Chapter 54

Make Your Move

"WHAT'S UP SHENZHEN!!!"

"KYAAAHHHHH!" screamed the fans as The Strings came up on stage. They are having a special performance in an awarding event in Shenzhen and like usual, the girls can't stop their cheers and admiration for the group.

"Thank you for coming here. So, what can you say about our city?" asked the announcer.

"We're very happy to be here." answered Amber which automatically made the girls shrill again.

"WE LOVE YOU, AMBER!!!"

"I love you too! Haha!" Amber shyly replied and the boys and the announcer chuckled at her.

"Uhm, honestly, it's our first time to travel here and we are so amazed with the warmth and hospitality of your city. We are truly grateful for inviting us tp perform here."

"Thank you, Amber. Now let's hear the boys. Jonghyun, did I say your name correctly?"

"Yes." Jonghyun giggled shyly before continuing. "Hello everyone!" He waved his hand and the girls went wild.

"Wow! Look at them!" said the announcer while pointing at the crowd. "They love you!"

"Thank you! Thank you." Jonghyun and the rest of the band bowed to show their gratitude. The short went on before they performed their last song.

"So once again, here's The Strings with their hit song, Red!" After performing, they headed to a restaurant for dinner. The band was so exhausted because of their schedule today. They made sure they attened all their performances on time which caused them to have less hours of sleep but of course, no complaint can be heard from them.

"This day was so packed, isn't it?" said Onew while chewing his food.

"Yeah, but the crowd's reaction was amazing." added Taemin.

"True! They love us and our songs so much. They even sang along while we're performing." Key said with pure happiness.

"This tour is really great!" said Minho ecstatically.

"This is just the beginning guys!" uttered their manager.

"I can't wait for more!" cried Jonghyun and everyone couldn't agree more.

"Yah Amber, what songs would you guys perform in Bangkok?"

"Hmm... the boys and I were thinking of  Teenage Dream, Here's to Never Growing Up and Thunder. Would those be okay?"

"Well.. I think they're good." smiled the manager.

"Okay..." Amber said with a smile but with a tint of sadness in her voice.

"Are you okay, dude?" asked Minho.

"Yeah, why?"

"It seems like something's bothering you." 

"Yeah man, what's up?" asked Jonghyun.

"Is it Krystal?" inquired Taemin.

 

Amber's POV

"No... it's L..."

"L? Again?" reacted Onew and all the boys' eyes were on me including manager hyung's.

"Yeah... he keeps on bugging Krystal... and I can't do anything."

"Why? What did he do?" asked manager hyung.

"Krystal said he keeps on questioning our relationship... like he can't believe Krystal chose me instead of a guy..."

"What?! Who the heck he thinks he is to say that?!" raged Minho. He has this pissed off face right now and fortunately we are in a private room here in the restaurant or he could have already attracted people.

"Relax dude." I said.

"What? You're not gonna do anyhting about that?" said Onew. "You're too kind, Am."

"Amber, you should do something about it. He is crossing overboard." said Key.

"Wait, wait... so L likes Krystal?" asked our manager in confusion.

"Yes, hyung. He is still making his move on her though he knows that she is in a relationship with Amber. Right, Am?" Taemin answered for me.

"Hmm... so all the rumors about him are true..." muttered hyung.

"What do you mean?" I asked. What does hyung know?

"I heard from the other managers that L has an attitude problem, that's why is difficult to get along with him."

"Really?" asked Onew.

"Yes... He always wants to get what he wants."

"So that's why he's acting that way." I said.

"What are you going to do, Am?"

"I already talked with Krystal about it and she said L hasn't bothered her for the past two days... but... it makes me worry more."

"Why?" asked Key.

"What if, he's planning on something? And I can't do anything because I'm here..."

"Calm down, dude... Nothing bad will happen." comforted Jonghyun as he patted my shoulder.

"Okay Amber, I'll call Junho. I'll tell him to never leave Krystal alone with L." assured our manager.

