Chapter 35

Make Your Move

Krystal's POV

From: My Amber

         Princess, I love you. Good night. talk to me tomorrow, please.

I received a message from Amber but I didn't bother to reply. Hmp. Why did she give her number? Why is she so kind? Grrr... Amber! But... I know I shouldn't feel this way because Amber has the right to be friends with others but... ugh... I don't know why i felt jealous when it was Ailee. Argh... I need Unnie now.

To: Unnie

          Unnie...

From: Unnie

          Why?

To: Unnie

          Could I call you? Are you busy?

From: Unnie

          Okay call me now.

*phone ringing*

"Soojungie? Why?"

"Unnie... Ailee asked Amber her number and that girl gave it just like that!"

"And then?"

"And while we were talking, her phone rang and it's none other than Ailee on the other line!"

"So? What's wrong with that?"

"Unnie, my girlfriend just gave her number to another girl, shouldn't I be mad about that?"

"You're not mad Soojungie... you're jealous." I wanted to oppose but it's true, I'm really jealous and I don't know why.

"But Unnie..."

"So what did you do?"

"After their conversation, I ignored Amber. She sent me a message but I didn't reply."

"That's what you get for having a very charming girlfriend. Haha!"

"Unnie, you're not helping..."

"Well why are you jealous? Aren't you happy that Amber has new friends?"

"I am... it's just that..."

"Soojungie... remember what you told me before? You were worried that you won't be a good girlfriend to Amber... and what did I tell you?"

"Just love her and make each other happy."

"Do you think she's happy that you ignored her just because someone asked for her number?"

"No."

"Then?"

"I'll say sorry to her. Thank you Unnie."

"Okay. Good night baby sis... love you!"

"I love you too Unnie... good night...'

Unnie is right, Amber didn't do anything wrong and I know she feels sad whenever I ignore her. I need to make it up to her tomorrow.

 

NEXT DAY

*knock knock*

"Krystal?" Jonghyun was the one who opened the door for me obviously shocked that I was up so early.

"Hi... I guess you've heard about what happened yesterday, right?"

"Yeah... If you only knew how worried Amber was after Ailee asked for her number... that's why she immediately went to you..." Now I feel so guilty.

"I know... so I'm here to say sorry... I hope she's not awake yet."

"I'm sure she's still asleep... just go in her room." Jonghyun said and gave me a pat on the back. I quietly opened Amber's door and walked closer to her. She's lying on her back with her phone still in her left hand. I slowly took the phone and pressed the button. I saw the message she sent me last night. She was waiting for my reply? Sigh. Amber... 

I knelt down so I can see her face clearly. Just not talking to her for a night made me miss her so much. I couldn't take it anymore. I climbed on the bed and hugged her not caring if I'll wake her up. I hugged her tight and rested my head on her chest. I felt her move so I quickly looked at her.

"Princess?"

"My Amber... I'm so sorry... Sorry for ignoring you... sorry for being jealous for no reason... I'm so sorry..." She didn't say anything. 

"Am? Are you mad at me? It's okay if you are..." Again, no answer from her. She stood up and went to the bathroom. Oh my gosh. I think she hates me. I can't explain what I feel right now. When she came back, she walked towards her table and picked something up and handed it to me. Before I could look at it, she held my hand and closed my fist.

"What's this?"

"That, represents my heart." She said. When I opened my hand, I saw a heart origami.

"My heart crumples everytime you ignore me or get mad at me. It rips apart when I miss you." she continued.

"I'm sorry..."

"Princess, if you don't want me to be friends with Ailee... then I won't... just... don't ignore me... please... I'll do whatever you want."

"No... it's okay Am... I just overreacted and that was so silly... I'm sorry Amber..." I said with my head low. I can't look at her knowing how hurt she was. I just stayed still while sitting on her bed. I felt so guilty that tears fell from my eyes. This issue was so simple but it back fired like this because of me.

"Hey..." Amber knelt down to see my face... "please don't cry... stop crying please..."

"Do you hate me?" I said now in my husky voice.

"Of course not. Come here." she said then she pulled me up and hugged me. "I would never hate you. I love you." 

"I'm sorry. I would never get jealous again."

"It's okay princess."

"I love you Amber."

"I love you too. Stop crying now." When I finally calmed myself, Amber pulled away and looked at me.

"Look at your eyes, they're so red and puffy." she said while wiping the tears away. She then leaned forward and kissed my forehead. I hugged her again. I love this girl so much.

"Don't get tired of me." I whispered.

"Never." She whispered back.

After making up, we joined the boys in the dining area.

"So... you guys are okay now?" asked Key.

"Yeah~" answered Amber with a smile.

"Hey, it's a weekend... let's not waste this day, huh?" said Onew.

"What do you have in mind?" asked Minho.

"Let's have a party!!!" shouted Onew and this idea made everyone excited.

"Alright but for what?" asked Jonghyun.

"Nothing... just to have fun..." answered Onew.

"Okay... so Krystal, tell the girls okay?" said Jonghyun.

"Yeah please tell Sulli!" said Taemin. Haha he really likes my bestfriend.

"Okay!"

Amber went with me to our dorm. We're so excited to tell the girls!

 

 

Author's note: Hello readers... so what do you think of this chapter? I'm sorry if it's so lame and short... Sorry sorry sorry... Tell me what you think please <3