Chapter 25

Make Your Move

Amber's POV

"Amber, boys, since you are a acoustic rock band, the style I'll be giving you is semi dark for clothes but your hair colors will be bright. Like this."

The head stylist showed us our hair colors and clothing styles. The boys and I became excited in an instant especially Key. After showing us the photos, the stylists worked on our hair so the boys and I just chatted while waiting.

"I think our style will be perfect for the songs we've recorded." said Minho.

"I agree, our songs now are a little similar with our first album. The only difference is we added more mellow tracks than the upbeat ones." said Taemin.

"Do you think our fans will like our new songs Jong?" I asked a little worried.

"Ambro, I believe that our fans will support us like how they supported us before. Cheer up dude." Jonghyun answered while patting my back.

"Yeah man, don't worry too much." said Onew.

After letting the dye set in, it was time to wash and blow dry.

"Woah! I look so handsome! What do you think guys?" exclaimed Key while checking himself out in the mirror. His hair is blonde with a darker shade in the roots.

"Haha! I look great!" said Minho. The stylist told him before to grow his hair long. Now, they dyed it brownish red and permed it.

"Check me out guys!" We all looked at Jonghyun. He has a brown shade which goes lighter towards his bangs.

"Hey Taemin! You look good in that shade." said Key. He has an orange brown shade which suits his young image.

"How about me guys?" We looked at Onew and gave him a thumbs up. His hair was dyed dark brown with light brown highlights. It is a little long and wavy.

"How about you amber? Do you like your hair color?" asked Taemin. All of them looked at me. My hair was dyed shocking red with black roots.

"Wow Amber! Red suits you well!" exclaimed Key.

"Thanks guys! I'm so excited to show Krystal!" After that, we all bowed to the stylists and went out of the salon.

"We will have our photoshoot tomorrow right?" asked Minho. We are now in the van heading back to the dorm.

"Yup! It would probably take the whole day." said Jonghyun.

"Hey Am, when will f(x)'s new teaser photos be released?" asked Taemin.

"Haha! Someone's excited to see Sulli's photos." said Jonghyun. Taemin pouted because he will be teased again.

"I think it will be released today. Let's check later. I wanna see their photos too. Before, I've always wait for their comeback photos and save it in my computer and phone." I answered.

"But you don't need to do that anymore because we already know them personally." said Onew.

"Yeah but, I still feel giddy when their new photos come out." I said. I'm really anxious about it.

When we arrived at the dorm, we immediately my laptop and checked out their teasers. I was shocked with Krystal's pictures. Actually, I'm suprised with all of them. Their theme is so gothic, dark and a little daring but in a good way. Wow! They are indeed adults now. Say good bye to cute f(x) and say hi to fierce f(x). While I'm still mesmerized by f(x)'s teasers, my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello my princess!"

"Hello my Amber! Our Red Light teaser photos came out today!"

"Yeah the boys and I are looking at them right now!"

"What do you guys think?"

"Hold on let me put you on loud speaker." I said then touched the speaker icon. "Guys, Krystal's asking what you think about their pictures." I said pointing at my phone.

"AWESOME!!!" the guys chorused which made Krystal giggle on the other line.

"Thanks guys! Haha!" 

"Hey Krystal, is Sulli with you? Taemin here wants t~" Key was cut off by Taemin by putting his hand over Key's mouth before dragging him away from my phone. All of us laughed at the two boys.

"What was that? Am?" Krystal said obviously confused.

"Haha... Oh... Taemin just dragged Key away."

"Why is he asking about Sulli?"

"Uhm... because Taemin has a crush on Sulli... haha.." I said while changing the call to headset mode. I went out of dorm and started walking  to f(x)'s dorm.

"Oh really? Hihi... I think they'll make a cute couple..."

"Like us?" I asked her teasingly.

"Haha... I'm cute... you're..."

"I'm what?" I said with a chuckle.

"Uhm... handsome? Haha..."

"Then you're beautiful. Hihi... Hey, we had our hair dyed today."

"Really? I wanna see I wanna see!"

"Then open the door." 

 

Krystal's POV

After hearing what she said, I quickly ran towards the door and opened it. I saw Amber smiling at me while wearing a cap. She took it off and there it is, my red-headed girlfriend.

"Wow Am! You look h~"

"Hot? I know. Hihi"

"I was going to say hotdog." I said then laughed at my own joke.

"What?! So it looks bad?" she said showing her cute pouting face.

"Aaw... I'm just joking... I was really going to say hot..." I said while pinching her cheeks softly.

"Do you like it?" she asked. I pulled her face closer to me and pecked her lips before answering.

"Yes! And I think your fans will like it too!"

"Yeah!" she said and threw her hands in the air. Haha she's so funny!

"Princess, let's take a selca. It will be our first selca as a couple!" she said as she pulled her phone out from her pocket. She positioned the phone in front of us. Our faces are so close together and our hair colors complement each other. We are indeed, a very beautiful couple. :P 

"We will have our photo shoot tomorrow." she said while tucking strands of hair behind my ear.

"Really? Wow! Then your teaser pictures will come out soon too!" I said excitedly.

"Yeah the boys and I are so excited."

"I think your fan girls will go crazier about you."

"Hihi... but don't worry, I only like one girl."

"Haha... who?" I said trying to .

"My mom." she answered while giggling. What the? I got a little disappointed so I frowned and turned around facing the door. 

"Hey I was just joking." she said while giving me a back hug. I faced her again but still with a frown and my arms crossed.

"Oh my princess... I was just kidding, okay? Look at your brows, they're meeting at the center again." she said and put her thumbs on my brows straightening them. I calmed down which made her relieved.

"I love you so much Krystal. Don't get mad anymore." she said now hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her waist too.

"Okay, I'm sorry if I easily get mad about small things."

"It's alright. Are we okay now?" she asked. I just nodded.

"Good." She leaned forward then kissed my forehead, then my nose, then finally, my lips. I blushed with every kiss she gave me.

"I love you princess. I hope we can see each other tomorrow."

"I hope so too. I love you Amber. Good night." I said with a smile. She smiled back and she waited until I'm inside of the dorm. I'm so thankful for having a very understanding girlfriend. She understands me and knows how to control me with my moods. I'm really lucky for having Amber.

 

Amber's POV

Haha... Krystal... she is very moody but I like it. I will never get tired of understanding and loving her. Wait, next Sunday is our 100th day as a couple. I haven't prepared anything yet. What will I do?!

 

Author's note: Hello readers! Finally a long chapter! Tell me what you think! And today, my subscribers reached 200!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!