Chapter 40

Make Your Move

Amber's POV

"Here's to never growing up!" 

The crowd really liked our performance. We are now here at Samsung's event for their Galaxy tablets and phones. The people here are all rich and famous but surprisingly, they appreciated our song and that made us very happy.

"That was The Strings everybody! Now our next performer is a girl group. Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Sistar!" As soon as the host finished talking, the crowd went wild as four girls entered the stage. They are performing their new song entitled "Touch My Body." I have to admit, these girls really sing and dance well but they're clothes are too y for me. I feel like running on stage and covering them up.

"Am! Oh my gosh those girls are really hot!" said Minho while grabbing my shoulder.

"Yeah... especially Hyorin!" exclaimed Onew.

"Hyorin? How about Bora? Look at her... she's just amazing." said Jonghyun. Taemin and I could only stare at the girls in shock. Taemin is our youngest member so he is still so pure and innocent. And for me, uhm... let's just say I don't feel comfortable seeing girls dress like that. I'm not judging them... it's just that, their dresses are too short. They look more like fitted over-sized shirts than dresses. I'm still a girl though I dress this way and I think their iness is too much. Don't they feel cold? 

My train of thoughts were cut when I felt someone tugging my shirt. 

"Am... their done performing!" Key hissed at me.

"Who?" I asked.

"Sistar!" said Onew. I quickly looked at the stage and it was already empty. I then again felt Onew shaking me calling my attention.

"What?" I said confused.

"Here they come." whispered Minho.

"Hi." greeted Soyou. "How are you guys?"

"Ehem... Hi... we're okay. You girls perform really well." said Minho giving out his best smile.

"Oh thank you! What's your name again?" asked Soyou.

"Minho." answered this drooling guy.

"And I'm Key."

"My name is Jonghyun." They all shook hands except for me and Taemin.

"Hi, you look so young. How are old are you?" Hyorin asked Taemin who was just quietly standing beside me.

"I'm 21 years old." Taemin answered and bowed a little. The girls giggled at Taemin's politeness. "My name is Taemin."

"Ah yes, the drummer." said Dasom.

"And you're Amber, right?" said Bora while looking at me intently. The way she's looking at me right now is a little creepy... like she's trying to bore a hole on my face or something.

"Y-yes... Hello Bora." I answered shyly.

"Oh you know my name!" she said while covering her cheeks. Wait, is she blushing?

"Of course I do. Haha!" I said giggling with her. "Uhm... don't you girls feel cold?" I asked as I was trying to point at their clothes but of course I couldn't so I earned a confused expression from them. The moment became awkward and Key secretly elbowed me. "Ah because the airconditioner is on full power and your... your uhm..." I can't continue... oh why...

"Ah because of our clothes? Haha..." Hyorin finished my sentence for me. 

"Ah y-yes... haha." I said embarrassedly.

"Actually it is cold but we decided not to change our clothes since we're leaving soon." said Soyou.

"Girls! The van is already outside!" All of us looked at the direction of the voice. I think he's Sistar's manager.

"Aaw... let's talk again some time, okay?" said Dasom.

"Yeah... we would like to get along with you guys soon. Good bye." All of them waved good bye to us and we all waved back but I was surprised when Bora turned her head and looked at me. 

"Bye Amber." she said and gave me a sweet smile. I smiled back at her. She's so friendly. When I looked at my guys, they were all giving me strange stares.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you such a chick magnet?" said Key and stomped his foot.

"Huh?"

"Didn't you see what Bora just did?" asked Onew making his eyes pop out.

"Yeah... she said good bye, didn't she?" I answered innocently.

"What?! No not that!" said Minho while scratching his head. "She obviously likes you."

"What? No I don't think so. She's just friendly."

"Oh c'mon Amber! Are you blind???" said Jonghyun in frustration. "Do you know how painful it is for your crush to notice another person?" he continued.

"Wait, you like her?" I asked Jonghyun back with a wide grin on my face.

"Yes! And here you are being the handsome girl that you are, getting attention from Bora, my ultimate crush. Can we switch faces just for a day?"

"What are you saying dude? You two look alike. Haha!" said Taemin.

"Yeah, but Amber is the hotter version of me. Why?!" exaggerated Jonghyun. All of us are laughing at this conversation now.

"Crazy!" i said as I smacked his head. "You can have her dude, because I already have my princess."

"And I have my Sulli." Taemin blurted out which caught our attention. He was even surprised at what he said. 

"What did you say?" said Onew with a sinister smile.

"Nothing!" answered Taemin and quickly sprinted away from us.

 

Krystal's POV

"Alright! Time for pack-up! Go home and rest everyone!"

"Thank you director-nim!" All of us bid each other good bye. Whew I'm so tired. We filmed all the scenes for this location and it was a little confusing... good thing we're done. I can finally go home and see my girls and Amber!

"Ms. Krystal, go ahead to the van, I'll take care of your other bags." My assistant said.

"Are you sure? Let me bring some of the bags so we can move faster." I said and took two bags with me. Though they are not that heavy, I was walking slowly because the bags are too big for me but I can manage.

"Krystal wait up!" I looked around and saw L oppa running towards me.

