Chapter 42

Make Your Move

Krystal has been very busy with her filming and stressing herself for Amber's birthday. She didn't have a clue on what to do so she asked the guys what Amber likes.

Krystal's POV

To: Jonghyun

         Jong, I'm really having a hard time planning Amber's birthday... I wanna give her a surprise... could you guys help me?

 

From: Jonghyun

         Sure! How can we help?

 

To: Jonghyun

         What does she want to do? Did she mention anything?

 

From: Jonghyun

         Well... she said she misses the beach. But we are all busy so if we have time, all of us will go there. :)

 

To: Jonghyun

         Really? The beach? Hmm... alright! I think I know what to do. I'll send you a message about my plan okay?

 

From: Jonghyun

         Alright! Just tell us if you need any help :P

 

To: Jonghyun

         Okay, thanks!

 

The beach? Okay... I'll try to make time for that. I'll also tell the girls about it so they can arrange their schedule. I hope our schedules will allow us to go to the beach. It will also be like a vacation for us. Please please please!!!

 

My Lovely Girl Filming Set

"CUT! Okay let's take a break!"

"Director-nim, director-nim, I want to say something.." I said hoping our director would agree with me.

"What is it Krystal?"

"Can we film all my scenes scheduled until Sunday in the morning of tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday? Uhm... I just need to do something important on the weekend."

"Hmm... So if we compress your schedule, you have to film earlier so we won't affect the other actors' time, is that okay?"

"Yes sir it's okay." I said with a smile.

"Well then, it's fine with me."

"Thank you, thank you sir!" I said and deeply bowed to our director. Now it's just the girls' schedule.

So from today until Thursday, I will be waking up earlier than usual to film my other scenes so I can be free on the weekend. I would be so tired but it would be worth it. Fighting!

 

Amber's POV

It's already late but Krystal is still filming. I can't call her because she won't be able to answer it anyway. I want to wait for her but I'm already sleepy. *Yawn* Just a little longer.

The next day

*alarm ringing*

What?! It's morning already? What the... I fell asleep?... wait, Krystal! I checked my phone and saw a message from her.

 

From: My Princess

          Hey my Amber! I know you'll check your phone first before anything else. I left a note on your night stand. Love you!

 

Note? I looked at my night stand and saw a blue paper heart with a smiley face. I immediately took it and read what's written inside.

My Amber,

         I came here last night but you were already sleeping. Sorry if I came home late. Schedule is really tight. As soon as this week is over, I promise to spend time with you, okay? Eat your breakfast now! I love you my Amber!

Aaw... What better way to wake up to this sweetness, right? I sent her a message and went to the dining room.

"Hey Am! Let's eat!" greeted my boys. 

"Where did these waffles come from?"

"Oh... it's from Krystal. She came here early and cooked it. She said she has to go early today for filming and she didn't want to wake you up yet since it's too early for you." said Jong.

"Really? She's so caring isn't she?" I said feeling proud of my girlfriend.

"Hahaha! Yeah Amber! She is really a good girlfriend." said Onew while slicing his waffle.

"Uhm Taemin, when will Sulli be your girlfriend?" teased Key. 

"Hey! I was just eating quietly here!" exclaimed Taemin.

"Hahaha! Yeah Tae, when will you ask her out?" asked Minho.

"Well... I'm still not confident about myself... I don't know if she really likes me."

"But she already said that you have a chance with her." said Jonghyun.

"Dude, I know how Taemin feels. I also felt that way before with Krystal, so what you're doing is correct. Take things slow first." I said with a smile.

After breakfast, we got ready for another guesting but this time, it's for Shim Shim Tapa. After Shim Shim Tapa, we will go to the studio to practice. Busy day today!

 

Krystal's POV

"Hey Krystal, where are you going?" asked L oppa.

"Hi oppa, I'm just going to take a nap."

"Hmm... you look so sleepy."

"Yeah I woke up early today because I filmed my other scenes this morning." 

"Oh really? Why not on the weekend?"

"Because I'll be out of town."

"Where to?"

"At the beach."

"Wow! Can I join you?" He said trying to make himself look handsome.

"Oh... sorry oppa.. I will be with my girls, Amber and her friends. It's her birthday." 

"Oh... okay."

"Well, I'll take a nap first, okay?"

 

L's POV

Amber again! This is getting annoying! Krystal, if you only gave me time, we could've been the perfect couple. I can take care of you better than Amber does, I can make you happier. Why did you choose her? I am better! I miss the attention you gave me. Please Krystal, notice me again.

