stretched her arms sideways and I happily hugged her.

"My princess is so tired, isn't she?" she asked. I just nodded because I'm still savoring her warm hug. She pulled away from the hug to see my face.

"My princess needs to get some sleep now..." she said.

"You too... look at your face... did you eat?" I asked her. She nodded cutely... Haha...

"How about you?" she asked me back.

"Yeah... manager oppa bought food for us a while ago.."

"So do you have schedule tomorrow?"

"Yes...need to wake up early"

"So we should sleep now."

"Am... will you wake me up tomorrow?"

 

Amber's POV

Hahaha... I can't believe she's asking me that.. Hihi..

"Of course... If you want me to wake you up everyday... I'll happily do it.." I said. She clapped her hands. She's really like a little girl.

"Okay... see you tomorrow morning! Don't forget!"

"What time?" I asked.

"6:30... is it okay?" she asked a little worried. Oh my princess. I pulled her close to me and cupped her face with my hands.

"Of course it's okay." I said before kissing her forehead. "Have a good sleep." she smiled and gave me a good night hug.

"Thank you Am... I'll get in now... I love you.." 

"I love you my princess." I didn't know that she can be this sweet. I'm so lucky!

 

Author's note: I apologize because of this very short update... I'm sorry... I'll update a better one next time. And if there are grammatical errors.. sorry.. I'll proofread tomorrow... perks of a working writer..

Oh... now I understand why they posted Amber's red light photos last... That's because she has the most shocking photos among them.. Like woah! Amber is sizzling hot! With mini shorts, sleeveless shirts and knee-high boots?! Oh my gosh!