Chapter 46

Make Your Move

Amber's POV

I woke up earlier than the boys and decided to take a look outside. I was lucky because the sun hasn't risen up yet. I took a seat on the chair up here in the balcony getting a good view of the beach. Wow... it's so peaceful out here. I love the sound of the waves gently touching the shore, it is just calming.

"Hey... you're up so early." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to see who it was.

"Oh... good morning Victoria noona." I greeted her with a smile.

"Why are you out here?"

"Uhm... I want to watch the sun rise." I said. "Come and join me noona." She smiled and sat on the chair next to mine. We are just staring at the sea, waiting for the sun to come out.

"You seem like you're in deep thought." said Victoria noona.

"Huh? No no... I'm just enjoying this moment here." I said while smiling awkwardly.

"You know, Soojung has changed a lot since that day she met you."

"Change? What do you mean noona?"

"Uhm... she became more sociable, more confident, more expressive. Before, she easily gets uncomfortable in crowded places that's why she's always hiding her face whenever there are a lot of people." Noona said with her eyes gazed at the horizon. "But because of you, she became more open and comfortable in showing what she feels." she paused for a while. "You know, when we debuted, she was so serious about everything. When we have performances, she always checks how she did, she always watches the videos to see if she has to improve something. She is friendly but not very approachable, maybe because she wasn't familiar with those people." She continued. "But after seeing you guys yesterday, the way she's being comfortable with hugging and all the sweetness, and not caring if people are watching, I really feel happy and proud of her because finally, she's showing who she really is. So thank you, Amber." I felt glad about what noona said. I'm glad that she sees me as a good influence to Krystal.

"Noona, having Krystal is one of the best gifts ever given to me. She is my dream. Honestly, when we first met, I was really happy because finally the girl I've been wanting to meet is right in front me. However, I felt worried that she won't like me so I did my best to get her trust. And now that I have that, I'll make sure to keep it." I said with all sincerity. "I never expected her to be like this so she surprises me with the little things she does for me and with that, I intend to do the same. I know that you girls treat each other like family, especially you, you're like a mom to them. Thank you noona for trusting me, for welcoming me, and for supporting our relationship."

"You're welcome, Amber. Sorry if I appear too strict sometimes, I need to be."

"I understand noona." We gave each other a smile and watched the sun rise up from the sea. It's so beautiful.

"I'm glad we had this talk, Amber."

"Me too, noona." When the sun reached the clouds, noona and I looked at each other.

"Well, I think it's time to wake them up." We stood up and went inside. I was on my way to the boys' room when Victoria noona called me.

"Amber, please wake up Soojung. There's no problem waking Sulli up but you know you're the only one who can give the sleeping beauty a good morning." she said with a smirk. After that, she went inside the other room where Luna is. I slowly opened the door and looked at the bed. I saw my princess still asleep but where's Sulli? As I entered the room, I heard the bathroom dorm click open and saw Sulli wiping her face with a towel.

"Good morning little brother!" I said softly.

"Hyung? Good morning!" she greeted back. She then looked at Krystal. "Yeah, I've tried to wake her up but nope... fail.."

"Haha! Okay I'll take care of it." I gave her a thumbs up before she went out. Hmm... how should I wake up the princess today? Thinking thinking... Hmm... I unlocked my phone and browsed the music player. Aha! I clicked on a song and placed my phone on her pillow.

*All About Us by Owl City and Rachel Taylor from He Is We*

As the music started playing, I just sat on the floor by the bed, rested my head on the edge and waited for her to move. Our faces were just a few inches away from each other. When the verse started, she stirred a little squinting her eyes.

"Hey there..." I whispered. "Had a good sleep?" She immediately faced me with her sleepy eyes half-open, giving me nod and a smile. She's so pretty.

"How about you? Did you sleep well?" she whispered back.

"Yes... because I fell asleep while thinking of you." Her lips curved up after hearing what I said.

Krystal's POV

She really knows how to make a girl's heart flutter. <3

"How can you be so sweet in the morning?" I said while hugging my fluffy pillow. I'm just staring at her face. Her smile is one of the best views I have every morning. 

"I love you." she said softly.

"I love you, too." I said back. 

"Is my princess ready to get up?" I nodded happily. Amber stood up and stretched her arms towards me. I grabbed her hands and she pulled me up. I wanted to go to the bathroom but she held my wrist and gave me a tight hug.

