Chapter 15

Make Your Move

Krystal’s POV

I went inside our dorm with a stupid smile on my face. When I was on my way to my room, the girls blocked my way looking suspicious.  

“What’s up with you and Amber?” asked Luna unnie.

“Yeah… what’s going on? Because every time you come home after meeting her, you always act weird.” added Sulli.

“No I don’t.” I defended.

“Yes you do.” Ugh this girl.

“So, what is it, Soojung?” this time, it’s Vic Umma’s turn to ask.

“Okay, okay…” I said. I walked towards the living room and they followed. We all sat down and the three just looked at me, waiting for my answer.

“Since the first day we met, I already found her interesting not because she dresses and looks like a boy. Honestly, I didn’t notice that she’s a girl. I found her interesting because of her personality. She’s so simple, funny, and very thoughtful. Even though she’s a girl, she has this way of making girls like her without even trying. She doesn’t over-react or try to impress me whenever we’re together. She doesn’t take advantage of our friendship. She’s just being herself. Some fans just wanted to be friends with us because they just want to get in our lives but not her nor the boys; they are as real as they can be and still the humble people I've met even after they became famous.” I said explaining how I feel.

“So... do you like her?” asked Luna unnie giving me a surprise. But since it’s time to tell the truth, I’ll answer everything tonight. There’s no point in hiding everything from my members. It’s not how we should be.

“I’m on that stage now.” I confessed.

“On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like her?”

“Vic Umma!” I whined.

“C’mon, we just wanna know.”

“Fine. 10 .”

“KYAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!”

I covered my ears as they screamed. What’s happening?!

“Ah Soojung-ah! I always knew that something’s between you and Amber! All those times when you came home with mango cupcakes, candies, jello... staring at your phone the whole time... I knew it!” Sulli exclaimed while shaking my shoulders. I’m starting to feel dizzy now.

“Wait, did she tell you that she likes you too?” Vic Umma suddenly asked.

I nodded shyly. And then another shrill from the girls was heard. Oh my God they're really trying to make me deaf!

"Well I don't see anything wrong about this as long as she treats you right." said Luna unnie.

"Yeah... though I feel slightly offended because you didn't tell me first. I thought we're bestfriends. Hmp." said Sulli crossing her arms.

"Ssul... don't be mad anymore..." I said while hugging her.

"Nah... I'm just kidding... I'm happy for you Soojungie!" she said hugging me back.

All the three of us looked at Vic Umma. We're still waiting for what she's going to say.

"For me, I'm supporting you with this, too. But, be sure it won't affect your career. Don't rush things, okay?"

I nodded and we all hugged. I'm really thankful for having supportive and loving friends. I can't imagine myself not having them in my life.

 

The String's Dorm

"Hey Am! Come here and join us for dinner!" said Jong.

When I came inside the dining room, I saw the boys circled around the table eating pizza.

"Where have you been dude?" asked Minho.

"I bet she went to f(x)'s dorm." said Key.

"But why did you bring your guitar with you?" asked Minho again.

"Well because Krystal didn't talk to her for two days and she was so worried." Key answered again.

"Hey! Why are you answering for her?! Let her talk!" said Onew while splashing water on Key's face.

"Thank you Onew." I said. "Yes, I went to their dorm because she got mad at me." I narrated what happened and how we made up.

"Oooooohhh... so what's you status with her now?" said Minho.

"Uhm... still friends... I mean... friends but special. You know how special she is to me right? Hello? f(x) fan over here." I said while making exaggerated gestures.

"So... what's your next move Amber?" asked Taemin.

"Well, I haven't thought about it yet. And I just wanna take everything slowly. What's important is now I know that I'm special to her too."

"What?! She said you're special to her, too?" asked Key in a raised voice.

I just showed them the necklace she gave me. All of them of course were happy for me because they know how much I wanted to be this close with Krystal.

 

Since our collaboration with f(x), our fans kept on requesting us to guest in shows and radio stations. The song became the most downloaded on iTunes. Our managers and Mr. Sooman himself congratulated us because of our success.

"I'll be expecting more beautiful songs from your group." said Mr. Sooman.

"Yes sir, you can count on that." I said.

"And Junho," he said calling the attention of f(x)'s manager.

"Yes sir?"

"I want f(x) to have more collaborations with them."

"Yes sir."

We all bowed to him before he left. Our manager decided to have a meeting with manager Junho to discuss about our next schedules. After the meeting, our manager called Jonghyun and said we will be having a tight schedule for two weeks. One week to still promote our album and the other week together with f(x). But there was also good news. Since Chuseok, the most celebrated holiday in Korea is coming up, we'll have a week break to spend time with our families back home.

"I can't wait for our one week break!' exclaimed Taemin.

"Me too! I miss my mom's cooking." said Onew.

"You know what I miss, guys?" asked Jonghyun.

"What?"

"Amber's garage!" 

"Hahahahahahaha!" We all laughed at what Jonghyun said. But it's true, I really miss that garage. I'm so excited to visit home.

One week had already passed and we finished promoting our album in all networks and radio stations. We are now just resting at our dorm. After washing up, all of us just went to our rooms since it was a very exhausting week. I decided to give Krystal a call. We haven't had the chance to see each other because of our schedules and I can't help but miss her.

"Hello?"

"Hi Krystal."

"Hey Am!" Though she's trying to hide it, I can tell how tired she is just by the sound of her voice.

"Aaw... you sound so tired... maybe it's better if we just talk tomorrow..."

"No no... it's okay. Let's talk now."

"Okay... so what are your plans for Chuseok?"

"Uhm... I think my family and I will spend two days in my grandparents' house, and the remaining days... just at home. How about you?"

"Just at home since my grandparents aren't here in Korea."

"Ah... so... can you tell me more about yourself?"

"What do you want to know?"

"Anything!"

"It's hard for me to tell things about myself so why don't you just ask questions?"

"Uhm okay... Let's see... What is your favorite Korean food?"

"Ddukbokki."

"Favorite color?"

"Nothing in particular though I usually pick black or blue."

"Favorite name?"

"Krystal Jung. Haha!"

"Hahaha... that question was just a joke." We spent few more minutes talking when I heard her already yawning on the other line.

"I think it's time for princess to sleep."

"Yeah... I still wanted to talk but I'm already too sleepy."

"Then let's go to sleep now..."

"Amber, I want to hear that song again. Can you sing it for me until I fall asleep?'

"Sure princess." I sang the song I wrote for her, when I reached the end, she's no longer talking so I assumed she already fell asleep.

"Good night, Krystal. See you next week" then I ended the call.

Before sleeping, I thought about the things I'll do during the break. Then I remembered she said she'll just be at home for the remaining days. Hmm.. Should I invite her to my place again?

 

Author's note: Hello! I hope this chapter is okay though it's short. I think nothing much happened here but I just want to keep the flow of the story. Tell me what you think <3