Chapter 6

Make Your Move

SM Entertainment dance studio

 

"Saeroun gyeongheom rumpumpumpum." 

"Okay! That's it for today!" shouted Victoria.

"Yes!" said Sulli and Luna with a fist in the air. They then noticed Krystal running towards her bag and immediately getting her phone. After checking the screen, she suddenly frowned. 

"What's wrong Soojungie?" asked Luna.

"Yeah, why do you keep checking on your phone during breaks? You don't usually do that." said Sulli.

"Are you waiting for call?" added Victoria.

"No." Krystal answered but still remained a disappointed face. Krystal slipped her phone in her bag and promised herself not to check it after a minute. 

They then all decided to go home and take a rest. Krystal blankly ate dinner not joining the conversation with her members. After helping cleaning the table and taking a shower, she rested on her bed with her phone in hand and just kept staring at it.

"Argh this is getting so frustrating!" exclaimed Krystal then tossed her phone away. After a few seconds her phone rang.

        Unknown number calling...

"Hello?" Krystal answered.

"Hi." said the voice on the other line.

"Who's this?" Krystal asked again.

"Hello Princess." said the mysterious voice.

"Princess? Wait... Amber?!" Krystal said in excitement but changed again in her normal tone. She doesn't want to let Amber hear that she's excited to talk with her again. "Why did you call?"

"Wow! You can still remember me. Hihi." 

Krystal can't help but smile after hearing Amber's voice. She doesn't even know why she is so happy.

"Uhm... Are you busy? Am I bothering you right now?" Amber shyly asked.

"Actually I was just about to go to sleep. Why?" asked Krystal making a sleepy voice.

"Oh... Then maybe I can just come back some other time."

"Huh? Why? Where are you?"

"Here, outside your dorm."

"What? Wait!"

Krystal quickly ended the call and jumped out of bed. She put on her hoodie and ran towards the door.

"Soojung where are you going?" asked Victoria with a confused face.

"Just outside." Krystal said with her voice fading away.

When Krystal reached the ground floor, she immediately went outside and searched for the person she talked with on the phone. She then saw someone leaning by the fence and approached that person.

"Hey!" Amber greeted but still embarassed.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" asked Krystal wondering why Amber went there all of a sudden.

"I just wanna share a good news with you."

"What news?"

"WE GOT IN!!!" Amber exclaimed showing her wide grin.

"Wow that's great! Congratulations Amber!" 

"Thanks! They called yesterday and told us to go to the company and perform a song. We're really nervous. I hope we would do well." 

"Don't worry, you'll do great I'm sure." said Krystal giving courage to the tomboy.

"Well... Is that why you came here?" asked Krystal. She's hoping that there are more reasons but why will there be.

"Yes because I really wanna share this happy moment with you."

"Oh." is all that Krystal can say feeling somewhat disappointed.

"And this." said Amber holding out a big paper bag.

"What's this?" asked Krystal while taking a look inside the bag. "Mango pie, mango jello, mango candy, mango juice? Why so many?"

"Well, I learned from the internet that you love mangoes and I just wanna know if it's true. But seeing the smile on your face, I know that's real." said Amber while smiling.

Krystal blushed by this random sweetness. She had never encountered someone this thoughtful. She took the bag in her hands and invited Amber to sit with her on the steps. They talked for a while til it's time for Amber to go home.

"Well Krystal, it's getting late. I have to go home now." said Amber.

"Yes it is. Thank you for these Amber." Krystal said with a smile.

"Uhm... I hope we could see each other at SM Ent. Or I'll call you." 

"Okay... But I won't answer it." Krystal said earning a pout from Amber.

"I thought we're friends already or are we still on a fan-idol relationship?" Amber said jokingly.

I'm just kidding. Good night Amber." said Krystal and went back inside the dorm. Amber went home too.

When Krystal arrived back in their room, everyone noticed not only the bag she is holding, but also the smile plastered on her face.

"Where have you been and where did that bag come from?" asked Sulli.

"From my friend." Krystal replied still smiling.

The members just ignored Krystal's strange action and continued watching tv. Krystal went straight to her room. She recalled what happen and can't help but smile. But then...

"Wait! Why am I acting like this? Does this mean... I like her?"

 

Author's note: hey guys, please comment yur thoughts abnout the story. Is it going too fast?