"You're greatest blessing ever given to me." she said. I was surprised but I just hugged her back. Maybe she's still overwhelmed about everything.

"I feel so blessed too." When we pulled away. I told her I'll just go to the bathroom.

"I'll go outside okay?"

Today is our last day here in Jeju Island. I feel so happy because our celebration was a success and everyone had a good time especially Amber. When we get back to the city, we will be on our schedules again. Work work work again. I hope we can have time to be on vacation next time but with our families.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went to living room only to see Amber sitting quietly on the couch while playing with her phone.

"Hey, where's everyone?

"Uhm they already went to the restaurant to order breakfast." she said as she kept her phone in her pocket. "Let's go?"

"Alright." We went out of the cottage holding hands. The weather is really good today and many people are having their morning swim.

"Kryber!" We both turned our heads to where the voices came from and saw three teen-aged girls running towards us.

"Hi unnie, hi unppa~" they chorused while the other one held her phone. We giggled when we heard unppa.

"Hello~" we greeted back.

"Unnie, unppa, can we take a picture with you?"

"Of course!" The girls jumped happily. After that, they thanked us and said, "Kryber jjang!" We looked at each other.

"We really have shippers." I said.

"Yeah... isn't unppa so cute?" she asked. We continued walking until we reached the restaurant.

"What took you guys so long?" asked Onew with a chicken wing in his hand.

"Oh... some girls wanted to take a photo with us."

"Ah..."

"Hey, after eating, we should get back to the cottage and prepare our things. We should check out by 12 noon." said Vic Umma. We all nodded and ate breakfast.

12 noon, check out time

"Before we leave, let's take a photo first outside showing our cottage." said Jonghyun. We asked the care taker to take the photo for us and posed with our hands up. 

"GOOD BYE OUR COTTAGE! SEE YOU AGAIN!" we said as we waved good bye. We hailed taxis to get to the airport. Amber and I sat down while waiting for boarding time and just browsed our phones.

"I'm gonna print them and put them in an album." I heard her say with her eyes glued on the screen. "Or, I could put them on the wall in my room at the dorm!" she said excitedly. "Right, that's what I'll do!" 

"Hahaha! You're like a kid who's so excited about a toy." I said while fixing her cap. She just showed me her dorky grin. After a few minutes, we boarded the plane and flew back to Seoul.

Everyone still has a hang over about the trip that when we arrived at our dorm, we were still gathered together and decided to hang out in f(x)'s dorm.

"Wanna have dinner here, guys?" asked Vic Umma and the guys happily nodded. I think the unnies are really comfortable now with The Strings' because of our trip.

"Noona, can we turn on the TV?" asked Minho. We are all in the living room while the two unnies are in the kitchen.

"Sure. Watch whatever you like." answered Luna unnie. We changed the channel to SBS and my drama teaser suddenly came on.

"Oooh.... Soojungie... I think you're drama is really interesting." said Sulli.

"Yeah.. what is it like to be with Rain hyung?" asked Taemin. 

"Well, it's really great. He is really kind and caring when we're filming." I said as I leaned my head on Amber's shoulder.

"How about L?" asked Jonghyun. "What's his role there?"

"Uhm... he's a member of a k-pop group."

"Oh... so close to his real life character." commented Onew.

"Is he kind?" asked Key.

"Hmm..yes... he also takes care of me during filming." I answered and I gave Amber a look. When I looked at her, her face just seems calm. She even smiled at me. I leaned my face towards her and whispered something in her ear.

"I love you... only you." She blushed and copied me.

"I know... I'm not jealous in case you're wondering." she said teasingly and kissed my forehead. The unnies called us for dinner and we happily shared the food. It was a really fun weekend for all of us. Bed time came so we all decided to take a rest.

"So, you'll be filming again, right?" asked Amber while my hair.

"Yeah... I'll be busy again..." I said while rubbing her cheeks with my thumbs.

"Okay... do you want me to wake you up?"

"No... I'll leave really early... you'll be too tired.."

"Mmm... okay... just send a message okay?" I nooded and kissed her good night. Back to reality tomorrow. Fighting!

 

 

Author's note: So that's how their Jeju trip ended. What do you think? Sorry if I updated late.. Hope you guys like it. Please comment, your thoughts and opinions matter. <3

PS: I really liked My Lovely Girl! Our princess acts so well!

I also have another story entitled I Just Wanna. Please check it out.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/830158/i-just-wanna-fxband-kryber