Chapter 32

Make Your Move

Monday, Narrator's POV

The day of The Strings' photo teasers came and girls went crazy over AMber and the boys' album photos. Netizens were talking about them and were overly excited about their album release. SMTown also uploaded their "Dark Clouds and Moonlight" tracklist medley on youtube which made fans even more anxious. The group's comeback is scheduled on Wednesday so Amber and the boys are practicing their songs non-stop.

"So guys, are you ready for our comeback?" asked Jonghyun while taking a seat on a stool.

"Of course! Who wouldn't be?" asked Key.

"Right! I'm really excited to perform our new songs!" exclaimed Minho.

"Well, I hope our fans will loveus forever." sighed Onew with a gloomy tone that made s look at him.

"What do you mean dude?" asked Taemin.

"I mean, fame won't last a lifetime, right? What if a new group comes and they're better than us? Do you think our fans will stay or leave?" answered Onew still worried.

"Bro, don't be so negative although what you're saying isn't impossible either but we should just continue what we're doing. We got famous because of our hard work so let's keep it that way. And if there will be a new group, then we should support them too like how the other groups supported us, okay?" said Amber. They gave one another a nod and group hugged. Feeling this way is inevitable especially in the showbiz industry because of the groups being launched every year by music agencies that makes this world very competitive.

The group then practiced one more song before going home. While on the van, Amber sent her princess a message.

To: My Princess

         Hi my princess, how are you today?

From: My Princess

         I'm good :) We just finished our radio guesting in Shim Shim Tapa and now on our way home. How about you? You had practice today right?

To: My Princess

         Yes we just arrived at the dorm. The boys and I are super hungry so maybe we will just have pizza.

From: My Princess

          What? Pizza again? No. Eat something else.

To: My Princess

          Okay... maybe some burgers and fries then, alright?

From: My Princess

          Amber! It's still junk food! Don't eat yet. Wait for me.

To: My Princess

          But I'm so hungry now. All of us are hungry.

From: My Princess

          Just wait for me, okay? Tell the boys that all of you can't eat yet.

To: My Princess

          Okay. 

 

Amber's POV

"Guys, we can't eat pizza tonight." I said catching the boys' attention. We just entered the dorm.

"Why? I'm so hungry Am! I can hear my stomach talking to me." exaggerated Key.

"Because I told Krystal that we're planning to order pizza and she got angry because it's junk food. She told me to wait for her. I mean, we will wait for her." I continued.

"So what will we eat then?" asked Taemin. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Will they take long?" asked Onew holding his stomach.

"She said they're on their way. They were from a radio guesting." We waited for ten minutes but no Krystal knocked on our door.

"Man! Where is she? I think my intestines are eating each other." shouted Minho.

"Yeah! My energy is so low now. Someone please carry me." said Jonghyun. I'm starting to feel weak too. Sorry for the exaggeration but you know this feeling right?

"Wait, let me give her a call." I said and took my phone. After a few rings. "Krystal's phone is just ringing but she isn't answering." I said. The boys could only whine.

 

Krystal's POV

Oh my gosh! Amber and the boys are planning to eat pizza again. They'll have their comeback the day after tomorrow so they need nutritious food to keep their body healthy.

"Vic Umma, is there something I can cook in the quickest time possible?" I asked Vic Umma while walking through our dorm hallway.

"Huh? Why?" she asked back while Luna Unnie and Sulli took a look at me.

"Because Amber and the boys always eat junk food and their planning to eat pizza tonight but they will have their comeback this week so I got worried that their bodies aren't strong enough for their tight schedule. So I'm planning to bring them food now."

"Hmm... I think we still have ingredients for kimbap. We can make that." she answered with a smile.

"We?" I asked startled.

"Yes, do you think I'll let you do that alone?"

"We will help too!" exclaimed Sulli while swooping my arm in hers.

"Aigoo~ our Soojungie is so sweet~" said Luna Unnie.

"Well, there is one problem. They are so hungry right now but I still told Amber to wait for me." I said with a worried voice.

"Don't worry, we'll be done in no time!" 

As soon as we opened the door, the girls and I headed to the kitchen and started cooking. We moved as fast as we can and finished everything in an hour. Oh my Amber and the boys are probably dying right now.