 

Thursday afternoon

Krystal's POV

"Jonghyun, is Amber far from you?" I am now having a phone call with Jonghyun. I made my voice lower because Amber might hear me on the other line.

"Yeah... I'm outside the studio now. What's your plan?"

"I have already arranged a private resort for all of us."

"Really? Where?"

"In Jeju Island~"

"IN JEJ~... in Jeju Island?! Wow daebak!" Jonghyun said in excitement which made me giggle. 

"So you have to tell Amber that The Strings and f(x) will shoot a commercial in Jeju Island for the weekend. Please inform the guys about this plan."

"Alright! Amber will be so happy!"

"Haha! I know! Thanks Jong!"

Everything is set! Just a few more scenes and off to weekend getaway!

 

Thursday night

Great! Time for pack up! I can't wait to get home because I need to pack my things for Jeju. I'm so excited!

"Krystal!"

"L oppa, why?"

"Uhm... it's Amber's birthday, right? Please send her my greetings." 

"Oh thanks oppa. Don't worry, I will." 

"You look very excited."

"Yes, I am! It's our first out of town trip."

"Well have a good weekend... though I'll miss you because you won't be here for filming."

"Haha! C'mon oppa, I'll be back on Monday. Bye oppa." He waved good bye and smiled handsomely. Sorry oppa but your charm doesn't work on me. 

 

f(x)'s dorm

"Girls! Are you all ready??" I asked as I opened the door.

"Yeah!!! Good thing we don't have anything to do tomorrow!" said Luna unnie.

"Hey Soojung ah, do you have a gift for hyung?"

"Actually, none because I didn't have time to buy."

"Gift? I think this weekend vacation is enough because she'll definitely have a good time." said Vic Umma.

"Right! Uhm girls I'll just pack my things and sleep, okay?"

"Yes, we should all rest now and need to get ready for Jeju Island!!!" Vic Umma exclaimed and all of us jumped for joy.

 

The Strings' dorm Jonghyun's POV

"In Jeju? Woah!!!" exclaimed the four guys in front of me. "But we have to tell Amber that it's for a commercial shoot so hush."

"Alright alright! Yeah out of town trip!!!" exclaimed Key!

"Haha! Time to show off my abs!" said Minho.

"Abs? Where??" teased Onew.

"Oh my god... so if we will be at the beach, we have to be in our swim wear.. that means, Sulli will be in a swimsuit?! Ahhh! I can't I can't!" Why is Taemin so weird?

"Of course they will be in a swimsuit. Why are you acting like that?"

"How will I look at her? Will she think I'm a ?" asked Taemin.

"Of course she won't... unless you look at her while drooling, then that is a ."

"I would never do that!"

"Haha! I'm just kidding... anyway, what's taking Amber so long?"

End of Jonghyun's POV

Amber's POV

"An order of ddukboki please, thank you." I am in a restaurant near the dorm ordering my favorite Korean food. I'm gonna bring the guys some too.

*after a few minutes*

"GUYS! I BROUGHT SOME FOOD!"

"Hey Am, listen. We will be in Jeju Island with f(x) tomorrow for a commercial shoot!" said Jonghyun.

"Really? With f(x)? How come I didn't know earlier?" So I will be working on my birthday? Aaw... but it's okay.

"Because manager hyung called just a few minutes ago. I guess f(x) wasn't aware of it too."

"Wow... so have you guys already packed? And how many days will we stay there?

"Yes we have. We're gonna stay there until Sunday afternoon." said Onew.

"Why so long?"

"We don't know."

"Alright, let's just eat first while it's still hot."                  

After dinner, I sent Krystal a message since I haven't seen her for the whole day. I thought I could celebrate my birthday on a free day but yeah... work is work. The good thing though is that it's in Jeju Island, not bad :)

To: My Princess

         Princess, are you already at home?           

*phone ringing*

"Hello?"

"My Amber~ how's your day?"

"It's good, so have you heard about our commercial shoot in Jeju tomorrow?"

"Yeah and I'm so excited! However, you wanted to have a party on your birthday right?"

"Yes but it's alright... at least I will be with you guys... haha."

"Haha... don't worry... let's just have a small party there okay?"

"I wanna hug you right now.."

"Kkkk! It's already late... we will see each tomorrow so you can hug me all you want~"

"Haha! Alright princess... let's get some sleep. I love you!"

"I love you too Am!"

Okay Jeju, let's do this!

 

 

Author's note: f(x) and The Strings in Jeju Island!!! Get ready Amber!

And yes, I promised that this chap will be about Amber's birthday but... just wait a little more... I'm working on it <3