Chapter 24

Make Your Move

f(x) and The Strings are about to launch their new albums respectively. The girls are done with recording last week and are now scheduled for their album photo shoot. All the fans are always excited for the comeback of their favorite idol groups because of the new hairstyles and clothing. The girls are now on their way to the salon for their hair cut and color while Amber and the boys are still recording a few more songs. 

 

Krystal's POV

"The concept of your new album is something gothic and dark so your hair colors would be like this." said the head artist showing the sample colors. After looking at it, the other artists started dying our hair.

 

"Vic Umma, don't you think my hair color would be too much?" I asked Vic Umma who's busy reading a magazine.

"Too much? What do you mean?" 

"Like, too bright or light?" I said worriedly.

"Soojungie, why are you so worried? You even had pink hair last time."

"Well... I think she's just worried about what Amber hyung might say..." said Sulli. Ugh.. best friends... of course... telepathy. -_-

"Is it true Soojung? Is that what you're worried about?" asked Luna Unnie.

"Uhm... a little... what if she won't like it?

"Soojung ah, you said she was an avid f(x) fan even before they became famous right? Why wouldn't she like what you or any of us will look like after this? And another thing is, you're her girlfriend now. You don't need to worry."

"That's the point Umma, she's my girlfriend so what she thinks matters." I can no longer explain what I feel anymore.

"Soojungie... I'm sure hyung will love you no matter what." Sulli said while smiling. I hope so.

"But wait, why are you calling her hyung? You're a girl so you should call her oppa if you're treating her as a guy."

"Because I want to." Sulli answered then stuck her tongue out. We all laughed at her childish manner. After a few hours, our hair is finally dyed. Oh my God I'm so nervous to see what it looks like. The hair stylists washed our hair and blow dried it. When we're done, we took a look at ourselves at the mirror. My eyes opened wide. Damn! I look hot! <3 What will Amber think? Hmm…

 

Amber's POV

“Oh baby bring on the pain, and listen to the thunder.”

“Very nice guys! That’s it! Go home and rest. Next week, we’ll have your photo shoot.” shouted our manager.

“Thank you sir!” all of us chorused and went out of the recording booth.

“Hey guys! I’m excited for our photo shoot next week! The stylists are going to give us new hairstyles and I can’t wait!” said Key excitedly.

“Yeah. Hey Am, f(x) will be having theirs this week right?” asked Taemin.

“Yup! I wonder what they’ll look like for their new album. They have a different theme every time that’s why it’s so unpredictable.” I answered.

“Ooh… Taemin… are you waiting for Sulli’s new look?” teased Minho. Taemin’s face blushed again… Haha.

“Hey guys, stop that.” said Jonghyun.

“Thank you Jong!” Taemin said gratefully.

“Let’s just at home Hahaha!” Jonghyun continued before running away. When we arrived home, I quickly dialled Krystal’s number.

*phone ringing*

“Hey Am~”

“Hey princess… where are you?”

“Here at the dorm. You?”

“Just arrived. Could you meet me downstairs?”

“Sure! I’ll be right there!”

After a few minutes of waiting, Krystal finally came downstairs but just stood by the door. She’s wearing a jacket with the hood on her head.

“Hey… come near me.” I said.

“Wait… I just want to know what you think about my new hair color…”

“How can I see it with your hood on?” She puffed then slowly slid the hood off her head. I was shocked at first but as I look at her longer, I just thought the new color suits her.

“Well?” she asked.

“You… look… AWESOME!” I exclaimed.

“Really?” she asked with a happy tone.

“Yeah! Wow! It’s your first time wearing that kind of shade and I have to say, you look so gorgeous.” I said with a smile. I’m telling the truth, she really looks gorgeous.

“Oh thank God!” she said before jumping towards me to give me a hug. “I’m glad you liked it Am. I’m so worried about what you’d say.” she said.

“Why are you worried?”

“Because you might not like it.” she said now looking at me.

“Aaw… don’t be so worried…okay? I like everything about you.”

“Well because you’re my girlfriend and everything you say matters to me now.”

She is the sweetest. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. We sat down the stairs to talk some more.

“We will also have our photo shoot next week.” I told her.

“Wow! I’m so excited about my baby’s new look.” The word “baby” caught me off guard so I looked at her.

“Who’s your baby?” I said with a teasing smile.

“I don’t know…” she said teasing me back.

“Hmm…” I hummed then looked in front.

“Am, can you lean your cheek towards me?” she said and I obeyed. I was surprised when I felt her lips touching my cheek.

“There, I kissed my baby.” she said making me blush. I looked at her and brushed the hair covering her hair forehead.

“My princess is so beautiful inside and out. Thank you for making me feel important. I love you and I’ll never stop until you say so.” She held my hand and spoke.

“I will never say that Am.” After that we stood up and went inside with our hands intertwined.

 

Krystal’s POV

We are now outside our dorm and as always, we would say good night to each other.

“Sleep tight my princess.”

“Good night Am.” I stared at her as she was leaning towards me to kiss my forehead but before her lips touch my forehead, I quickly tip toed and my lips caught hers giving her a surprise.

“Princess? Did you just?”

“Yes I did. I kissed my baby on the lips.” I said with a smirk then went inside the dorm. Before closing the door, I called her attention and she turned around.

“Good night my Amber. I love you.” She smiled at me and waved her hand. That’s what you get for being so slow Amber! Hihi.

 

 

Author's note: Hello readers! Again, another short chapter. I'm sorry... but since it's a weekend, I can update more... I hope... Please tell me what you think about this one... Is the story getting boring?