"Okay, all done!" exclaimed Vic Umma.

"But Vic Umma, why are these so many?" I asked.

"Don't you want to join them?" she asked while looking at us. Luna Unnie and Sulli's faces brightened up in excitement.

"Oh yeah! Let's go let's go!" The two exclaimed. I smiled at them and we all headed out carrying lunch boxes of kimbap.

 

Amber's POV

"Am... She's taking way too long... I need food... I need energy... please, hand me the phone..." Key said with his dying voice. 

"Yeah Am... it's been an hour now... Where is she? maybe she forgot." said Onew.

"Guys... just a few minutes more. I tried calling her but she's not answering. Hang on, okay?" I said but deep inside, I've imagined all kinds of food known to mankind. The boys and I are here in the living room but dying of hunger. Isn't it ironic? Living room but dying? Jonghyun stood up to drink another glass of water. Taemin is already nibbling in his drumstick and Minho is staring at his empty energy drink bottle. My poor boys. Krystal, where are you???

*DINGDONG*

When the doorbell rang, I quickly stood up and opened the door.

"HELLO!!!" greeted the girls. All the boys were startled by our surprise visitors and instantly stood up from their dying positions.

"Noonas, Ssul, wow... what a surprise." I said.

"Haha! We heard that you guys are planning to eat junk food again so we helped Krystal cook food for you!" said Victoria noona.

"Food?! Where where?" exclaimed Key. He really is hungry. What he did made the girls laugh and showed us the lunch boxes. The boys and I jumped for joy and help them but the boxes on the table.

"Hey guys, can we eat here too?" asked Luna noona.

"OF COURSE NOONA!" answered all of us. We all seated ourselves in the dining area. Krystal and I sat together while all of us forced Taemin to sit next to Sulli. He looked so shy but still sat beside her.

"Here, we made kimbap. It's very easy to make so when you are free next week, we will teach you how to make them okay?" said Victoria noona. The boys and I nodded and all of us ate happily. It was delicious though the ingredients are just simple. 

"Soojungie said you'll have your comeback this week so you need to eat healthy food for energy." Sulli pointed out.

"Yes so no more junk food okay?" said Krystal and gave me a stern look.

"Okay." I said and gave her a smile. After eating, the girls spend a few more minutes here. All of us are in living room resting.

"So Jonghyun, have you had a girlfriend?" asked Victoria noona giving Jonghyun a shock. Jonghyun obviously got shy and blushed.

"Ah.. haha... yes... when I was in highschool." answered Jong while scratching his head. All of us giggled at him.

"How about you Onew? Have you had a girlfriend?" Now it's Luna noona asking.

"Uhm... no... though I had crushes." he answered boldly.

"How about you Minho?" asked Krystal. 

"Well... I haven't found the girl for me not like Amber. Haha!" Minho said teasing me and Krystal. After a few more minutes, the girls decided to go back to their dorm. The boys and I thanked them for their effort today. The other girls already left bu Krystal still wanted to stay here a little longer. My princess and I are now in the balcony getting some air.

"Hey... you're birthday is coming up." said Krystal while having her arms wrapped around my neck.

"It's still more than a month away." I answered while swaying ourselves sideways.

"Hmm... but what do you want for your birthday?"

"Uhm... your love." I answered while smiling sheepishly at her. She laughed and squeezed my cheeks.

"Seriously!"

"Awths... ohtey ohtey" She then let go of my red cheeks.

"What?"

"I don't know... uhm... just a party... with you, the boys and the girls."

"Okay... so we will have a party, okay?" she said with a smile.

"Okay." I said and smiled back. I walked Krystal back to her dorm and gave her a good night kiss. Before she went in, I held her hand and spoke.

"We will be very busy again but I promise to make time for you, okay?" I said poking her cheek.

"I know but it's okay. Just promise that when we can't see each other, let's at least talk on the phone before sleeping."

"Alright. Good night my princess. I love you so much." 

"I love you too Am. Good luck." 

We gave each other and a kiss then parted. Now, just one more day to comeback.

 

Author's note: Hello readers! It's been a long time, isn't it? We had a typhoon and my city was hit badly. Powerlined were out, there isn't any water and everything was so difficult. Ugh... I hope everything will be okay. So what do you think?