"Oppa? Why?"

"Let me help you with those. A beautiful lady shouldn't be carrying heavy bags like these." He said as he stretched out his hands.

"Oh it's okay I can carry them myself." I said but he still took the bags from my hands. Sigh.

"Where's your van?"

"Over there." He looked at where I was pointing and walked towards the van while I followed.

"Thanks oppa." I said as I got in.

"No problem." He said. He was still standing by the door as if waiting for something.

"Yes oppa?"

"Oh... here, drink it on your way home." I looked at the bottle which he took out from his bag. Mango juice. "Mango is still your favorite, right?" he said while smiling at me. You know how boys are when they're trying to impress a girl? He is wearing that kind of smile right now. But instead of being impressed, what he did made me remember Amber when she brought me a paper bag of mango flavored goodies. I can't help but smile when I remember that.

"Uhm Krystal? Here..." he said while holding the bottle near my hand. I was trapped in my daydream that I forgot to take the bottle from his hand. I guess I don't have a choice but to accept it. He instantly smiled when I took it but he's still not leaving. Is he waiting for me to drink it? Oh my god. Where on earth is my assistant? I wanna leave now!

"Ms. Krystal, let's go!" Thank God!

"Well, see you the day after tomorrow oppa. Bye." then my assistant closed the door. L oppa is weirding me out but that isn't important, all I want is to go home and see my girls and Amber.

 

DORM

When I entered the dorm, Vic Umma is still in the kitchen washing some dishes. I sneaked behind her and gave her a back hug. 

"Vic Umma! I missed you!"

"Hey... I miss you too Soojungie!

"Where are Sulli and Luna noona?"

"In their rooms already asleep."

"Aaw... Vic Umma, Amber's birthday is near... but I still haven't arranged anything... and this schedule I have... how will I have time?"

"Well... that's a sacrifice you have to make... are you sure you really need to prepare something? I think she will understand if you will just celebrate it simply."

"But I want to... I want it to be special because we're gonna celebrate it as a couple..."

"Okay okay... the girls and I will do whatever we can to help you."

"Thank you Vic Umma!" I hugged her tight.

"Aren't you going to Amber? You were gone the whole today."

"Yeah.. I'm just gonna freshen up then I'll meet her."

"Alright."

 

Amber's POV

From: My Princess

          Hey my Amber... I'm now at the dorm... Meet me by the steps in 10 mins  <3

 

To: My Princess

          Okay princess... see you! :)

 

After 10 minutes

"BOOM!"

"AAAHH!"

"Hahahahahaha! You should've seen how big your eyes were! Hahahaha!

"Princess! Ouch... my heart... I think it jumped somewhere..." Krystal still continued laughing while I took a seat on the stairs. Omoya... She later on joined me and rested her head on my shoulder. I noticed she was holding a yellow bottle.

"What's that?"

"Oh... this... mango juice... L oppa gave it to me... I was planning to throw it but I forgot because I suprised you... hihi..."

"Throw? Why will you throw it?"

"Because I don't want to drink it."

"Why? Don't waste juice." i said playfully.

"Then you drink it." she said giving me the bottle.

"Alright." I said then took it. I twisted the cap and took a gulp. "Mmm.. it's good! Try it."

"Really?" she asked and I nodded.

"C'mon take a gulp." She agreed and let me put the bottle near . She's like a baby. Haha.. We shared the juice and finished it.

"See it wasn't so bad?" I said while walking towards the garbage bin. Hmm... Let me play a trick on you now, princess. I suddenly crunched down while holding on my stomach. "Ouch... ah... ouch..."

"Amber?! Why? What's happening?!" She quickly walked towards me while I'm sitting on the ground faking a stomach ache. "Amber?" she said worriedly.

"BOOM!"

"KYAAAHH!" she shouted and started hitting me. I was laughing while trying to avoid her hands. She looks really pissed now... hihi...

"Now we're even!" I said pulling her into a hug.

"You! Why are you so naughty?" she said with an angry face and hands on her waste. I just stared at her with a wide grin on my face. I cupped her face with my hands.

"I love you Princess." I said before giving her a light kiss. When I pulled away, I hugged her tight again. "Don't be mad anymore." When I said that she hugged me back.

"But you scared me... I thought you really had a stomach ache because of that juice."

"I know you got scared.. I'm sorry.. Sorry for scaring you." I whispered as I her hair.

"Don't do that again." she said now looking at me.

"Yes my princess." I said and pecked her lips. "But wait, why didn't you want to drink it?"

"Because I think he's hitting on me and if I drink it, it's like I'm letting him hit on me."

"Really? Hmm... maybe he's just being friendly... that's what you said, right?"

"Yeah... but... just... I don't wanna talk about him anymore."

"Okay... then let's go back inside... it's late."

We were outside her dorm when I remembered to tell her what happened today.

"Hey princess, the guys and I met other artists today..."

"Really? Who?"

"Sistar. They are really kind and friendly."

 

Krystal's POV

Sistar? Bora?!

 

 

Author's note: Hello! Oh no... will Krystal turn everything into ice again? Hihi... And sorry if this chap isn't very interesting...