Chapter 13

Make Your Move

Krystal's POV

Our manager and The Strings' manager had a meeting regarding our possible collaboration. Before they give a decision, they asked us to have a short demo just to see if our idea will work out. We decided to perform the song which Amber and I sang on Saturday. They were pleased with what we did and finally agreed with us. Of course the collaboration is between f(x) and The Strings which means our members are included. The manager asked Amber to write a song for this and gave her two weeks to work on it. She happily agreed and assured our managers that she'll finish it on time.

Amber. This girl is really something. She can write songs, can play the guitar which makes her so cool, and can sing well, too.She impresses me a lot. I wonder if she knows how good she is? Maybe. But what's more amazing about her is her personality. She is very kind, friendly and humble. Not all artists are like that. Another thing is the way she treats me. We all know from the very start that she is an f(x) fan but she never took advantage of us. She is a really kind person. I don't know if I'm starting to like her or not as what I've said before but one thing's for sure, I wanna know her more so I wanna be with her as often as possible.

Oh, my members and I had a show in Gangnam. We had a chance to shop there a little so I decided to buy something for Amber and the guys. We're gonna meet again on Saturday to continue our lessons. I hope they'll like it but I'm planning to play a little trick on Amber though. Hihi.

 

Amber's POV

"Amber? Where are you?" shouted Minho.

"In my room!" I shouted back while concentrating on putting these bands together.

"Dude, what are you doing?" asked Minho with crooked eyebrows.

"Loom band bracelets for Krystal, Sulli and the noonas." I said not removing my eyes from the bands. "I'm a little confused with this pattern," I continued.

"Uhm... do you need any help?" asked Minho with a concerned look.

I looked at him and just pouted.

"Wait there." pointing a finger at me. "Guys!" he suddenly shouted. "Amber needs our help!"

"What? What?" the boys said barging in. I explained what I was doing and they didn't hesitate to join me. Oh how I love these boys!

We were circled in front of my laptop, helping each other figuring out how to follow the patterns. In the end, we just settled on a simple fish tail pattern because that's all our brains can handle. It doesn't look bad though. We took a look of our creations and felt proud of ourselves! Haha!

"Thanks guys!" I said with a wide smile. 

"No problem Amber." Jonghyun said.

"Hey, why don't we make one for our group?" Taemin suggested.

"That would be so cool!" Onew exclaimed.

We chose black and blue bands for our bracelets. After successfully making them, we threw our hands together and took a photo showing our wrists. We posted it on our group's Instagram account and our fans liked and commented on it immediately.

Saturday came so Krystal and I are at the balcony again. f(x) had a show in Gangnam and had the chance to shop there. As we all know, Gangnam is a very luxurious city in Korea and most of the shops there are high class. She bought something for the boys but didn't have anything for me. I felt sad but it's okay, I'm not asking for anything so I shrugged my sadness off. She's here with me now, what more can I ask for?

"There! You're getting it!" I said praising her because she got better .

"I practice whenever I have time so I won't forget." she said.

"Good! After mastering those chords, it would be easier for you to learn the rest." I said and she gave me a smile. I then noticed the necklace she's wearing.

"Wow! Nice necklace!" I complimented pointing at her neck.

"Thanks! I bought it in Gangnam." she said while holding the musical note pendant.

'Hey, I saw  a photo in your group's Instagram account. You and the boys are really sweet." she said while giggling.

"Yeah..." I said shyly. "It was Taemin's idea. He said it's a symbol of our friendship. Haha! Wait a minute, I'll just get something from my room." I said before going inside. When I came back, she is practicing again. 

"Hey Krystal, please give these to Sulli and the noonas." I said while handing her a small paper bag. She peeked inside and saw the loombands the boys and I made. But she noticed that there were only three. I intentionally didn't put the one for her because I wanna give it to her later. She frowned a little. I pretended not to see it. Hihi... she thinks we forgot hers.

"Would you like to learn the other chords?" I asked. She nodded with a sad face.

I was showing her how to do the C chord when my bracelets caught her attention. I'm wearing my group's and another one I made with black and silver bands.

"Is this the one for your group?" she asked pointing at the blue and black one.

"Yes." I said smiling.

"How about this one?" she said pointing to the other one.

"Oh this? This one is special. It's actually a pair and I'm planning to give it to someone very special to me.

"Oh." is all she could say. I know she's getting really upset now so I quickly pulled out something from my pocket. I lifted her right arm and slid the braclet around her wrist. She looked at me with wide eyes and I immediately showed her my right wrist. She smiled when she saw that we have the same bracelet. I smiled back at her but I was feeling shy too. I was surprised when she suddenly stood up and went behind me. I saw something silver pass by my face but I didn't have the chance to look at it as she sat in front of me again. 

"I was planning to play a trick on you but I guess my trick back-fired." she said letting out a chuckle.

I then looked at my chest. I saw a pendant similar to hers. I held it between my thumb and finger and I looked at her. I just stared at her with a smile and she did the same. There are no words needed now. It is clear that we are special to each other. We continued our lessons but this time, it is more of...sweeter? We frequently glance at each other and our smiles never left our faces. The day quickly ended and I walked her to their dorm again.

"Thank you for today, Am." she said in a sweet voice.

"You're welcome. Thank you for this." I said holding the pendant again.

"Thank you for this too." as she held up her wrist. We laughed at our silly actions.

"Uhm... I need to get in now." she said.

"Okay." I said but none of us moved an inch.

We just acted at the same time. We motioned towards each other and gave each other a light peck on the cheek. When we parted, it was obvious that we felt shy because our faces turned pink. We laughed awkwardly before finally bidding each other good night. 

"See you around Am." she said still with a smile on her face.

"See you." I said while scratching my nape. She then went inside her dorm. Now, I'm sure that she feels something for me. I think I'm ready to climb a step higher now.

 

Author's note: Hi readers! Kryber exchanging special gifts! Amber is ready to take a step higher! Hihi.. I hope I succeeded in making your hearts flutter in this chapter. Tell me what you think <3