Chapter 29

Make Your Move

The following week, f(x) made their official comeback and as always, fans loved their new album. They had a bunch of performances and radio shows during that week. The girls are now in an interview before performing their song “Red Light.”

“Wow, all of us were so impressed of your new album.” said the MC.

“Thank you.” said Victoria. “This album is really like a breath of fresh air for us since our albums before are very much different from this one.” Victoria continued.

“And your hair colors and outfits are really refreshing, don’t you guys agree?” asked the MC to the audience earning a loud cheer. All the girls bowed to show gratitude.

“Now let’s divert our attention to our maknaes.” said the MC. “Sulli, how have you been adjusting since you are already 20? Have you been enjoying the young adult life so far?”

Sulli giggled before answering. “Uhm… yes, because my parents are not so strict with me anymore so they are allowing me to try new things.”

“Like what?” asked the MC.

“I told them I would like to learn scuba diving since I’m afraid of deep waters.”

“Oh? But why would you want to try that if you’re scared?”

“To overcome one of my fears. Haha!” said Sulli chuckling. Her members nodded at her answer and everyone gave her an applause.

“Now, Krystal." all eyes are on Krystal now. "You seem to be in a good mood and your aura is blooming, hmm… I was wondering if someone is making you happy right now?” the MC’s question made the audience very curious and Krystal could only blush.

“Oh… of course my family and friends make me happy.” Krystal answered shyly.

“C’mon, you know what I mean.” All of them laughed including the members. Krystal was still hesitant to answer.

“Uhm… uh.. haha..” said Krystal now turning red because she was instantly put on a hot seat. She eyed Victoria asking for help. Victoria only gave her a meaningful look.

“Since you are too shy to tell us, just answer yes or no.” said the MC.

“Hmm… okay, yes.” Krystal’s answer made everyone shrill. All of them laughed while Krystal covered her face because of her sudden confession. The MC continued interviewing the other two asking questions that fans wanted to be answered.

“Okay enough of this, we’ve talked for too long already. Now everyone, let’s welcome f(x) with their new single, RED LIGHT!" The girls carried on with their performance. After performing, the girls went to their dressing room and Krystal immediately got her phone and sent Amber a message.

To: My Amber

         My Amber, where are you? Answer me back when you read this.

*After a few minutes*

From: My Amber

         My princess, we’re on our way home now from SM Ent. Why?

To: My Amber

         Nothing… can we meet later?

From: My Amber

         Of course!

To: My Amber

         Okay, see you later!

From: My Amber

         Okay! 

 

When Amber reached the dorm, she just freshened herself up, not forgetting to bring food for the girls and went to f(x)’s dorm.

*knock knock*

"Hello Victoria noona." Amber greeted.

"Hey Am~ c'mon on in." said the leader and led the boyish girl in.

"These are for you guys." Amber said with a smile handing a box of blueberry muffins.

"Oh thank you! Yah girls Amber brought us muffins!" shouted Victoria while walking towards the dining area. The rest of the girls excitedly ran except for Krystal who was still in the bathroom.

"Hyung! They're so yummy!" exclaimed Sulli still with full.

"Haha! I'm glad you liked it!" Amber answered. Just then, a pair of arms wrapped around Amber's waist.

"What are you guys eating?" asked Krystal trying to take a peek since she is behind Amber. 

"Muffins from Amber~" said Luna enjoying the treat. Krystal looked at Amber and the other smiled back.

"Want some?" asked Amber. Krystal nodded while showing her puppy eyes. Amber giggled before getting a muffin.

"Say aah..." said Amber placing the muffin near Krystal's mouth. Krystal open and took a bite.

"Yummy?" asked Amber.

"Yesh..." answered Krystal while chewing.

"Hey love birds! You're too sweet for this dining room. Go somewhere else!" Victoria said jokingly. All of them laughed. The couple was about to leave when Krystal stopped and faced the table.

"Wait..." Krystal said and picked another muffin. Amber giggled at her princess' cuteness. The two decided to stay in the balcony. Krystal finished her muffin. Amber thought that Krystal would eat the other one but she was surprised when Krystal put the muffin in front of .

"Aah..." said Krystal. Amber smiled and happily took a bite. Krystal did the same and the two enjoyed sharing the blueberry goodness. After eating, Krystal's face became serious.

"Am, we had an interview a while ago..."

"Really? Where?"

"Before we performed in Inkigayo."

"So how was it?"

"It was okay. Uhm... the MC asked if I have someone who is making me happy right now..." Krystal said and Amber just looked at her waiting for her to finish.

"At first I said my family and friends make me happy but then the MC insisted since that's not the answer he's waiting for." Krystal looked a little worried now because Amber was just looking at her.

"Then finally, he said just answer yes or no... so I answered yes..." Krystal said still with worried eyes.

"Uhm... so why do you look so worried?" asked Amber.

"Because I didn't admit or say that it's you." Krystal answered. "I didn't say it not because I didn't want to. I didn't say it because I want our relationship to be private. Please don't be mad." Amber just smiled and held Krystal's hand.

"Princess, why would I be mad? There's nothing wrong with what you did." Amber said while poking Krystal's cheek. "Don't be sad anymore."

"Really? It's okay if our relationship is a secret?"

"Actually, it's not a secret. Our friends know about us. The reason why other people don't know it because no one is really asking, right?" Amber said before pulling the younger girl into a hug. Krystal hugged back now feeling relieved.

"You worry too much." Amber said then kissed Krystal on the forehead. Now it's Amber's turn to be serious. "Uhm... princess, there's something I want to do." Krystal looked up with crooked eyebrows.

"What?" Krystal asked curiously.

"We've been together for more than a hundred days but neither of our parents know about us yet." said Amber while brushing the hair from Krystal's face. "I want to go to your parents and tell them personally."

"What?!" exclaimed Krystal not believing what she just heard.

"Uhm... why? Do you think your parents will freak out?"

"I.. I don't know... maybe... not..." Krystal answered blankly.

"Then, I wanna find out."

"Are you sure?" asked Krystal still startled about everything.

"Yes." answered Amber with a confident smile. "I respect your parents the way I respect you." what Amber said made Krystal smile.

"Okay... so when are you planning to meet them again?"

"This weekend. You're free too right?" Krystal just nodded.

"Then this weekend it is."

 

Author's note: So... Kryber will face Uncle and Auntie Jung... nervous? hihi... Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to update again tomorrow.. Tell me what you think guys :)