"Thank you." I smiled back. With that, I felt much better. After dinner, we headed back to our hotel to rest. I sent Krystal a message, asking her if I can already call her.

 

Krystal's POV

Filming ended peacefully today. We did all our scenes swiftly which made us finish early. For the past two days, L oppa hasn't bothered me and I felt releived. I hope he would keep it that way until the end of this drama. We are now on our tenth episode. Just six episodes more and we're done. I can't wait for that to happen. Honestly, I would never wish for that if it wasn't for L oppa. Why did he have to make me feel uncomfortable? Asking questions which are not worth answering. Whenever I see his face, I immediately remember what he did the other day and will automatically give me a bad mood. What's worse is I can't avoid him because I need to work with him. I want this to be over, and I want Amber's tour to end soon, too so I could be with her again.

"Uhm... Krystal?" I heard a familiar voice say. Sigh.

"Yes, L oppa?"

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Let's just forget about that."

"I'm really sorry... I don't know what got into me."

"I don't want to talk about it anymore, okay L oppa?" I said in a firm tone.

"Okay Krystal. Uhm... here." he said as he handed me a white rose. "My peace offering..." I hesitated before accepting it.

"Sorry Krystal."

"Okay." I said and got in the van. I felt a little guilty with the way I reacted but I can't help it. It's his fault anyway. Sigh... I just hate him. Not a million sorry would erase my hatred towards him.

*phone beep*

From: My Amber

         How is my princess today? Can I call her now? :)

 A smile instantly formed on my lips as I read her message.

 

To: My Amber

         Yes! You can call the princess now. I'm sure she is very excited to hear your voice! :P

*phone ringing*

"Hi my princess!"

"Am!!! Haha! How are you~"

"I'm so tired but still great! Shenzhen is so beautiful. We should come here together next time." she said happily but by the sound of her voice, I know she's already exhausted.

"Have you been eating well?" I asked worriedly.

"Of course my princess. Noodle dishes here are really delicious."

"Then that's good to hear." I suddenly went silent and of course, my girlfriend noticed it immediately.

"Hey... are you okay?"

"Hmm? Yeah of course."

"Did L bother you again?"

"No... but he approached me earlier to apologize."

"Really?"

"Yes... he even gave me a white rose as his peace offering according to him."

"Then that's great."

"But I still hate him, Am."

"Don't worry, I hate him too. Haha!" I giggled at what she said.

"Come home already!"

"Believe me, that's all I want to do right now."

"Sigh... no... What am I saying? This is wrong. I should be cheering you on about this."

"Then cheer on me. I think it will make time fly faster. Haha!"

"Okay! Go Amber! Go The Strings!"

"Yeah! That's my princess!

"Hey, we're on our tenth episode now~ Only six more left and we're done!"

"Then I can have you all to myself again!

"Right!"

"Where are you by the way?"

"Still here in the van going home."

"Oh... then you should take a rest as soon as you get home."

"Okay... but let's talk first... I still miss you..."

"My cheesy girlfriend! Hihi."

"Why? Don't you miss me?"

"Of course I do!"

"Hmm... maybe you're having a  lot of fun there because of the girls."

"Well... Minho is... but I'm excited for Bangkok tomorrow..."

"And why is that?"

"Because I heard girls are really beautiful there! Haha!"

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding! Relax!"

"You'd better be! Or else..."

"Or else what?"

"I'd fly all the way there just to kick your !"

"Haha! Really? Woah! Then I think I should really do it."

"Yah Amber!"

"Haha... I love you Krystal."

"Hmp."

"I said I love you..."

"..."

"KRYSTAL, I LOVE YOU!!!" Haha! This llama... I can't stay anooyed with her... like ever.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, AMBER!!!"

"Okay... Rest well my princess. Let's talk again tomorrow."

"Okay... good night." When the call ended, my mood became light again. I love Amber. She's really the one, the only one for me.

 

 

Author's note: Sorry for this update. And... who had an idiotic smile on their faces about Kryber moments in Guangzhou? <3 Kryber is BACK! ^-^